SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 44 of 63 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 53 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:18 pm

Bloomers wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I dunno, the ex looks alot like JP to me......

Me Too!

I don't think he looks JP, outside of the hair, but he does remind me of Maks from DWTS..... naturally not the hair part.

Ahhh....Maks - poetry in motion. However, you can forget the American Bachelor. He has already dismissed it with it the attitude that only Maks can muster.

ICAM Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 44 3792326465

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by Bloomers Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:25 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Me Too!

I don't think he looks JP, outside of the hair, but he does remind me of Maks from DWTS..... naturally not the hair part.

Ahhh....Maks - poetry in motion. However, you can forget the American Bachelor. He has already dismissed it with it the attitude that only Maks can muster.

If they could corral his attitude, he would make a great Bachelor. He is good looking, exotic, and because of the dance, he moves like a panther, and he would lead his 'ettes on a merry chase. He would also deal the producers fits.
Also, we know his recent past dating background (engagement with Karina, so we know he is straight).
Too bad that he wouldn't consider it, though, because I think he would haul in the women.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:28 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Me Too!

Actually I think the ex looks like a mixture of JP and Bentley. Seems to have Bentley's build and eyes and JP's hair, look and kind face.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:29 pm

Bloomers wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Me Too!

If they could corral his attitude, he would make a great Bachelor. He is good looking, exotic, and because of the dance, he moves like a panther, and he would lead his 'ettes on a merry chase. He would also deal the producers fits.
Also, we know his recent past dating background (engagement with Karina, so we know he is straight).
Too bad that he wouldn't consider it, though, because I think he would haul in the women.

Word is that Graham Bunn has been interested in TB as well. Now he would cause a woman or two to audition for the show as well!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:29 pm

HayleyWigwoman
I'm going to dinner with Constantine from the bachelorette on Wednesday #bejealous

I wonder if that's true or if she was just joking.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Bloomers wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Me Too!

Didn't Maks just DO a foreign version of The Bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:35 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Me Too!

Word is that Graham Bunn has been interested in TB as well. Now he would cause a woman or two to audition for the show as well!

Graham had a serious of extremely short relationships before his time on the Bachelor. It is my understanding that he has now had one long relationship. My major concern with Graham is he finally at a point in his life where he is ready to settle down and commit? If not, then he doesn't need to do the Bachelor because just like before, they are looking for someone to propose at the end of the process.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:36 pm

richlp wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Me Too!

Didn't Maks just DO a foreign version of The Bachelor?

Yes, and he said he didn't like lining up people and eliminating them. And he broke up with his F1 really quickly.
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Bloomers wrote:
jojo47 wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Me Too!

Graham had a serious of extremely short relationships before his time on the Bachelor. It is my understanding that he has now had one long relationship. My major concern with Graham is he finally at a point in his life where he is ready to settle down and commit? If not, then he doesn't need to do the Bachelor because just like before, they are looking for someone to propose at the end of the process.

I don't trust TPTB to find anyone good enough for Graham. Wow. I have a pretty bad crush on him don't I? laugh out loud Embarassed
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:26 am

Bloomers wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Me Too!

Didn't he do the Romanian version of TB? I could have sworn that was what I heard.... no idea

ETA-- oops rich and S&S, I see you beat me to it!! :awesome:

Last edited by LibbyBell on Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:28 am

It was the Ukrainian version. I think there are some videos on Youtube.
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:36 am

sunshineandshit wrote:It was the Ukrainian version. I think there are some videos on Youtube.

Yeah, I think he was the Ukrainian Bachelor...and from what I heard, he was horrible at being the Bachelor! He even had a girlfriend while on the show! I'm sure it was a nice, quick paycheck though! Smiley

He's very handsome...but man does he need to be knocked down about 50 pegs.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 63 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 53 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #3

+79
black_tears
bluwavz
Jaybird
tigertiz
rc49ers