SELECT CONTENT

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 52 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:28 pm

Kasha have you heard anything about Chris S being the next Bachelor? I mean, they had him say on national tv that he'd never do it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by latergator Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:41 pm

atem i know you didn't ask me but... the talk that was happening was between Zack, Chris, Drew and James... and he was talking about being on the show and looking to becoming the next bachelor... and Chris said he would never do that, that he was there to find love with Des.  now advance ahead and once that did not happen, and he sees that feelings do develop, he just may have accepted tptb proposal of incest becoming the next bachelor.  we all know he has a huge fan base, and this would appease those who got so invested in him and Des.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
SouthernMomOf4 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:These sources don't ever seem to have any details.  That's what makes me mad that people are getting their hopes all wrapped up in Brooks/Desiree being together.

I received confirmation this morning from a very reliable source that Brooks is the F1 and the couple is happy.
Quite sure others will be hearing same and reporting such.

After what was shown last week, I genuinely find that sad.  Des is going to get lambasted for being weak and pathetic all over the media.  And Brooks will not fare much better.  This is why I rarely watch this franchise anymore.  Fleiss will do anything for ratings regardless of the hot mess he leaves.  If this was her choice, everything we saw last week was best left on the cutting room floor.

With that being said, I stand by milk....

My own personal feeling is(and I say my own because I know there are those that believe this and those that never will) the franchise has the "happy couple" stay together for X amount of time. Unless of course, there is always the possibility of the KABOOOM, but even F and M(EFFIE and Lady Venneers--ooops Emleee) held their relationship together with deteriorating glue in spite of booked wedding venue, and mass donations of PW wells funded by fans until tptb gave the nod to "break up".
I stand by my own belief system that an engagement on this show usually does not mean more nowadays than "hey let's do some PR for the show and maybe grab a starbucks later".

LOL...you're on the mark Kash!:yes: 
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:47 pm

latergator wrote:atem i know you didn't ask me but... the talk that was happening was between Zack, Chris, Drew and James... and he was talking about being on the show and looking to becoming the next bachelor... and Chris said he would never do that, that he was there to find love with Des.  now advance ahead and once that did not happen, and he sees that feelings do develop, he just may have accepted tptb proposal of incest becoming the next bachelor.  we all know he has a huge fan base, and this would appease those who got so invested in him and Des.

I know, but I guess I'm just trying to wrap my head around this stuff.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
atem wrote:These sources don't ever seem to have any details.  That's what makes me mad that people are getting their hopes all wrapped up in Brooks/Desiree being together.

I received confirmation this morning from a very reliable source that Brooks is the F1 and the couple is happy.

Thanks Kasha.  I know you didn't exactly want to hear that bit of news, but that's nice of you to post it.

Actually, it makes no difference to me who any of them pick or how long they do or don't stay together. Seriously. No snark there.
Like anyone else here, I wish people happiness and good health, blessings and strength to get through the tough times.
My own personal life is not effected by the show and I try never to involve myself to that point where it could there are too many real issues for all of us.
Peace all!! blowkiss 

Kasha,

Great post! Well said! I have always wished the couple nothing but good things and happiness. It does not affect my life in any way. I have always believed that the lead has the right to make their decision because it's their life. I may not agree with it, think it's all kinds of wrong, but it's their choice. They have to live with the person they choose, not me.

Perspective is of great importance to me. Having lived enough life to know great love and joy and also heartache, loss and pain, I know that this show is entertainment. If a real love story comes along once in a blue moon, that's nice to see. But all too often it's just a mirage.

I agree with the sentiment of peace everyone! :yes: 

clapping! 
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:57 pm

MaggieBach wrote:
SouthernMomOf4 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

After what was shown last week, I genuinely find that sad.  Des is going to get lambasted for being weak and pathetic all over the media.  And Brooks will not fare much better.  This is why I rarely watch this franchise anymore.  Fleiss will do anything for ratings regardless of the hot mess he leaves.  If this was her choice, everything we saw last week was best left on the cutting room floor.

With that being said, I stand by milk....

Thanks Kasha! I was starting to waiver.

I agree SouthernMomof4. They will be lambasted, but I think unfairly. I've posted this before... after a year of dating, my now husband (of 34 wonderful years) blindsided me one weekend with "I'm not sure if I love you." He then came back 2 days later with the most heartfelt letter (including poetry!) stating how wrong he realized he was. I wasn't weak or stupid for taking him back. I think that was the point when he was evaluating whether this was forever or not. It scared him. It only took him 2 days to realize, yes.. this is forever!

And he didn't have TPTB messing with his mind ala Jason and Molly's podcast.

