SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 10 - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 10 - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty *No Spoilers* Episode 10 - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:18 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 10 - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 10 - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Well-- I'm starting to change my mind on what is going to happen tonight. Based on the banner pictures and the previews that I've seen today, I'm thinking that Brooks either tells her that he isn't on the same page that she is on, doesn't want to be engaged or that he takes himself out of the process altogether. I guess this is why tptb kept in all of her pronouncements of love for Brooks early on.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 10 - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 10 - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by KareyR2 Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Wow...it looks like not many of us unspoiled. I am unspoiled so far, but had figured out from the previews that Brooks was removing himself. What a depressing episode....my God, poor Des. And I have adored Brooks from his first date, and thought they were great together. I must say they have me very curious as to what happens, since they never showed any of the RC, or what Drew and Chris were told, or if Des did take herself out. I pray she did....after her admitting that she didn't want to go on the dates with the other guys etc, only date Brooks, and she told him she loved him, it couldn't have felt good for Drew and Chris to see that last night. Anyway am trying to remain unspoiled.....I don't want to be accidentally spoiled like I was in Sean's season. Thanks
Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Wow...it looks like not many of us unspoiled. I am unspoiled so far, but had figured out from the previews that Brooks was removing himself. What a depressing episode....my God, poor Des. And I have adored Brooks from his first date, and thought they were great together. I must say they have me very curious as to what happens, since they never showed any of the RC, or what Drew and Chris were told, or if Des did take herself out. I pray she did....after her admitting that she didn't want to go on the dates with the other guys etc, only date Brooks, and she told him she loved him, it couldn't have felt good for Drew and Chris to see that last night. Anyway am trying to remain unspoiled.....I don't want to be accidentally spoiled like I was in Sean's season. Thanks
Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:34 pm

I thought you were spoiled Karey! No, you're right there aren't many unspoiled ...I've felt like I've been talking to myself! Based on the previews and banner, I figured it was Brooks that was involved in the drama. I had previously thought it was Drew. I'm sure that somehow Des will be able to "rally" and will end up with a guy. I guess there is some chance that she's alone but, at this point, I think she'll choose Chris over Drew.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:36 pm

Also, based on the pictures in the banner above, I'm wondering if Des lets Drew go early? (4th column of Des and Drew).

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:40 pm

I had a friend from work, another bach fan, ask me my thoughts on this season. I shared them with her and then she asked if I thought Brooks would come back. She knows that I am staying away from spoilers so I'm not sure if this is just speculation or something more but here is what I shared with her: There have been many seasons that a guy (typically F3) is rumored to return to "fight for the woman he loves"; most notable, Reid. If Brooks does come back, Des would be a FOOL to take him back!! First of all, most of the returnees are in love with the bachelorette; Brooks has already said that he is NOT in love with Des. Secondly, Des has shared that her past relationships have broken up because the guy has trouble communicating and expressing his feelings....hello, sound like Brooks?!?! The only way that this scenario would not be a disaster would be if the show really is as scripted as some say and Des and Brooks were both in on this storyline which, I hope is not the case... :skeptic:

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

3 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum