SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 52 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:48 am

In other news, Desiree just made me happy by accepting my friend request on FB. It's the little things that make me happy. I'm with Brooks and Des in that regard. The little things. Yesterday, it was Jef Holm favoriting a tweet of mine. It really doesn't take much to make me happy.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13 - Page 52 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

Post by BarbB222 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:03 am

canyonvue wrote:No matter what happens next week, Brooks' fans are going to need to hold on tight because it's going to be rough, I think.

The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC 6m
The most dramatic, shocking, heart-breaking moments in Bachelor history are nothing compared to what's to come.  http://on.fb.me/12Mj6Zv

Those words. Upset And in my case, the inevitable insecurity that follows.

Well, we do hear Des saying her heart is broken and that she just wants to go home . The two rejected will be even more heartbroken than Zak it's going to be sad no matter how it boils down.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:06 am

BarbB222 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:No matter what happens next week, Brooks' fans are going to need to hold on tight because it's going to be rough, I think.

The Bachelorette ‏@BacheloretteABC 6m
The most dramatic, shocking, heart-breaking moments in Bachelor history are nothing compared to what's to come.  http://on.fb.me/12Mj6Zv

Those words. Upset And in my case, the inevitable insecurity that follows.

Well, we do hear Des saying her heart is broken and that she just wants to go home . The two rejected will be even more heartbroken than Zak it's going to be sad no matter how it boils down.

Do you think Drew and Chris get rejected this first episode? Or just one? Or none? And . . . well, I just won't go there, or maybe I will, just because there's still a slight chance, what happens on here if Brooks doesn't come back. Wonder if it looks like he leaves and the previews show no sign of him in the next show. I'm just wondering what will happen here. I think I'd need to do this :hidingchair .

Looking at the banner at the top, Des' happy face the third pic over, listening to Brooks, second picture, starting to tell her things that will make her sad. Kind of makes you want to go :hidingchair , too. Brooks, you break her heart, and I can totally relate to her there, if I were in her shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:21 am

pander3575 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
canyonvue wrote:
Cecilia wrote:From Desiree's blog:

Next week, tune in for one of the most emotional episodes ever – which is a really weird thing to write, because it is my life we are talking about here! It will be a defining moment for me in my journey to find love.

So IMO - defining moment, may be accepting that she might not get a proposal.  Maybe that is why RS is wrong.  Maybe they are just dating?

To me "defining moment" means she realizes she's going for the "wrong guy" again. hmmm 
Hense, she changes her mind and takes Chris and Drew to the finale.  Brooks is the wrong guy as she fell in love with him more than he loved her.

Nah. Brooks is the right guy. Momentary lapse of reason. Sort of like the Pink Floyd song.

I think the whole wrong guy blah blah is a red herring. Her defining moment I think is more likely in regards to that comment she made about what she wanted vs what she needed. She of course wanted the scenario both Drew and Chris offer at the moment but ultimately she needed the guy that was more of a "challenge" aka took his time to sort his feelings out which for the love of all sanity is NOT a bad thing! The way some people talk about this you would think Brooks and Des has been dating exclusively for a couple years and how dare he not know his how to classify his feelings yet! It has been what 6 weeks maybe? And that is with on again off again dates and sharing her with other guys? Call me crazy, throw tomatoes at me whatever you want, but I think it is ok to cut the guy some slack. He obviously cares deeply for her enough to not just say "I love you" just for the sake of it.

Love this post.  Doesn't anyone worry that Chris and Drew said ILY so early?  I like all three.  They all would make wonderful husbands and fathers.  Did Drew even get a second 1-1?  I don't know what Brooks is worried about or really feeling but at least he's using his head to questions if things are real or not.
Catherine never got a second 1/1 either, yet she ended up being F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:35 am

canyonvue wrote:In other news, Desiree just made me happy by accepting my friend request on FB

Are you sure that's her facebook page.  I read recently on one of her instagram posts she doesn't have a facebook page.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:36 am

jen689 wrote:
canyonvue wrote:In other news, Desiree just made me happy by accepting my friend request on FB

Are you sure that's her facebook page.  I read recently on one of her instagram posts she doesn't have a facebook page.

Yeah, I'm not so sure. :Smiley:  But, at least Jef is legit. Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #13

+50
Pia1
Fleurdesel
Jeepers
veg_out
lstiff