This is why i think they so ademantly left in his Brothers question of "Is she the one you can live without".
I think after seeing her on the pier like he did, and then putting all the pieces together, his heart set him straight and he realized what a gigantic mistake he made and have to rectify it NO matter what.
Or atleast have the chance to hince a talk/ dissusion with her. From their they both realize their love for each other out ways, what they will go though in the media etc of her taking him back, and will walk about happy and together.

As many have said, NO relationship is without heartache and this brief seperation from her ONLY made the heart grow founder and put everything perspective for him, enough so he knew he needed to go back and fight. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:10 pm

Look I usually believe the spoilers esp if they come from so many sources but I just don't understand why Chris Harrison would say the following. It just doesn't make sense for her to end with Brooks based on what Chris H said in this interview, he uses the word "never"....read below:

I don't think Brooks is a bad guy and I truly believe his intentions for being on this show were true... He seemed to really struggle all the way through this," Harrison explained.

"Maybe he could've come to this final realization earlier, but the fact is, it just never seemed to be there. And when you look at Des' relationship with [Drew Kenney] and [Chris Siegfried] and how they talk to her and treat her, there really is no comparison. They both know exactly how they feel and have easily been able to convey that to Des."

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-host-chris-harrison-i-dont-think-brooks-forester-ever-misled-desiree-hartsock-15102.php#QSoQhurQyTYqDtxq.99

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:11 pm

Now that all the spoilers are in, the next question is:
So how does Brooks GET to F1?

I'll throw a guess out there.  Brooks not only never left the island, he never even left the CAR!  Monday night starts exactly where we left off, with Des on her porch and Brooks in his car.  He tells the driver to turn around, and he meets Des back at her residence to discuss whatever he's come up with in the car.

Is it an immediate reconciliation, or does Des take part or all of the episode to work through it?  I dunno.

But basically Finale Part 1 was only Part 1 of the Finale, KWIM?  The 45 minutes last Mon nite was only the first 45 min of the entire Des-Brooks scene, the rest of which we'll see this Mon nite.

TPTB have done this before - on Bachelor Pad during the Jake-Vienna  thing, the week before Jake was eliminated, they cut a scene in half, picking up where they left off the following week, for cliffhanger purposes.

Thoughts? Other theories?
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:15 pm

or what about what Chris Harrison says below....why would he say "or so she thought" about being in love with Brooks if they are happy and in love now?? again doesn't make sense to me:

I’ve asked Des several times along the way if she was concerned about the fact that Brooks never really expressed his feelings. Because she was so in love with him, or so she thought, she either couldn’t see these warning signs, or was “running” so fast that she blew right past them. I guess we all believe what we want to believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:16 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:Now that all the spoilers are in, the next question is:

I'll throw a guess out there.  Brooks not only never left the island, he never even left the CAR!  Monday night starts exactly where we left off, with Des on her porch and Brooks in his car.  He tells the driver to turn around, and he meets Des back at her residence to discuss whatever he's come up with in the car.

Is it an immediate reconciliation, or does Des take part or all of the episode to work through it?  I dunno.

Basically Finale Part 1 was only Part 1 of the Finale, KWIM?  The 45 minutes last Mon nite was only the first 45 min of the entire Des-Brooks scene, the rest of which we'll see this Mon nite.

TPTB have done this before - on Bachelor Pad during the Jake-Vienna  thing, the week before Jake was eliminated, they cut a scene in half, picking up where they left off the following week, for cliffhanger purposes.

She's still devastated by the next night which is the RC so I'm thinking Brooks is not back yet and that's the reason she keeps both Drew & Chris.

I will absolutely support Des and hope she's happy but will not be a fan of them as a couple. I can't help but think she's making a mistake but it's hers to make.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:16 pm

But basically Finale Part 1 was only Part 1 of the Finale, KWIM?  The 45 minutes last Mon nite was only the first 45 min of the entire Des-Brooks scene, the rest of which we'll see this Mon nite.

Thoughts?  Other theories?

That is a good thing to turn the topic over to.

I think they will show (or edit) Des being indecisive. We have to have some suspense, right?

I only hope there is enough Brooks and Des time…a LCD, him meeting the parents….to convince us, and everyone.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Thoughts?  Other theories?

I don't think it happens that way.  I personally do not see Brooks coming back, but if he did, it would not be as you described.  There are previews with Des on LCD's with both Chris and Drew.  We also, see previews of her at a RC, talking with Chris.  She is clearly still upset my Brooks' departure.  So at that point, he was still gone.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 59 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Final One (F1) - Bachelorette 9 - Spoilers - Thread #4

+93
sparkler
Longhornfan
Litta123
noobsleuth
Nibbles22