SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:59 am

Cecilia wrote:
bilolo wrote:"Des and the other guys will be tested emotionally like never before"
maybe my prediction that he was told by tptb to tell Des he's leaving will have a chance laugh out loud don't even know what think it's like the problem came from production and not from Des and Brooks huh

How will they all be tested like never before? It's going to be a long week. I wish I was going on vacation this week.

Cecilia, I looked into the Des/Brooks thing..and you are right they both ended a sentence with the preposition "prior" which is very unusual at least where I am from. Perhaps, its a midwest thing.

Earlier in the season she used the phase "prior to blah blah blah" which is typically how the word prior is used.

But tonight while talking to Ben she said "I didn't hear anything that was said prior" and Brooks HTD RC "She's never gotten that emotional in a rose ceremony prior"...its an interesting observation that could support Brooks being F1. As I mention before atem had pointed out several other instances where Des seemed to mimic Brooks' cadence. This could very well be one as well. Great catch! yes
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12 - Page 46 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:01 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:On a side note, I really wish Ashley would have gotten more words/airtime in the advice to Desiree portion of MTA tonight. And that says alot b/c I was so sad when she didn't pick Ben but she is the only one out of those 3 that is actually married to her F1. I am tired of seeing Ali and Emily flaunting themselves everywhere like they just know anything and everything. GO AWAY

:yes: :yes: :yes: :Thanktwo I agree 
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:01 am

Soleil wrote:We heard from Brooks who told the daughter if his friend that the ending will be intense, we heard from Des that she got what she needed not what she wanted, and we heard from Chris H tonight that Des still has "one more hurdle to cross". 

So she is getting a proposal in the end after several bumps and twists. I'm surprised they don't tease us with Chris saying things like "Does Des wind up alone?" "Does the man Des loves wind up breaking her heart?" 

When if ever will we hear Brooks say "I'm as in love as I've ever been"

Most likely sometime between 8pm-10pm eastern time or 7pm-9pm my time on August 5, 2013. Hugesmile

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:04 am

bilolo wrote:
gabriele wrote:guys, i still think we're overlooking whoever is at brooks' door. i really think that is the key to why brooks leaves. it seems pretty straightforward in that he gets some bad news or someone shows up or something, he is pacing back and forth all upset, he goes to meet des and tells her he has to leave. we know he leaves, well at least i do, because there are only 2--not 3--FDs in the episode descriptions. so, he leaves in the limo in his blue t-shirt. now, what it is all about i don't know. i'm having a hard time believing it is just his "doubts" that make him leave. i do think something outside of that happens. hopefully, tomorrow's episode synopsis will give us more info. of course he's coming back though and they will be fine in the end.
But would Des be that upset if it was something he could not control and say i always love the wrong people or something like that ?
that is a good question. i could see it being harder in some ways and easier in others. do you remember when she said she always loves the wrong people? was it a VO or did she say it on screen?

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:04 am

sfrank wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
bilolo wrote:"Des and the other guys will be tested emotionally like never before"
maybe my prediction that he was told by tptb to tell Des he's leaving will have a chance laugh out loud don't even know what think it's like the problem came from production and not from Des and Brooks huh

How will they all be tested like never before? It's going to be a long week. I wish I was going on vacation this week.

Cecilia, I looked into the Des/Brooks thing..and you are right they both ended a sentence with the preposition "prior" which is very unusual at least where I am from. Perhaps, its a midwest thing.

Earlier in the season she used the phase "prior to blah blah blah" which is typically how the word prior is used.

But tonight while talking to Ben she said "I didn't hear anything that was said prior" and Brooks HTD RC "She's never gotten that emotional in a rose ceremony prior"...its an interesting observation that could support Brooks being F1. As I mention before atem had pointed out several other instances where Des seemed to mimic Brooks' cadence. This could very well be one as well. Great catch! yes

You mean like Sean saying Great Love and that was actually Cat's phrase?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:06 am

As per Chris saying all the guys will be tested and no one will go unscathed what could that mean for Chris S? He looks like he's having a great time with Des. No problems there. Unless you want to count the preview of him in the suit and in the limo where he seems to be upset or even like he's leaving. So is this how Chris is tested? Hmmm.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:12 am

sfrank wrote:
Cecilia wrote:

Also a good sign they've been spending a lot of time talking with each other to be picking up speaking habits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:16 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'll crack up, if after all this speculation, Brooks never leaves!!
This whole season has exhausted me, I will be happy when it is over. This is why I sometimes read the last page of a book!!! Embarressed! 

I don't think he leaves. I think they just fight. I think she's just being dramatic. She thinks he's not going to give her what she wants. This breaks her heart. This makes her want to quit. But, I think in the end he does propose to her. I don't think he leaves and I don't think she sends him away, either. I think they both just think.

