SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 41 of 63 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:23 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Thebachelortv Twitter page will be releasing more behind-the-scenes pics today and tomorrow from last week's episode! Last week, we got some pics of Ashley and Lucas, and a few pics of the group date. Hoping we get some more good pics of the group date and JP's date! :yes:

Cool. I love seeing the behind the scenes pics. I wish they'd do a blooper dvd fans could buy.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by ryvetted Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 Picture2

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Re: the next Bachelor

JP, Ben, and Ryan, Travis all have careers - real jobs, real commitments and are intigral players.
While ChrisL, Brad, Constantine, Shawntal, Andrew F have real careers and commitments, they also have backup players to fill in when they are gone.
Leads like Jason, Jake, all the b'ettes, may have jobs, but no real commitment to what they are curently doing.

Ashley will have been involved with Bachelor stuff for almost a year by the time this is over. I wonder how many guys who have real jobs would/could choose to make that commitment unless the goal was the entetainment industry.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:59 pm

jelle wrote:Re: the next Bachelor

JP, Ben, and Ryan, Travis all have careers - real jobs, real commitments and are intigral players.
While ChrisL, Brad, Constantine, Shawntal, Andrew F have real careers and commitments, they also have backup players to fill in when they are gone.
Leads like Jason, Jake, all the b'ettes, may have jobs, but no real commitment to what they are curently doing.

Ashley will have been involved with Bachelor stuff for almost a year by the time this is over. I wonder how many guys who have real jobs would/could choose to make that commitment unless the goal was the entetainment industry.

Maybe some of its got to do with the economy? Way less romantic! LOL! If they are struggling financially, being on this show could definitely open some doors for them.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:12 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Well, the guys may not have liked him but I think he'll do better than Jake. He's a little older than Ben and I think more ready to settle down. I can get on board wth this. I think he really liked Ashley and I am willing to believe he's sincere.

Patty.. count me in. I like that Ryan P is a self made man who started his own company. He is confident, secure,sincere,is not easily rattled and has a positive aura which some people label as cheesy and is not afraid to show/express his feelings. One thing he is not ,is dull and boring .I willl watch if he is the Bachelor.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Samantharose wrote:
San wrote:
sunshineandshit wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:
reason wrote:Ashley was seen at the airport NOT on a plane so no one knows where she was going. Who knows she may have been going home to see her family.

The tweet:

“@laurennj73:my friend just saw Ashley in Philly airport on way to LA. Said she looks very ” that makes me happy! #Bachelorette

Maybe she asked her?

Someone should tweet the person and ask how her friend knew Ashley was going to LA

I'll do it! What is the twitter name of the person I need to tweet? laugh out loud

👋 Did you hear back from her?

Unfortunately, I have not. =(
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:58 pm

Max64 wrote:
ryvetted wrote:I'm bracing myself for next summer:

Bachelorette 8 - Emily
Meet and Greet night - Bentley is last out of the limos.
FRC - Two single parents find love at last.

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 1688477617 Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 1416859923

Ewww.. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 722753432

Double Ewww :puke: :puke:

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Max64 wrote:
ryvetted wrote:I'm bracing myself for next summer:

Bachelorette 8 - Emily
Meet and Greet night - Bentley is last out of the limos.
FRC - Two single parents find love at last.

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 1688477617 Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 1416859923

Ewww.. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 41 722753432

I'll double that ewwww! Opppps make that a triple!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Ben's a sweetie but doesn't do much for me in looks department, just my opinion. Mickey is my vote!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:09 pm

skitts wrote:Ben's a sweetie but doesn't do much for me in looks department, just my opinion. Mickey is my vote!

I would love it to be Ben if he got to bring Constantine along to help him! giggling

Last edited by chaslom4 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
skitts wrote:Ben's a sweetie but doesn't do much for me in looks department, just my opinion. Mickey is my vote!

I would love it to be Ben if he got to bring along Constantine to help him! giggling

Yeah, Constantine's a thumbs up.....nice "bedroom eyes"!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:54 pm

totally off topic but when I was going through MF's tweets the other day, he made some comment about having 3 Josh Grobin look alikes... I'd day Ben, Constantine and Bentley. Also noticed that at the meet and Greet she commented on Nick's hair (I think that's the name of the blond curyly haired guy?) and Constantine's hair. She seems to like guys with longish hair, (I'd say before going on the show if that's what she noticed at M&G) so I can see why she had an immediate attraction to Bentley, Ben and Constantine ... sooooo, if she's attracted to JP, the total opposite, it's probably more due to his actions, personality, looks and hotness etc. and not because he's her "type". I'd say that's a good thing as it means that she's really taking notice of the little things instead of going with her normal type of guy.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 63 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers