SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 8 - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 8 - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty *No Spoilers* Episode 8 - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:02 am

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 8 - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 8 - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by newfiegirl Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Hometown dates coming up. Previews really didn't show very much excitement on the visits other than the preview of Des' brother. Not sure if this is part of the hometown episodes or from later episode. Didn't care for him or his attitude as portrayed during Sean's stroll through the roses. Gotta rev up the drama somehow as I like all 4 of the hometown visit guys. As to who goes home, as I am still among the unspoiled, just based on screencaps - I haven't seen too much of Zak in any tropical setting that hasn't already aired. I really will be sad to see any of them go home.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 8 - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 8 - 7/18 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:22 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Hometown dates coming up. Previews really didn't show very much excitement on the visits other than the preview of Des' brother. Not sure if this is part of the hometown episodes or from later episode. Didn't care for him or his attitude as portrayed during Sean's stroll through the roses. Gotta rev up the drama somehow as I like all 4 of the hometown visit guys. As to who goes home, as I am still among the unspoiled, just based on screencaps - I haven't seen too much of Zak in any tropical setting that hasn't already aired. I really will be sad to see any of them go home.

Hi! It's going to be a very touching episode. I'd for sure turn in! Don't let the Nate stuff fool you.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Thanks atem. Was happy to finally see what's going on with Des and Brooks but it looks like she is more into him than he is to her or maybe he is just being more cautious, but that has led to the downfall of a number of bachelors/etts in the past because they were too reserved letting their feeling show. We'll see how this plays out. Was  puzzled that they aired Des saying to Chris H she was in love with Brooks. Usually the lead bachelor/ette keeps saying they are in love with more than one but don't name them (even though they probably did during the filming but it just was not aired). Why now are tptb airing Des saying specific names? Makes me go hmmm! There must be something coming up that ties in with this; in the previews is that why we see Brooks walking through a tropical setting crying and upset; Chris in limo obviously upset; Drew on beach with Des crying; Zak in limo obviously upset. Ahhhh!! All these upset guys but only 3 that I can see have tropical backgrounds which makes me think Zak may be going home after hometowns - Just a guess on my part. I must keep repeating to myself, I will stay unspoiled, I will stay unspoiled.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:21 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Thanks atem. Was happy to finally see what's going on with Des and Brooks but it looks like she is more into him than he is to her or maybe he is just being more cautious, but that has led to the downfall of a number of bachelors/etts in the past because they were too reserved letting their feeling show. We'll see how this plays out. Was  puzzled that they aired Des saying to Chris H she was in love with Brooks. Usually the lead bachelor/ette keeps saying they are in love with more than one but don't name them (even though they probably did during the filming but it just was not aired). Why now are tptb airing Des saying specific names? Makes me go hmmm! There must be something coming up that ties in with this; in the previews is that why we see Brooks walking through a tropical setting crying and upset; Chris in limo obviously upset; Drew on beach with Des crying; Zak in limo obviously upset. Ahhhh!! All these upset guys but only 3 that I can see have tropical backgrounds which makes me think Zak may be going home after hometowns - Just a guess on my part. I must keep repeating to myself, I will stay unspoiled, I will stay unspoiled.

Us so called spoiled people don't get it either.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:10 pm

The hometown dates may reveal some more clues for me to sleuth. Now my problem after that is I will be on holidays away from my TV or computer for the MTA and the FD so I will be recording those episodes. It is going to be difficult to stay unspoiled with media stuff that will be out there after these episodes air, I will probably need blinders on especially in the supermarket checkouts. I am thinking about taking my laptop and finding a wireless connection so I can watch and check in with everyone here. Am I addicted or what? Hubby is not going with me so I will be able to sneak in some bachelorette time.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:26 pm

newfiegirl wrote:The hometown dates may reveal some more clues for me to sleuth. Now my problem after that is I will be on holidays away from my TV or computer for the MTA and the FD so I will be recording those episodes. It is going to be difficult to stay unspoiled with media stuff that will be out there after these episodes air, I will probably need blinders on especially in the supermarket checkouts. I am thinking about taking my laptop and finding a wireless connection so I can watch and check in with everyone here. Am I addicted or what? Hubby is not going with me so I will be able to sneak in some bachelorette time.

giggling  No more addicted than me!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by reyla99 Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:10 am

Yeah it is hard to stay un-spoiled... I think it would be fun to read all the other threads on this site, putting the pieces together, actually reading the episode and contestant threads as they happen. But at the same time, I really enjoy not knowing the end of the episode and I love the tension in the Rose Ceremony. I spoiled that one episode about Bryden leaving and that was such a bummer.