Now Canyonvue, are you sure you don't want any of the :koolaid. giggling

I've been thinking your above scenario for quite a while. OMG, how dare a human being have human moment with someone they care deeply for! Des said her road to love had ups and downs and that love isn't always happy. Hmmm she is in love with Brooks, IN LOVE. Not falling in love, not feeling love IN LOVE. He has been the only one left shown having ups/downs regarding the process and apparently more to come. Everything with Chris and Drew has just been peachy perfect, not a glitch to be seen. No hurdles there. They will marry her tomorrow if she suggested it. No need for a drawn out two part finale there.......

So true.

She IS in love with Brooks and he, I believe, is in love with her. When I watched his HTD again today there was one part that pointed that out to me clearly. It's when his mom tells him "I think you're very compatible with Desiree," and Brooks goes, "I know. Strange, huh? Who'd expect it?" That's when I knew. Just the look on his face. That was a knowing there. Just that whole scene with him talking to his mom and him talking to his brothers really showed a realness I've never seen on this show. This was a real person having a real conversation with his family about a person he's really falling in love with.

Another place I saw that it's obvious he's in love is when he was talking to his brothers and he talked about he and Des having all the little nuances that make him feel like they're in a real relationship.

He just hasn't put a label to it yet. That's all. But anyone who says that Brooks hadn't been feeling things at that point is crazy. He was feeling things that was making him wonder at it in an amazed way. Like, a good wonder, like his wonder about how compatible they are.

I remember feeling that same way with my husband. I just knew and it was kind of amazing. You just know. You just feel that compatibility that you can't explain. I think he was feeling that there. I'm happy for my friend, Brooks. I hope it lasts, but if not, best of luck to him.

Last edited by canyonvue on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:22 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:17 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:On a side note, I really wish Ashley would have gotten more words/airtime in the advice to Desiree portion of MTA tonight. And that says alot b/c I was so sad when she didn't pick Ben but she is the only one out of those 3 that is actually married to her F1. I am tired of seeing Ali and Emily flaunting themselves everywhere like they just know anything and everything. GO AWAY

I thought the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:24 am

canyonvue wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I'll crack up, if after all this speculation, Brooks never leaves!!
This whole season has exhausted me, I will be happy when it is over. This is why I sometimes read the last page of a book!!! Embarressed! 

I don't think he leaves. I think they just fight. I think she's just being dramatic. She thinks he's not going to give her what she wants. This breaks her heart. This makes her want to quit. But, I think in the end he does propose to her. I don't think he leaves and I don't think she sends him away, either. I think they both just think.

Now Canyonvue, are you sure you don't want any of the :koolaid. giggling

I've been thinking your above scenario for quite a while. OMG, how dare a human being have human moment with someone they care deeply for! Des said her road to love had ups and downs and that love isn't always happy. Hmmm she is in love with Brooks, IN LOVE. Not falling in love, not feeling love IN LOVE. He has been the only one left shown having ups/downs regarding the process and apparently more to come. Everything with Chris and Drew has just been peachy perfect, not a glitch to be seen. No hurdles there. They will marry her tomorrow if she suggested it. No need for a drawn out two part finale there.......

So true.

She IS in love with Brooks and he, I believe, is in love with her. When I watched his HTD again today there was one part that pointed that out to me clearly. It's when his mom tells him "I think you're very compatible with Desiree," and Brooks goes, "I know. Strange, huh? Who'd expect it?" That's when I knew. Just the look on his face. That was a knowing there. Just that whole scene with him talking to his mom and him talking to his brothers really showed a realness I've never seen on this show. This was a real person having a real conversation with his family about a person he's really falling in love with.

Another place I saw that it's obvious he's in love is when he was talking to his brothers and he talked about he and Des having all the little nuances that make him feel like they're in a real relationship.

He just hasn't put a label to it yet. That's all. But anyone who says that Brooks hadn't been feeling things at that point is crazy. He was feeling things that was making him wonder at it in an amazed way. Like, a good wonder, like his wonder about how compatible they are.

I remember feeling that same way with my husband. I just knew and it was kind of amazing. You just know. You just feel that compatibility that you can't explain. I think he was feeling that there. I'm happy for my friend, Brooks. I hope it lasts, but if not, best of luck to him.

Also on HTD he said , Des and I are on the same page on how we feel about each other.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:26 am

I wish Chris H would have asked the guys tonight who they think is going to be F1. They'd all be saying Brooks for sure!  Sheesh it's so darned obvious (well maybe not for poor Zak who thought he had a chance)

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Soleil Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:33 am

There's a pic of Brooks tonight a few pages back. He's wearing a white button shirt with dark pants. There's a pic of Des watching on another thread. She's wearing a denim jacket and underneath a white button shirt and black pants. Coincidence? I'm sure if could be. But I'm going to call it a night with the hope that it's perhaps not a coincidence after all. It's late and I'm clueless so please don't mind me and my wishful thinking.

Soleil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #12

+39
bilolo
lstiff
snowandcold
black_tears
Baseball Mom