SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:35 pm

atem wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Crying because the whole thing is stressful and when he is apart from her he doubts what's going on.  Which makes sense.

Totally makes sense!

No, it doesn't.  What else does he want?  The woman is gaga over him! He's got to be blind as a bat not to see it.  

Because he seems like a normal guy and he is on a reality dating show where he is supposed to propose to a woman he has spent like 3 days with total in time. And maybe her feelings are stronger than his. She's been on this show before so she has an advantage in understanding how it works.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 22 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Remember how pissed JP was at Ashley after the whole sister debacle?
And it all worked out. The journey is emotional!giggling giggling 
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:38 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Cecilia wrote:Crying because the whole thing is stressful and when he is apart from her he doubts what's going on.  Which makes sense.

Totally makes sense!

I believe that it's possible the process could get to him. He might start to doubt because of the other guys there. His family might have something to do with it. He should listen to them. When it comes down to it he may not know if he's ready. It doesn't mean he doesn't love her. He probably just needs to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:39 pm

Cecilia wrote:Remember how pissed JP was at Ashley after the whole sister debacle?  
And it all worked out. The journey is emotional!giggling giggling 

Yeah, it could be something that Nate says. Maybe he says something back to Nate. Maybe that sets them off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Remember when they made it look like he was teary eyed at the dinner table in Madeira when he was talking about not being on the right page? It wasn't like that at all. He seemed to choke up because he was emotional about his family. It wasn't that much of a big deal so we were tricked....could the crying scene in the blue sweater be another trick? Could it have happened in the past like in Germany when he was feeling sad about her being upset about the James situation? Or even if it is happening in an upcoming episode maybe they won't show it since they were just using it to steer us astray?

Last edited by Soleil on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:40 pm

I think if Brooks isn't just having a melt down from nerves, he put his foot in his moth saying something dumb to Des that didn't come out right.She's a wreck and over reacted.On another note, it could be big brother, Nate Hartsock causing the BS . Brooks looks so happy going into deliberations with Chris Harrison...And I think the producers are having a party celebrating how bad they played us with their mind games edits......

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:46 pm

Judiful wrote:I think if Brooks isn't just having a melt down from nerves, he put his foot in his moth saying something dumb to Des that didn't come out right.She's a wreck and over reacted.On another note, it could be big brother,  Nate Hartsock causing the BS . Brooks looks so happy going into deliberations with Chris Harrison...And I think the producers are having a party celebrating how bad they played us with their mind games edits......

:yes: to all those possibilities.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:54 pm

I think it will be emotional like the JP reference above. It will be a much bigger part of the finale. I'm starting to agree with y'all who say they have a misunderstanding and it gets resolved at the end.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:01 pm

Soleil wrote:I think it will be emotional like the JP reference above. It will be a much bigger part of the finale. I'm starting to agree with y'all who say they have a misunderstanding and it gets resolved at the end.

I think so, too. It'll be part of bigger picture. It sounds like something he said/did was misconstrued and he doesn't know what he can say to fix it, and maybe she does overreact and then realizes she went overboard.

Things are going to get intense. Brooks said so much.

Last edited by canyonvue on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:01 pm

Please, Nate doesn't talk to ANY of the guys in the next episode. Stop trying to blame him.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:14 pm

Soleil wrote:Remember when they made it look like he was teary eyed at the dinner table in Madeira when he was talking about not being on the right page? It wasn't like that at all. He seemed to choke up because he was emotional about his family. It wasn't that much of a big deal so we were tricked....could the crying scene in the blue sweater be another trick? Could it have happened in the past like in Germany when he was feeling sad about her being upset about the James situation? Or even if it is happening in an upcoming episode maybe they won't show it since they were just using it to steer us astray?

I don't recall him being teary eyed at all about not being on the same page.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:18 pm

Frankly, I'd hate to be married into a family with Nate in it. Run, Brooks! Run!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 35 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild