SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:16 am

BarbB222 wrote:Btw, what do you make of Brooks' buddy moving to Santa Monica? Maybe  Brooks will room with him since I don't think he'll live together with Des. JMO. Should be interesting. Good night all! Haha. Morning

Where did he use to live? I thought Tyler lived in LA the whole time?
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by yumyum1 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:18 am

Brooks' friend Tyler is/was living in Venice Beach so he could have renewed his driver's license at the Santa Monica DMV without moving there. My sister renewed her license there a couple years ago and she lived outside of SM. It's nice to see one of Brooks' closest friends spend so much time in Des' new vicinity though. :yes: 

@StephTweets - Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.  :Smiley:

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:22 am

yumyum1 wrote:Brooks' friend Tyler is/was living in Venice Beach so he could have renewed his driver's license at the Santa Monica DMV without moving there. My sister renewed her license there a couple years ago and she lived outside of SM. It's nice to see one of Brooks' closest friends spend so much time in Des' new vicinity though. :yes: 

I do remember a photo he posted when Brooks had just returned from filming where he was all "don't know if he's single, but always ready to mingle" and many wondered if he flew back with Des.......
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:33 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:Maybe, that was filmed before Desiree got there for the HTD.

The lack of caps are what are killing me.  We doesn't even look like he has a FD.  Let alone knowing if he stays on the island or not.

Could it be from before the RC at F4 after HTD? Remember how Des mentioned questions for one of the guys and since we assume it is Brooks, maybe he is stressed from that or worried or confused about it all.

Yipes!  I need to proof read before hitting send! rotfl   'We doesn't even' should be 'HE doesn't even look like he has a FD'.

I don't think so, because I don't think that's at the hotel.  The hotel shelves are glass, not wood like the room he's in.

I do think Desiree has questions, but I hardly think she's being mean to him.

Oh I don't mean to imply Des is being mean, I was just wondering if maybe his emotional process was becoming a perfect storm of confusion btw family feed back, Des questions and his own questions. It could be what begins  the (most likely momentary) breakdown in the next episodes....

I hope she isn't mean to him.

Totally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:23 am

yumyum1 wrote:Brooks' friend Tyler is/was living in Venice Beach so he could have renewed his driver's license at the Santa Monica DMV without moving there. My sister renewed her license there a couple years ago and she lived outside of SM. It's nice to see one of Brooks' closest friends spend so much time in Des' new vicinity though. :yes: 
this. you can go to any dmv in so cal to renew your license. also, venice is right next to santa monica so if brooks ended up in sm then they'd be neighbors already. no need for tyler to move there unless they became roomies.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:28 am

BarbB222 wrote:Btw, what do you make of Brooks' buddy moving to Santa Monica? Maybe  Brooks will room with him since I don't think he'll live together with Des. JMO. Should be interesting. Good night all! Haha. Morning

I don't take nothing from it.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:54 am

So Brooks ex-girlfriend was friends with Jef? And dated one of his friends, I think. This show is so incestuous!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:03 am

Cecilia wrote:So Brooks ex-girlfriend was friends with Jef? And dated one of his friends, I think.  This show is so incestuous!

I think in this case it may be more a SLC/Mormon connection than the show... :-)
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:04 am

SueSt wrote:
Cecilia wrote:So Brooks ex-girlfriend was friends with Jef? And dated one of his friends, I think.  This show is so incestuous!

I think in this case it may be more a SLC/Mormon connection than the show...  :-)

Nah. SLC isn't that small, and neither is the Mormon population in Utah. Depends on where his ex-girlfriend lives. Provo, Orem, up where Jef did, she might run into him. Small community. Also helps that Jef seems to be into those types of people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:07 am

BarbB222 wrote:
DesFever wrote:I guess the F1 thread has gotten mean. :/ I'll just continue to hang out on Brooks' thread, since posters come off rather nasty on others.

Yes one of the negative comments was against me. Like I don't have a right to analyze and reanalyze and think of any new scenarios and maybe read into things I didn't before. I guess that right is preserved only to others including the finger pointers. I digress but look forward to the last laugh :giggle: :halo:

:yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:07 am

veg_out wrote:
gabriele wrote:guys, sophie said: "At least Dallas, Lorin, Keith and their wives all live in Idaho still."

that's 3 siblings in idaho not 2 and reading that fb post it's clear, at least to me, the majority do live in idaho as does his mom. brooks, and presumably his sister, live in SLC. that sounds like the 2 in SLC. i'm sure the nephew's bday party was at his sis'.

Thanks, gabriele! yes I know that David lives there, and I thought that Brooks lived there with his sister. I was clarifying the posts since it seemed like things weren't super clear.

I'm trying to figure out the house where the HTD was filmed. That's the reason that I asked.

I suspect it is a house the TPTB were able to obtain for the setting of a large family reunion--rented for the day? It is not David's home.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:12 am

Mustang19 wrote:I thought I read that only 2 DON'T live there, meaning 8 sibs live in SLC. Maybe I read that wrong. The one that wrote said she couldn't be there because her husband had an important meeting and couldn't leave.

Yeah. Only two still live in ID.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild