SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:10 pm

Do you know what she was saying in each of those PIs?

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 25 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:12 pm

BKay wrote:Do you know what she was saying in each of those PIs?

One was about Zak in the purple one.  Just general stuff. I don't get why people think it means anything. If she did PIs elsewhere, I would.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:15 pm

canyonvue wrote:Brooks definitely has a laid-back, almost 70s vibe to a lot of his music. Which kind of goes along with his clothes, if you ask me. BTW, I really like his polka dot shirt from the Bees game. There are more Bees games this week. I wonder HOW into the Bees he is.

Dude is laid-back. You can see it in everything about him, really, including on the show.

I'll post some of his songs now and then that I like:

"This Moment" by French Horn Rebellion.
"Where You Should Be" by Skream, Sam Frank.
"On My Mind" by Joker (feat. William Cartwright).

Figures I never heard of any of them giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:38 pm

Some other songs of his that I really like:

"Drifting In and Out" by Porcelain Raft.
"Doses & Mimosas" by Cherub.
"Hello My Old Heart" by The Oh Hello's.
"You Can Be the One" by Late Night Alumni.

Back to top Go down

Post by fletchy Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:40 pm

nannymargie wrote:
canyonvue wrote:Brooks definitely has a laid-back, almost 70s vibe to a lot of his music. Which kind of goes along with his clothes, if you ask me. BTW, I really like his polka dot shirt from the Bees game. There are more Bees games this week. I wonder HOW into the Bees he is.

Dude is laid-back. You can see it in everything about him, really, including on the show.

I'll post some of his songs now and then that I like:

"This Moment" by French Horn Rebellion.
"Where You Should Be" by Skream, Sam Frank.
"On My Mind" by Joker (feat. William Cartwright).

Figures I never heard of any of them giggling 

man! listen to the words of that last one..."On My Mind"...hot, hot, hot!
fletchy
fletchy

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:43 pm

Purple tank was shown during Zak painting date. She is saying she wants someone who can roll with things and do things that are going to be funny and make her laugh.

Black tank was during Bryden talk in AC. Says Bryden struggling with experience and hoping he gets through it. She saying that her fear is that he won't give it a chance and will want to leave.

Gray tank talking about Brooks' family and their energy.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:44 pm

Lots of the stuff he is listening to on Spotify would lead to the conclusion that he and Desiree are together.
It also leads you to the conclusion that he is hot and has good taste in music. giggling 
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:50 pm

He's listening again. Must be bored. :gotcha: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:56 pm

Wonder if he knows that people are stalking his music choices. I sure wouldn't know it was possible.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Scooby wrote:Wonder if he knows that people are stalking his music choices. I sure wouldn't know it was possible.

That's spotify. It lists everything your FB friends or people you are following are listening to unless you do a private session which you can do.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Scooby wrote:Wonder if he knows that people are stalking his music choices. I sure wouldn't know it was possible.

Yes, he does. He has it set up for people to see on his facebook.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:02 pm

It seems that Brooks leans toward songs that probably have a lot of personal meaning to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 47 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 36 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+39
bilolo
lstiff
snowandcold
black_tears
Baseball Mom