SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:09 am

nymeria wrote:Am I hearing this or is Lesley Murphy, Catherine Giudici and someone else visiting this episode to talk to Des?
r

you r right, girl. the other one is Jackie Parr

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:36 am

Piper61 wrote:Hiking is something she loves to do in every day life, an activity Brooks also loves. I think the picnic and hike will be romantic.  

Well, MF called it romantic. That's when he said something like 'London Fog rolling in on Desiree's date. Romantic.'

They were literally like being in the clouds! Then they get that fireworks display. momoftrips posted about where that takes place, etc.

Sounds like they all get awesome dates!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:09 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nymeria wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So picnic - Brooks, deserted island - Chris and toboggan ride - Mike ?

I think the deserted island is Brooks and the picnic is Chris.

Atleast based on the previews it seemed Brooks was on a deserted island.

Could be wrong though.

no.Ziggy will get a boat date which seems heading to a secluded place in Madeira while Brooks will be a mountain hike and picnic along the way. so yes. Ziggy to the deserted island. She seemsto pick a romantic setting, such as private concerts  and/or secluded place when it comes to Ziggy. Translation : a lot of making out sessions. Cant blame her though  giggling

Well, both Brooks and Des like hiking, so that's perfect for them. Plenty of time to have that great conversation, do something they both enjoy to do, and make-out on a mountain top with a view. Being a mountain girl from Salt Lake City, I know how fun that can be. And best of all, no icky sand all over everything. Hugesmile

Brooks being from Idaho/Salt Lake & Des from Denver, they're mountain people at heart, too. Thus the hiking love.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm

I'm totally looking forward to this 2 on 1 date!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:42 pm

atem wrote:I'm totally looking forward to this 2 on 1 date!

Me too except for the Zak part. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15317

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:46 pm

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Ugh, why didn't micheal g get the 2on1 and either drew or zak get another 1on1! Even if it was back to back she knew very well she had no interest in Michael G. I will be fast forwarding through his date.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:41 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Ugh, why didn't micheal g get the 2on1 and either drew or zak get another 1on1! Even if it was back to back she knew very well she had no interest in Michael G. I will be fast forwarding through his date.

no doubt. I will probably be skipping ALL of his dates, including the upcoming one. I get that Des is great, but a bad decision here imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:43 pm

albean99 wrote:

Me too except for the Zak part. giggling

I think having those 2 on the date makes it WAY more interesting.

I disagree with those about Micheal G should be on this 2 on 1. This is going to be really interesting to watch two guys that ended up in the Final 4!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:12 pm

Just a little confused here....So the 2-1 date w/Drew & Zak instead of 1 getting the rose/1 eliminated they both get a rose?  If Chris & Brooks 1-1 dates they get a rose leaving Mike G eliminated on his 1-1? The f4 are Brooks Chris Drew & Zak. Am l making sense of this ep.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:25 pm

DKWillis wrote:Just a little confused here....So the 2-1 date w/Drew & Zak instead of 1 getting the rose/1 eliminated they both get a rose?  If Chris & Brooks 1-1 dates they get a rose leaving Mike G eliminated on his 1-1? The f4 are Brooks Chris Drew & Zak. Am l making sense of this ep.

Yes;) The 2-on-1 date is just a simple Group Date. The episode before the HTD usually consist of (3) 1-on-1 dates and (1) group date, Usually there are at least 6 contestants still around at that point, but Des only had 5 (thus having only 2 ppl left for the GD-> the guys who had their 1-on-1s the previous week)

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:45 pm

OK thx

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 - 7/08 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+61
SueSt
iamreal2u
Beeleever
luvstx
agentcurls