SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:25 pm

It's just weird. I want to go home. Wait. No I don't, lets get married.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by snowandcold Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:26 pm

sfrank wrote:
snowandcold wrote:
atem wrote:
snowandcold wrote:
sfrank wrote:
atem wrote:
Cecilia wrote:They gave us nothing new. Nothing.

What about what snowandcold said?  Not giving 100%?  Isn't that new?

Well. we finally got the full line which was.."I don't know if I can be 100% for you" .... the "i don't know if" was not in past previews.

I am NOT good at the sleuthing at all but did anyone catch what Des was wearing when she made the 100% statement? What date are those clothes from?

I guess that horseback ride.

Atem did you see the preview during mistresses just now? It was Des walking down the entire length of the pier crying and she said "It's over for me"

She's in the same outfit she was wearing with Brooks...walks back the length of the platform and sits on edge crying. Its all VO saying "For once in my life I was hopeful. I've always loved the wrong people. Honestly, for me its over."

Ok thanks I am not a sleuther at all just asking questions when I see something
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:27 pm

Cecilia wrote:It's just weird. I want to go home. Wait. No I don't, lets get married.

They are showing us what they want us to see and believe. Like mind control. It will be clear in the Finale.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:29 pm

snowandcold wrote:joanna goddard ‏@joannagoddard 2h
So who is everyone rooting for on the Bachelorette? I like Brooks. :)
Retweeted by Lisa Forester

She is just supporting her BIL. Means zilch. Plus, she's been follows that lady that tweeted.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Cecilia wrote:It's just weird. I want to go home. Wait. No I don't, lets get married.

I know. I hope it's a great ending but right now in my mind it's a bit more icky than romantic to change his mind and then change it again and have it end in a proposal. I'm really hoping for an I love you ending without a proposal if what it looks like happens is what happens (despite the tabs).

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:30 pm

I believe that was during Drew's horseback riding date where the convo gets intense. It is made to appear as if Des is saying: "I don't know if I can be 100% for you."
"I don't know if I" is a VO--we don't see Des say that.
"can be 100% for you."  is what she says to Drew.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:31 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

They are showing us what they want us to see and believe. Like mind control. It will be clear in the Finale.

They already played some of it.  The guy is leaving her and I say she decides to go with Chris S, who's been there for her all the time.  I don't care what source said what.  There's nothing showing he comes back or anything.

Like I said, I want some facts. Not scenarios.

Last edited by atem on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by snowandcold Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I believe that was during Drew's horseback riding date where the convo gets intense. It is made to appear as if Des is saying: "I don't know if I can be 100% for you."

I am wondering IF somehow Brooks sees Des and Drew on there date and he confronts her right then and there???
snowandcold
snowandcold

Female Posts : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:33 pm

snowandcold wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I believe that was during Drew's horseback riding date where the convo gets intense. It is made to appear as if Des is saying: "I don't know if I can be 100% for you."

I am wondering IF somehow Brooks sees Des and Drew on there date and he confronts her right then and there???

snowandcold No. That doesn't happen. What we don't know is when this all happens.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:33 pm

What did Drew say though?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:34 pm

Won't it be shocking if all our speculation falls flat as the two part finale plays out.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:35 pm

BarbB222 wrote:

What did Drew say though?

It's not something you can control and something like it's not going to work.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 47 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+39
bilolo
lstiff
snowandcold
black_tears
Baseball Mom