SELECT CONTENT

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Page 56 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 56 51126655
Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 56 50857179
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 56 Empty Re: Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

Post by deedreamer Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:50 pm

San wrote:
deedreamer wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/171/entertainment/the-bachelorette-extended-preview-for-july-25-2011

In this preview Ashley looks like she is wearing the purple bikini top from the mud bath on her date at the falls with Dino.

Dino's shorts are orange, but the guy in the mud bath has black on his shorts. Do you think the mud bath occurs before he gets into the orange shorts for the waterfall part of the date?

I think the mud bath prob came after the waterfall. Before they are in the waterfall it shows Ashley pointing out the ledge to him and she is wearing the bikini under a white top and her hair looks pretty well in place so I think if she had been in the mud first she would have looked more messed up...prob would need to change her top after the mud.

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 56 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:53 pm

deedreamer wrote:
San wrote:
deedreamer wrote:http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/component/hwdvideoshare/viewvideo/171/entertainment/the-bachelorette-extended-preview-for-july-25-2011

In this preview Ashley looks like she is wearing the purple bikini top from the mud bath on her date at the falls with Dino.

Dino's shorts are orange, but the guy in the mud bath has black on his shorts. Do you think the mud bath occurs before he gets into the orange shorts for the waterfall part of the date?

I think the mud bath prob came after the waterfall. Before they are in the waterfall it shows Ashley pointing out the ledge to him and she is wearing the bikini under a white top and her hair looks pretty well in place so I think if she had been in the mud first she would have looked more messed up...prob would need to change her top after the mud.

Ok, I see what you mean. Smiley Wouldn't it be funny if mud bath guy was neither Ben nor JP? giggling

btw, your avatar is sooo adorable! I love it!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:55 pm

San wrote:
deedreamer wrote:
San wrote:

Ok, I see what you mean. Smiley Wouldn't it be funny if mud bath guy was neither Ben nor JP? giggling

btw, your avatar is sooo adorable! I love it!
Thanks, I made it the other night but didn't know how to post from my computer for other users to use....any are welcome to it Smiley

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 56 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:58 pm

I think the other day we determined that Ben is actually the mud guy!! This is based on the "tan line" on his arm, body build and possibly a mole/freckle on his back. The sc that was used was possibly the toe clip that was shown on JKL. (she was in her reddish orange bikini and he was in black/green/blue swimtrunks IIRC)

ETA-- sorry, I've been looking and I can't find it but maybe someone else can point you to the sc evidence

Last edited by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:23 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I think the other day we determined that Ben is actually the mud guy!! This is based on the "tan line" on his arm, body build and possibly a mole/freckle on his back. The sc that was used was possibly the toe clip that was shown on JKL. (she was in her reddish orange bikini and he was in black/green/blue swimtrunks IIRC)

who we? LOL

scratch that to SOME OF US rotfl

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:27 pm

Titou wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:I think the other day we determined that Ben is actually the mud guy!! This is based on the "tan line" on his arm, body build and possibly a mole/freckle on his back. The sc that was used was possibly the toe clip that was shown on JKL. (she was in her reddish orange bikini and he was in black/green/blue swimtrunks IIRC)

who we? LOL

scratch that to SOME OF US rotfl

Maybe it will turn out to be Ben, but a guy having a T-shirt tan line on his arm when he has been in a tropical climate is not unique. It's highly posssible that all three guys have something similar on their arms (unless of course one of them shows up tonight in an Ed-like tank top, and then all bets are off! rotfl ).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Titou wrote:

who we? LOL

scratch that to SOME OF US Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 56 1806963828

Sorry-- I meant the collective "we" .... I didn't do much more than concur with the evidence that others brought forward. Didn't mean to take credit for the find-- I definitely did not come up with it.

ETA-- IC, you are right, until we have a face to confirm; we won't know for certain.

Last edited by LibbyBell on Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:33 pm

For me personally, no matter who gets that mud 'bath', it digusts me. I would never want communal stinky sulphor smelling mud all over me, even if rubbed by my b/f, that other people have used to smear on their bodies too. ugh. But that's just me. . Love going in the ocean though and walking in the sand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Since the person in the mud bath does not tell us who the F1 is. Knowing who it is does not add to who the F1 is, why bother sleuthing it.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Living wrote:Since the person in the mud bath does not tell us who the F1 is. Knowing who it is does not add to who the F1 is, why bother sleuthing it.

Do you mean, why bother to attempt to correctly identify a screencap? Well, why not? I'm always curious to know what I'm seeing when I look at a screencap; how significant it is beyond identifying it correctly is highly variable; depends on what it is we are looking at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:43 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
Titou wrote:

who we? LOL

scratch that to SOME OF US Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion - Page 56 1806963828

Sorry-- I meant the collective "we" .... I didn't do much more than concur with the evidence that others brought forward. Didn't mean to take credit for the find-- I definitely did not come up with it.

ETA-- IC, you are right, until we have a face to confirm; we won't know for certain.

There is no collective we. we means that everyone agreed which was not the case Smiley

did not mean you would take credt of any kind

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 60 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fantasy Dates - Screencaps - Discussion

+92
Barbarossa
GrahamGal
glazedover
vivalameagx3
umngirl