SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 20 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Soleil Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:03 pm

I like how Brooks adds the "breakthrough" part when she brings up the clouds.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 20 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Will we get more video today or were those 3 sneak peeks of the dates it?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:07 pm

Soleil wrote:I like how Brooks adds the "breakthrough" part when she brings up the clouds.

Wasn't there a VO about their 'breakthrough' from Desiree?

Cecilia wrote:Will we get more video today or were those 3 sneak peeks of the dates it?

I wish! We have to wait until Monday and his is the last HTD.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Then right at the end he says the best part is this which to me means he's talking about what they are doing at that point: reading her list and sharing their special memories. It looks like brooks is def there to me as far as his feelings go from this preview:)

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Soleil wrote:Then right at the end he says the best part is this which to me means he's talking about what they are doing at that point: reading her list and sharing their special memories. It looks like brooks is def there to me as far as his feelings go from this preview:)

Then why is she crying about not being loved back? 🇳🇴  Sorry, but I'm going to be really pissed when he hurts Desiree!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Hot pots is a place in Utah were lots of people walk to and swim...it is naturally warm water and my husband took my there on one of our first dates.... Wonder if that's what the reference to since Brooks is from Utah...

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:14 pm

MSN player sucks but I was able catch a little more...and light it.

Something about Brooks losing in a card game?
A Kitchen Window

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:15 pm

atem wrote:
Soleil wrote:Then right at the end he says the best part is this which to me means he's talking about what they are doing at that point: reading her list and sharing their special memories. It looks like brooks is def there to me as far as his feelings go from this preview:)

Then why is she crying about not being loved back? 🇳🇴  Sorry, but I'm going to be really pissed when he hurts Desiree!

I'll be pissed if she hurts him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 pm

atem wrote:

Its inexplicable how he goes from point A to Point B so drastically over the week! :greenman:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:17 pm

sfrank wrote:MSN player sucks but I was able catch a little more...and light it.

Something about Brooks losing in a card game?
A Kitchen Window

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She says about he comes back to see her and he's still medically . . . She's probably saying she loved that he came back that night to see her even though he was still doped up on drugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:20 pm

I see pool party, but I think that's the one that replaced the cocktail party in the 3rd episode.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:21 pm

sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:

Its inexplicable how he goes from point A to Point B so drastically over the week! :greenman:

Maybe it's because he has the last fantasy date? Jealous that she just had two overnight dates with other guys.
I mean it's not a natural situation. Plus - I think she is just tired with the whole thing, hates hurting the other two, and is overly emotional.
I don't think Brooks leaves and I think she lets Drew go before the F3 ceremony. Only logical answer.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild