SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:20 pm

asim wrote:they are coming back tomarrow, I'll see if I can find another sc any suggestions?

Could you let them watch it and then back to the caps again?  I'm still lost with the hands on her head.  We see his hands.

I'm bringing over what is on the non discussion thread.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by asim Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Atem, I didn't understand what you were saying. They aren't going to watch the episode. Take your hands to the side in hugging something tight then tilt your head toward it. His chin and side of his face are hiding his hands
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:27 pm

asim wrote:Atem, I didn't understand what you were saying.  They aren't going to watch the episode.  Take your hands to the side in hugging something tight then tilt your head toward it. His chin and side of his face are hiding his hands

No, I meant the preview video at jokers.  If they want that is.

These are the pics we have here.  

Love_Me wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Ok I see what you are saying now yes we see his hands he his hiding Des. Its SC that has the biggest portion of the material in the corner, almost at the end. I don't know how to do otherwise I would do it
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Second to the last one. See how he is shielding her. Her head is under his hand an the material from her shirt or dress to the left. I spent summers in Antigua and I never saw flowers that color that were fuzzy. But I never say never. Tear running across his nose and a drop on his other hand
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:31 pm

Do we know what Des' FRC dress looks like yet? Any spoilers on that yet?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:32 pm

asim wrote:Ok I see what you are saying now yes we see his hands he his hiding Des.  Its SC that has the biggest portion of the material in the corner, almost at the end.  I don't know how to do otherwise I would do it

I'm just not getting what that bunched up material is!  I guess I'm trying to imagine what you are saying and can't see it.  Sure wish someone could draw what you mean.  

What do you mean that it's interesting what time of day it is?

DMBFan wrote:Do we know what Des' FRC dress looks like yet? Any spoilers on that yet?

The show is making it out to be that there isn't any FRC. So, we haven't a clue about her FRC dress.

Last edited by atem on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Not that I know of, but I'm hoping that color is not that top open in the back and its a good bye. Its really bunched up, but would be if she has her arms reaching up.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:35 pm

asim wrote:Not that I know of, but I'm hoping that color is not that top open in the back and its a good bye. Its really bunched up, but would be if she has her arms reaching up.

That was what was confusing me, because the material seems totally different to me.

It's sort of like the material is supposed to be fake petals or something to me.  When I blew it up, it looked like a lei.

Nah. When I look at it, it just looks like bunched up material!

Last edited by atem on Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:36 pm

OK I'm sorry I'm not explaining it correctly.... if you put your arm up to hug someone and have loose sleeves (as in silk) it will fall down almost in gathers she is reaching up to him the material falls down and is caught in the embrace.
Time of day late is good if its FRC and its a good cry.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Well I don't know.. everyone was in agreement with it being material immediately. But we all could be wrong, just opinions..
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:38 pm

asim wrote:OK I'm sorry I'm not explaining it correctly.... if you put your arm up to hug someone and have loose sleeves (as in silk) it will fall down almost in gathers she is reaching up to him the material falls down and is caught in the embrace.
Time of day late is good if its FRC and its a good cry.

Oh, I see what you mean, but the bottom of the top is more blue and not white. The material seems different to me.

Too bad those caps don't show the beads. I know I saw something like that above it and thought it was the bracelet she's wearing.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild