SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:17 pm

I just want it to make sense! Is that wrong?

For once, MF is right...nothing makes freaking sense!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:19 pm

Are we 100% positive Drew has 2 Antigua dates?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:22 pm

canyonvue wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
sfrank wrote: But Chris has tweeted within the last week...I think he could actually go incognito up in a big city like Seattle than Brooks could is small place like SLC.

I'm talking about pics from 'fans', etc.  

I got it but my point is he is out and about. I don't think Brooks is running around SLC saying to people "hey, let me take my picture with you." They are asking him. If Chris can go unnoticed perhaps no one is asking him.

Exactly. The fans are asking him. Brooks is just going about his life.

Didn't Chantal and Cat go unnoticed in that neck of the woods too? I know Chantal lived in a more exclusive area but still hardly any pics when she emerged into the public. I don't remember seeing fan pics of Cat either.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:24 pm

agentcurls wrote:Are we 100% positive Drew has 2 Antigua dates?

I am positive. There's too many clothing changes, earring & hair changes, and locations for 1 daytime date. All of the SCs are in Antigua and there's one more that looks to be in the evening at the FS.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:25 pm

So you are positive some of those SCs are NOT from a Madeira group date?
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:28 pm

agentcurls wrote:So you are positive some of those SCs are NOT from a Madeira group date?

I'm 1000% sure.

The only caps from Madeira is him saying he's falling in love with her and she's wearing that white top.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:28 pm

agentcurls wrote:So you are positive some of those SCs are NOT from a Madeira group date?

I think the identifiable scenery is Antigua.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:28 pm

atem wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Bres may have their "freak out" moments during the course of the journey, but they are still winding up together in my mind. And how fun for us that it will add more suspense! The Em & Jef ending was so boring (indifference on both their parts?) The clever editing can make it look like a non-Bres ending, but after spending so much time with these 2 (through my extremely voyeuristic video-making!), there is just no way any of the other guys are going to catch up with Brooks.

I just wish I could make sense of it.  I guess the next episode will answer more questions.

Like the metaphor game Bres play? I am definitely looking forward to their 1/1 (finally!) Brooks has def gone the longest (except for Michael I guess) without a 1/1. Chris like had to wait maybe a week, bet Brooks was jealous of his buddy not having to suffer like he did lol (kidding). I can't wait for the fireworks scene though i hope they don't just show like .2 seconds of it right before the commerical break that ends their date. Hopefully with it being a 1/1 they will show more.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All I can think about this picture here is how handsome he is. How tall he is. How huggable his shoulders are. How much I'd like to hug him. giggling

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:30 pm

I am positive too.

The SCs you are referring to are where he is wearing a greenish 3/4 sleeve t and is kissing Des - at the racecourse in madeira. The rest are all Antigua !

The only set of SCs that I'm not 100% sold on is what looks like the nighttime portion of the FD since that room has not beenID'd conclusively. It could be his bedroom on the HTD instead.
But as far as day time dates - he definitely gets 2.

Why are you still asking this ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:33 pm

atem wrote:

I'm 1000% sure.  

The only caps from Madeira is him saying he's falling in love with her and she's wearing that white top.

Ok, thank you....I haven't been keeping up with SCs as well as I should. Drew's 2 dates in Antigua has me scratching my head. I'm believing more the theory that there weren't 2 dates, but 1 date, and 1 "pull-Drew-or-Des-aside-to-tell-them-something-important" time, hence the 2 outfits...(sorry, this should prob go in the F1 section)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:34 pm

agentcurls wrote:
atem wrote:

I'm 1000% sure.  

Ok, thank you....I haven't been keeping up with SCs as well as I should. Drew's 2 dates in Antigua has me scratching my head. I'm believing more the theory that there weren't 2 dates, but 1 date, and 1 "pull-Drew-or-Des-aside-to-tell-them-something-important" time, hence the 2 outfits...(sorry, this should prob go in the F1 section)

I think that myself, because it doesn't look romantic in any way to me.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
snowandcold
LLiza
Shadow
b
Aunties_Love