I am assuming at this point she picks Brooks as her #1 and we just get to watch the broken-hearted go home one by one. As much as I hated Sean last season for not being sure of who he was picking until the end I guess that was more fun. I really thought he was going to pick lindsey haha.

Hometown dates must be really boring if they are not really showing previews. Ah well still looking forward to it :)
reyla99
reyla99

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:18 am

reyla99 wrote:Yeah it is hard to stay un-spoiled... I think it would be fun to read all the other threads on this site, putting the pieces together, actually reading the episode and contestant threads as they happen. But at the same time, I really enjoy not knowing the end of the episode and I love the tension in the Rose Ceremony. I spoiled that one episode about Bryden leaving and that was such a bummer.

I am assuming at this point she picks Brooks as her #1 and we just get to watch the broken-hearted go home one by one. As much as I hated Sean last season for not being sure of who he was picking until the end I guess that was more fun. I really thought he was going to pick lindsey haha.

Hometown dates must be really boring if they are not really showing previews. Ah well still looking forward to it :)

There are previews, but they are online. I wouldn't assume anything with this show!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Ok, sorry to be late to the party... HTDs were a little disappointing for me.

Zak: Ok, is his "family business" really in snow cones?!? Not that it isn't an honorable profession, it is just a little different and had tptb all over it. Based on his date being a little over the top, I was prepared for Zak to be going home. However, I felt a little disconcerted because I felt that the dates for Drew and Chris were a little over the top as well.

Drew: I felt the hand of tptb all over this visit. I know that Melissa is a very integral part of Drew's life and family but I couldn't help but feel that her inclusion in Des' visit was a little exploitative and it made me feel uncomfortable. I wish that Des felt about Drew the same way that he feels about her. I was hoping that Drew and Des' visit would have the feel of Ashley and JP's hometown visit.

Chris: Was I the only one that felt the spinal (not to mention the NASAL) adjustment was a little over the top? I can tell that Des really likes Chris because it wasn't the first time that she has given him something in preparation of their time...the poem, her drawing their significant times, etc...

Brooks: I wish I liked them better as a couple but I just don't see any chemistry. I know that Des "loves" Brooks because she has declared it several times. But,I am not sure if there is a ....but, I'm not "in love" with him that tptb are editing out. no idea 

Preview: I am a little confused about the next episode previewed ... Men Tell All, right? Isn't the F3 show typically before the MTA?!?!

My thoughts...such as they are! :giggle:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:10 am

LibbyBell wrote:Ok, sorry to be late to the party... HTDs were a little disappointing for me.

Zak: Ok, is his "family business" really in snow cones?!? Not that it isn't an honorable profession, it is just a little different and had tptb all over it. Based on his date being a little over the top, I was prepared for Zak to be going home. However, I felt a little disconcerted because I felt that the dates for Drew and Chris were a little over the top as well.

Drew: I felt the hand of tptb all over this visit. I know that Melissa is a very integral part of Drew's life and family but I couldn't help but feel that her inclusion in Des' visit was a little exploitative and it made me feel uncomfortable. I wish that Des felt about Drew the same way that he feels about her. I was hoping that Drew and Des' visit would have the feel of Ashley and JP's hometown visit.

Chris: Was I the only one that felt the spinal (not to mention the NASAL) adjustment was a little over the top? I can tell that Des really likes Chris because it wasn't the first time that she has given him something in preparation of their time...the poem, her drawing their significant times, etc...

Brooks: I wish I liked them better as a couple but I just don't see any chemistry. I know that Des "loves" Brooks because she has declared it several times. But,I am not sure if there is a ....but, I'm not "in love" with him that tptb are editing out. no idea 

Preview: I am a little confused about the next episode previewed ... Men Tell All, right? Isn't the F3 show typically before the MTA?!?!

My thoughts...such as they are! :giggle:

laugh out loud, not originally.... his parents started the biz a couple of years ago (after all the kids were out of the house) in order to spend more time together and just do something light and fun;) To my understanding, they did well for themselves in the past(financially) and saw this as a form of early retirement while still being active...:Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:28 pm

That makes so much more sense! Thanks for letting me know, zwolf. I just didn't know what to make of the way it was presented by tptb.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum