SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:11 pm

akinitohoy wrote:
love LOLA!!

seanloweksu
Lola has a tough life.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 F669162adf5011e28ed122000a9f1311_7

Hahahaha poor LOLA. She got skunked:giggling:

Their house is nice though .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:12 pm

motheroffive wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: A week or two ago I said I had never smelled a skunk's spray before. That backfired. Literally.

Hahaha it must be smelly right around the house laugh out loud:giggling:giggling

The worst part it getting the smell out of the house. You have to use things that absorb the smells not try to mask them like coffee or lots of boxes of baking soda. They have gotten some good advice on twitter hopefully they will use it!

Hope they will use these suggestions .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:17 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
akinitohoy wrote:
love LOLA!!

seanloweksu
Lola has a tough life.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 F669162adf5011e28ed122000a9f1311_7

Hahahaha poor LOLA. She got skunked:giggling:

Their house is nice though .

She doesn't look happy because she's thinking of ways to get back at that skunk. giggling I now think of Lola every time I see a dog that looks like her. The front and yard are very nice.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:24 pm

akinitohoy wrote:
love LOLA!!

seanloweksu
Lola has a tough life.

Wow! They should make a card out of this one. Love Lola. Glad to see she is none the worse for wear after last night. Beautiful patio.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:36 pm

That house they are living in is a mystery. It has very little furniture inside but a bench with pillows and nice planters outside. That may be the front porch as the brick floor matches the brick on the sidewalk we saw in his video yesterday. The back ( if the pool was at that house) was just concrete I think.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:46 pm

akinitohoy wrote:
love LOLA!!

seanloweksu
Lola has a tough life.

That is such a pretty picture, and yes, Lola has quite the life lol. But poor thing, she went through a lot with the skunk lol.

I can really just picture Sean and Catherine sitting on that bench with the two pillows. I'd love to see a picture of that!! Come on Lola, get to work lol!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Whatever the deal is with the house, I love that we've been able to see a little bit of where they are living. It's like a glimpse into their home life, which is way more than we got at the DWTS apartments. The dogs must love being able to hang outside in the sweltering sun and I bet they all love having a pool.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:06 pm

lipsis wrote:Whatever the deal is with the house, I love that we've been able to see a little bit of where they are living. It's like a glimpse into their home life, which is way more than we got at the DWTS apartments. The dogs must love being able to hang outside in the sweltering sun and I bet they all love having a pool.

You are right. It least we are getting a glimpse. It is just the former lawyer in me that wants to know all the facts and figure everything out!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:14 pm

Well I figured out that the flowered pillow must be Catherine's, and the striped one must be Sean's. How's that for some fine detective work lol!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:16 pm

I love the house and the neighborhood. After seeing pics and info from this board about CA, I can't blame Seancat if they decide to live there for awhile. It seems to be a nice place to live weather wise and the Pacific Ocean. Of course, I don't know about the traffic. I wonder if it's worse there than in the Northeast.

Last edited by Pia1 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Sean, in particular, seems so much more happy and relaxed lately. A month ago he never would have shared the pics and videos that has recently. It's so heartwarming to how happy they are. Haters can suck it.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:22 pm

lipsis wrote:Sean, in particular, seems so much more happy and relaxed lately. A month ago he never would have shared the pics and videos that has recently. It's so heartwarming to how happy they are. Haters can suck it.

Yes, he really does seem so much more relaxed and happy. He has certainly made it up to Cat for being so busy with DWTS. They are getting plenty of quality time together now before the wedding, which is so important.

On another note, I recently happened to be watching Sean being eliminated during Emily's season on youtube. And one thing he said in the limo ride home was "I want to love someone with every ounce of my being." And now he's doing just that, with Catherine. PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

+36
pkk
renaissance
chugwug
Scooby
Poppycorn