SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:08 pm

atem wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
atem wrote:It just seems like it would be very easy to see Chris S and not Brooks.  

If Brooks has time to meet up with Michael G, [b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"][b style="font-weight: bold;"]why hasn't he so far with Desiree that we can tell[/b][/b][/b][/b]?

because we aren't suppose to being able to tell. It doesn't matter if Brooks is seen with Michael but especially the way the editors are setting this up, TPTB would be especially pissed if Bres were caught together. JMO on it though.

I know.  I'm talking about why this time.  I just remember that tweet from Brandon acting like all the final 3 guys will be there too. Maybe, he thought the Final 3 guy would be there?

He either didn't know who would be there so listed everyone or he knew but still tweeted everyone so no one could read into his tweets is my best guess.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9 - Page 40 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:11 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Soleil wrote:Did anyone else think it was interesting that in michael G.'s interview he talks about the last four guys and he puts them in order of the real F4 Zak, Drew, Chris, Brooks.

reverse alphabetical order!!!!!!! ;) I dont' think Michael knows the ending but maybe it is what he thinks may happened or just a coincidence. What I thought was telling from his interview is how he said basically from what he sees right now on the actual show, Chris appears best fitted for her (appears ready, "I love you)  but then he goes on to say that you cannot deny the chemistry of Bres and that all the guys in the house during filming knew it and sensed it. I think all of them interviewed and asked specifically about it admitted to it.

All the guys wear their feelings on their sleeves and emote it. Brooks wears his feelings close to his cuff and has a poker face. They probably also saw how Des acted different with Brooks and was like, who is this girl! :yes: h

Last edited by BarbB222 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:11 pm

atem wrote:Just curious. Who was the real first person out the limo for Sean's season?

until this little tidbit about who was first out of the limo btw Brooks/Drew, it never occurred to me that the editors were so anal that they even mess with the limo meetings. It is funny that both Drew and Brooks forgot to tell Des their names.lol

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:13 pm

Maybe they wanted to disguise the love at First sight.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:29 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Maybe they wanted to disguise the love at First sight.

You think Desiree would admit that?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by HBgirl Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:29 pm

agentcurls - what a beautiful video!   Loved it!   blowkiss

HBgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:30 pm

Desiree does have some nice men in her final four, and they are all so different. I have never thought of Zak as even a contender ..he's an okay guy, but I can't imagine those two in a serious relationship ,and never could. Drew is a nice guy..nice looking... Chris reminds me of a deer in the headlights..he's just so Chris...Brooks is the only one I can see her with.. I believe she's in love with him, but holds a deep affection for the others . I think Brooks will be fine once he figures himself out . I'm glad he moves with caution.. I have so much respect for him because of it. He has never thrown himself at her. I'm sure it's going to get chaotic and they will make me cry , but in the end they will be just fine making me cry some more......JMHO .. I can't even begin to imagine her with anybody but Brooks. (which has nothing to do spoilers) . Those two are magical together...made for each other. I think they make one of the most beautiful couples ever on the show !! JMO ....firework 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Judiful wrote:
Beeleever wrote:There's lots of Brooks love in my blog this week! And just a teensy weensy bit of snark. I couldn't let ALL the cheesy cloud metaphors go unnoticed! Enjoy all!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
      Your blog is great just like always. BTW... I love your Jeremiah avatar..(he's such an awesome guy )!!

Sorry for the off topic ladies...I'll be seeing Jeremiah perform with his full band on Tuesday night at the National Sports Center in Blaine, MN. He is playing at the opening ceremonies for the USA World Cup Soccer tournament! Tens of thousands of people from all over the world will be there. It's a GREAT gig!

Okay...Back on track to Brooks now. I'm going to go catch up on the last several pages of this thread. Has anyone figured out what goes down yet or is it all speculation?

Nothing new! Thanks for the new blog post! High clap 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Judiful wrote:
Beeleever wrote:There's lots of Brooks love in my blog this week! And just a teensy weensy bit of snark. I couldn't let ALL the cheesy cloud metaphors go unnoticed! Enjoy all!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
      Your blog is great just like always. BTW... I love your Jeremiah avatar..(he's such an awesome guy )!!

Sorry for the off topic ladies...I'll be seeing Jeremiah perform with his full band on Tuesday night at the National Sports Center in Blaine, MN. He is playing at the opening ceremonies for the USA World Cup Soccer tournament! Tens of thousands of people from all over the world will be there. It's a GREAT gig!

Okay...Back on track to Brooks now. I'm going to go catch up on the last several pages of this thread. Has anyone figured out what goes down yet or is it all speculation?
I can't help remarking..I'm so excited for Jeremiah to have this gig... Everything good needs to come his way..he's so deserving, and I know you are going to have a great time....:claphands  And I'm a bit jealous !! Actually more like real jealous Smiley

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:43 pm

Thanks Atem! I've trying to play catch up. Sounds like it was a mess on the board yesterday. I hope people didn't get too messed up from the nonsense.

So Brooks is still F1 according to spoilers? I was hoping someone would get the intel on what exactly goes down the next 3 episodes. It appears from the extended preview that things go well for Bres on the HTD!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:50 pm

So funny Judiful! I might have to blog about the concert and post pics/video!

I haven't been able to find it yet. Is the MTA being filmed on Monday and then shown the following Monday before the FS dates or did I dream it?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:52 pm

canyonvue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:I have to say, those who believe, there is something noble in continuing to believe. :yes: There is something rewarding in being one of the ones who believes to the end and it ends up being right. :yes: 

And if it isn't correct, then, yeah, you take your lumps and live with it.

It can be the greatest or worse feelings depending. I can handle the worse feelings I've had but what a high when it's the greatest feeling. I am determined not to be a fair weathered fan of Bres come what may.

In my opinion, being a fan of Bres means that you like them together and want them together in the end. Which I do. However, reviewing evidence and pointing out actual facts that could point to the contrary does NOT make me fair weather. If I was all aboard the Chris/Des train suddenly then THAT would. It actually bums me out that Brooks might not be her F1 because I think they are great together.

I totally understand what you are saying. I think most everyone here in Brooks forum do really support him and Des and you are right, there is nothing wrong with doing the sleuthing/analysis of videos screen caps. I just personally this season choose not to stress about figuring it out just because in the past I bought into it and ended up disappointed when the spoiler was right. I wasn't at this board those times but still exercised some similar analysis and detective work so to speak laugh out loud. I think some really are invested in Bres even though it sounds like they are doubting but they are just worried by what they see in the edits/pics we are given to TPTB. They want it to be true but they also don't want to get blindsided and there is no fault in that. Setting lower expectations will soften the blow if spoilers are wrong and if they are right, then elation will take over for some and I totally get that. For this season though I am going to risk the blindside because I really think Bres is IT. Bres or bust imo.

Who did you support in the past?

Yeah, that's why I just believe the spoiler now, because of Emily's season. I was for Jef, but I still got really caught up in worrying about whether or not the spoiler was right. In the end, it was, so it taught me not too get too caught up in it. The spoilers will end up being right. And I hope that Bres is happy. I want to see their love story because it's been amazing so far. When I see the Bres love (like the way she looked at him on the ship) . . . :eyesigh: 

Ashley--Ben
Ben--Kacie B or Nicki
Emily--didn't care for her so didn"t care period
Sean--Lindsay

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 53 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #9

+40
eusebeia
Ariela
ImeldaMarcos
HBgirl
snowandcold