SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Page 1 of 74 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion Empty The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:35 pm

Please, use this thread to discuss anything about The Bachelor 18.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:24 am

Thanks!!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:53 pm

FYI, just put a similar poll on my blog :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:02 pm

I honestly hope that Juan Pablo does not get the nod. I'd much rather Chris.
I dont see him having a chance in hell of relating to the women they would cast.
First of all ,
Juan says that "Camila's mother is and will be my best friend forever,"
 OK.  That's going to make some other woman very happy.  

Also - have you seen a photo of Camila's mother? She's a drop. dead. gorgeous actress.  He's got bigger fish to fry than the women that will be cast.

tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:44 pm

I think I just caught something on the tail end of an ENews midday report that said that JuanPa is the next bachelor. anyone else catch that?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Juan Pablo will be hard to relate to for some people, and he seems a bit shy for the role. After Des, they really need to go with someone way more exciting.

Jef and Arie can't be taken seriously - at least Juan is believable when he talks about wanting a wife.

I think Drew is a shoe in for the gig, especially after his hometown date. When Chris's date got a little weird, I knew they would not be choosing him, otherwise why not edit the hell out of it?
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:32 pm

I agree, bleuberry. I think he would be a bit shy. He does seem genuine, but his lifestyle, culture, etc. might throw off people and people might take it the wrong way (much like if you go to another country and see something that you're not used to-it's just adjustments).

I dont mind if he was the bachelor- mainly I think it would be fun to watch the interaction. When I was in Europe, I thought it was fun interacting with people who barely spoke English. And perhaps I had a fantasy that one day I'd fall in love with one of those men.. hehe. ;)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:53 pm

I hoping it either Arie or Zak

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:55 pm

ABC to Announce New Bachelor During Live After the Final Rose Special

Who's the new Bachelor? Viewers will find out during the "After the Finale Rose" special that airs immediately following The Bachelorette finale, ABC President Paul Lee told TVGuide.com.

While most seasons indicate an obvious choice for the next season, heading into the final episode there isn't a fan favorite. After Brooks broke Desiree's heart in the penultimate episode, it's hard to imagine her choosing any of the final three. Does that mean that Chris, Brooks or Drew — who are all attending the After the Final Rose special -- could return to find love as next season's Bachelor? Or will it be outspoken James, who made it clear that he wanted the job? Could it be Ben, who received the very first "first impression rose"? Or will it be Juan Pablo, the sexy Venezuelan who made quite an impression in his short time on the show? Finally, will it be someone entirely new? Vote in our poll!

The Bachelorette finale airs Monday at 8/7c on ABC.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Juan Pablo could bail them out of the claims that they only choose white-bread Americans in the role of the lead. He would not be my first choice, but I would still watch the show. Come to think of it, I don't have a first choice -- only those who are last on my list!

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:06 am

I find it strange that Zak is not mentioned at all. He was 4th, while Ben, James and JP all left before him ... and Ben and James were not well liked. Are they deliberately leaving him out since he will be the next Bachelor...Curious.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:34 am

Bringing this over from Juan Pablo's thread. This Forum will be moved to the top after the Finale tomorrow night.

Love_Me wrote:
lavenderred wrote:More proof JuanPa's the next bachelor. He's at The Standard Hotel Hollywood where last year before the ATFR Elan posted a picture of the same pool. The trees match.

Juan Pablo Galavis ‏@JuanPaGalavis
TERRIBLE Sunday / Un Domingo HORRIBLE... pic.twitter.com/YSMaztsHug
1:30 PM - 4 Aug 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

@theyearofelan the standard - soaking in the douche
7.56 pm 7/21/201

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Great Job, Lav! JMO I think Juan Pablo will be announced as the next Bachelor tomorrow night. Why else would he be in LA right now? no idea
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 74 1, 2, 3 ... 37 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 Spoilers/Speculation - Media - Discussion

+129
ImeldaMarcos
treatmom4
LibbyBell
Bashful
JesseJames24