SELECT CONTENT

Bromances - Bachelorette 9 Contestants - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bromances - Bachelorette 9 Contestants - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bromances - Bachelorette 9 Contestants - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Thanks Love_Me! :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Bromances - Bachelorette 9 Contestants - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bromances - Bachelorette 9 Contestants - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:18 pm

From Michael's interview:

And Brooks, Brooks was probably my best friend in the show and will be a best friend going forward in my life. Brooks, there's just so much -- first of all, I mean, he's extremely witty. We share the same sense of humor. We were the guys who were sort of completing each other's sentences. I feel like he's a friend I've known for a long time.

There's also a lot of depth to him. He's very deep and very sort of insightful and thoughtful about what matters most in life. I'm happy to have met guys like these essentially in the house.

Hehe.. looks like Des wasn't the only one completing Brook's sentences.. Michael too!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:12 pm

california90 wrote:From Michael's interview:

And Brooks, Brooks was probably my best friend in the show and will be a best friend going forward in my life. Brooks, there's just so much -- first of all, I mean, he's extremely witty. We share the same sense of humor. We were the guys who were sort of completing each other's sentences. I feel like he's a friend I've known for a long time.

There's also a lot of depth to him. He's very deep and very sort of insightful and thoughtful about what matters most in life. I'm happy to have met guys like these essentially in the house.

Hehe.. looks like Des wasn't the only one completing Brook's sentences.. Michael too!

:laughingoutlou 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:57 pm

What a great recommendation.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:19 am

Zak W & Juan Pa went country line dancing.. why do I have the funniest picture in my head about this? LOL.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:26 am

I wish they would do a twist next season where they have both of them: Zak and JP as TB, the whole season and not where one gets voted off like Byron's season.
Then they can do their own separate dates and do some together. And they can even both compete for maybe some of the same girls. This could really add some freshness into the franchise.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:I wish they would do a twist next season where they have both of them: Zak and JP as TB, the whole season and not where one gets voted off like Byron's season.
Then they can do their own separate dates and do some together. And they can even both compete for maybe some of the same girls. This could really add some freshness into the franchise.

Where's the Like button?

:yes: 
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:I wish they would do a twist next season where they have both of them: Zak and JP as TB, the whole season and not where one gets voted off like Byron's season.

Think about all the drama this could cause!! TPTB would love it for sure!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:03 am

This needs a LOVE button.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:06 am

Exactly and that's why it won't happen. :P 
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:17 am

california90 wrote:

Think about all the drama this could cause!! TPTB would love it for sure!

And they could cry on each others shoulders when things go wrong. I love it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bromances - Bachelorette 9 Contestants - Discussion

+15
BuckeyeGal06
HowSoonIsNow
Kashathediva
IrishGal
albean99