SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 am

agentcurls wrote:Des would be unrecognizable with a blonde wig. I remember Ali saying she used to use a brunette wig to travel. And I still think they have met one another remotely, possibly somewhere in the middle by car. They both love road trips, as expressed on their dates.

Maybe there are other Cloud 9's to visit as remote as Madeira.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 43 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Soleil Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 am

I think Jimmy Kimmel did mention Chris. Didn't he make a joke about him liking almonds?

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:55 am

If I didn't know a spoiler, and knowing everything I know about what goes on in the background of this show, I would still lean towards Brooks as F1, even with the SEVERE LACK of SCs for the last 3 episodes. Based on all of the "little things" ......little statements & declarations (to one another & in PIs), little looks, little touches, Des' little eyebrow raises, little head tilts, the magnetic gravitation these 2 have to one another, the tears, etc.

I'm seeing not only physical chemistry, but an emotional bond, & an intellectual spark. The other guys have these qualities as well, but not all 3 in one complete package from what I'm seeing through their respective edits.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:55 am

Soleil wrote:I think Jimmy Kimmel did mention Chris. Didn't he make a joke about him liking almonds?

Yes and he quickly passed on him and said who the Final 3 would be.

I hope I'm wrong.  I am just not seeing how it ends up with Brooks as Final 1.

Hopefully asim can get an even better cap.

Last edited by atem on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:59 am

atem wrote:
Soleil wrote:I think Jimmy Kimmel did mention Chris. Didn't he make a joke about him liking almonds?

Yes and he quickly passed on him and said who the Final 3 would be.

I hope I'm wrong.  I am just not seeing how it ends up with Brooks as Final 1.

He did him first and Des laughed...here is again.  If Chris is F1 and JK was well past him I don't understand why she was so nervous at the end.
She wasn't going to give anything away then so why so tense?!

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:59 am

Yes, yes, Chris is the F1. Now are we satisfied?

Fine. I'm happy for Chris. And I'm happy that Brooks is free to be himself again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

If he was with his family in ID on the 4th and then he was spotted in SLC airport on the 5th (I specifically remember) then it doesn't make sense to say he spent the weekend in ID. I'm still not convinced he didn't see her last weekend.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 am

I don't have any doubts.

I'll take the chance of being completely shocked in the end and just keep on enjoying Desiree and Brooks together but from what I am watching on my tv each week - not SCs or tracking meet ups or analysing edits or reading spoilers - but from what I see - I can only see her with him or no one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:01 am

Soleil wrote:If he was with his family in ID on the 4th and then he was spotted in SLC airport on the 5th (I specifically remember) then it doesn't make sense to say he spent the weekend in ID. I'm still not convinced he didn't see her last weekend.

SLC and Idaho is a relatively short drive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:02 am

relaxing wrote:I don't have any doubts.

I'll take the chance of being completely shocked in the end and just keep on enjoying Desiree and Brooks together but from what I am watching on my tv each week - not SCs or tracking meet ups or analysing edits or reading spoilers - but from what I see - I can only see her with him or no one.

I'm not doubting it either.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:02 am

Soleil wrote:If he was with his family in ID on the 4th and then he was spotted in SLC airport on the 5th (I specifically remember) then it doesn't make sense to say he spent the weekend in ID. I'm still not convinced he didn't see her last weekend.

He was seen at the airport on the 5th to fly out to ID.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:02 am

i think atem is saying he was in ID for sat & sun but we don't know where for the actual fourth of july celebration.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 48 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+37
nd4reality
asim
reidaddict
DMBFan
julychild