SELECT CONTENT

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 56 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:03 am

Reality Mary wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:I finally got to see JP and Ash's date last night, didn't have time to watch the Dragon boat race (that's for tonight). I'm still on the fence about all this, I'm so skeptical of MF and the franchise as a whole and them handing JP on a platter seems too easy.

Maybe it's just Ashley but even though their kisses are hot (at least TPTB are making them seem that way), I don't see too much of a "connection" with any of them (OMG someone have a drink for me! :margarita: )

I'm going to have to watch it all over again and then see what happens in the episode on 7/11.

Okay, weird observation here Embarassed but some of Ashley and JP's kisses shows Ashley very closed mouth. Wonder if she does not want to get all sloppy on tv for her future patients to see or ?

and as much as I hate to admit it, I also see JP/Ash not kissing a lot directly on the lips. Some of the times it's JP kissing her slightly to the right of her lips but it still looks hot IMO. We just need to be careful around this time of the season is usually when MF likes to start playing with us. LOL

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 56 Empty Re: Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Reality Mary Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:04 am

Beeleever wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Thanks for your thoughts, NV. Last season, Emily was shown to be more quiet and reserved and also more private with how she was feeling. Could be Ben has those same characteristics. Some people keep their thoughts to themselves, while some put it all out there.

There are also people that are not comfortable with conflict and avoid it whenever possible. On the other hand, there are those that like to stir up the pot! :stirthepot

You could be right, but last season was also dubbed the Emily show, so we know that she was front and centre every episode, one way or the other but Ben just seems to pretty much non-existant at this point, and it has to be for a reason, from an editing point anyway. I think we'll know why at the FRC.

Yep, we are on the same page and I think it could be a little of both. Ben certainly seems more reserved than Ryan P. for example, but we also know that he must be talking to some extent and that seems to be on the cutting room floor. I am curious to see how his edit changes in the coming weeks. TPTB have to rev up his edit in order for us to think Ashley chooses him for F1. She certainly seems distraught and in conflict over her choice at the end. Especially that convo with JP in the yellow shirt and Ash in the brown one. They have to make it look interesting and not a slam dunk.

I agree with both of you. Maybe what Ben says ends up on the cutting room floor because what he says does not advance the story they are telling along. It does seem that every season there are "parts" they cast in picking the Bach/Ette group of people.

Spot on, girl! :gotcha: We know one thing for sure...We are through episode 7 and they have not given us a storyline with Ben, other than that he is a sweet and humorous guy. I think that is about to change in order to keep the viewing public wondering, though!

Great point Beeleever. Ben has to step up his game if we are to be wondering on the FRC day. Producers are probably saying at this point of the show, "Ben, step away from the wine bottle and go find Ashley."
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:13 am

Reality Mary wrote:
Great point Beeleever. Ben has to step up his game if we are to be wondering on the FRC day. Producers are probably saying at this point of the show, "Ben, step away from the wine bottle and go find Ashley."

LOL I can see Ben and Dino nudging each other like, " you go man" "no, you go I went last time"... OKay fine send in Ryan.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:16 am

noobsleuth wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:

LOL I can see Ben and Dino nudging each other like, " you go man" "no, you go I went last time"... OKay fine send in Ryan.

rotfl Ben does seem to be a little "tipsy" most of the time (Ames too, come to think of it) I think Ben likes Dino better than Ashley and would rather have a 1/1 with him at a nightclub :gotcha:

eta - I'm talking bromance nothing more btw
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 am

gurlbrit wrote:I finally got to see JP and Ash's date last night, didn't have time to watch the Dragon boat race (that's for tonight). I'm still on the fence about all this, I'm so skeptical of MF and the franchise as a whole and them handing JP on a platter seems too easy.

Maybe it's just Ashley but even though their kisses are hot (at least TPTB are making them seem that way), I don't see too much of a "connection" with any of them (OMG someone have a drink for me! :margarita: )

I'm going to have to watch it all over again and then see what happens in the episode on 7/11.

I have noticed Ashley kissing him and then turning her face away. Noticed this more than a couple of times. Perhaps its nothing. Plus I will probably need to :hidingchair.

The passion I notice is definitely JP. He is all in. And the one making those scenes look hot.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:06 pm

noobsleuth wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:

Bwahahaha! Priceless.

Seriously though, the Ben/Ash connection has been there, the guys have commented on it, it just hasn't been shown to us. Starting episode 7 we'll get to start seeing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I have noticed Ashley kissing him and then turning her face away. Noticed this more than a couple of times. Perhaps its nothing. Plus I will probably need to :hidingchair.

The passion I notice is definitely JP. He is all in. And the one making those scenes look hot.

I think they kind of have a lip - then cheek kiss sequence going between them. if you look at a lot of their kisses they kiss on the lips then most times jp kisses her cheek really close to her lips...sometimes she kisses his cheek...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:

Bwahahaha! Priceless.

Seriously though, the Ben/Ash connection has been there, the guys have commented on it, it just hasn't been shown to us. Starting episode 7 we'll get to start seeing it.

I think we saw some of it in epi 5 on their date, but they spent a lot of time telling us why he will be F2 and not F1.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:

IDK, Ashley looked all in when they were on the beach! LOL! I have noticed that they both do this little thing where after a kiss one will kiss the other like on the corner of their mouth. I need to watch again and more closely. Maybe that's just a little thing they do. She would not be the first that didn't allow tongues to be rammed down their throats. At this point, I think that JP respects anything that she asks of him.
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:14 pm

moonchild wrote:
IDK, Ashley looked all in when they were on the beach! LOL! I have noticed that they both do this little thing where after a kiss one will kiss the other like on the corner of their mouth. I need to watch again and more closely. Maybe that's just a little thing they do. She would not be the first that didn't allow tongues to be rammed down their throats. At this point, I think that JP respects anything that she asks of him.

Good luck, thanks for volunteering your time :gotcha:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:09 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
moonchild wrote:

Good luck, thanks for volunteering your time :gotcha:

Well, you know CA, it is a dirty job, but someone has to do it!! giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:

Okay, weird observation here Embarassed but some of Ashley and JP's kisses shows Ashley very closed mouth. Wonder if she does not want to get all sloppy on tv for her future patients to see or ?

and as much as I hate to admit it, I also see JP/Ash not kissing a lot directly on the lips. Some of the times it's JP kissing her slightly to the right of her lips but it still looks hot IMO. We just need to be careful around this time of the season is usually when MF likes to start playing with us. LOL

Oh I have seen some tongue sugar happening with JP and Ash....just not all the time...and that scene on him behind her at Victoria Peak...OMG. It was almost X rated..at least in my mind... :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 57 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 6 - 6/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+78
Beeleever
black_tears
sjcaligurl
Bloomers
agentcurls