SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty *No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:21 pm

*No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/5 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:45 pm

I just posted this on the 7/29 episode thread and then remembered it might be better posted on this thread...
LibbyBell wrote:I had a friend from work, another bach fan, ask me my thoughts on this season. I shared them with her and then she asked if I thought Brooks would come back. She knows that I am staying away from spoilers so I'm not sure if this is just speculation or something more but here is what I shared with her: There have been many seasons that a guy (typically F3) is rumored to return to "fight for the woman he loves"; most notable, Reid. If Brooks does come back, Des would be a FOOL to take him back!! First of all, most of the returnees are in love with the bachelorette; Brooks has already said that he is NOT in love with Des. Secondly, Des has shared that her past relationships have broken up because the guy has trouble communicating and expressing his feelings....hello, sound like Brooks?!?! The only way that this scenario would not be a disaster would be if the show really is as scripted as some say and Des and Brooks were both in on this storyline which, I hope is not the case... :skeptic:

Don't know whether I should be looking forward to the finale or not!! no idea

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion  Empty Re: *No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Chacharo Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:32 pm

LibbyBell, thanks for continuing to share your thoughts. Unfortunately, I'm spoiled so I'm going to refrain from responding. Can't wait to hear your thoughts after the finale!

I've wanted to stay unspoiled for the last several seasons and actually made it awhile this season, however, I always read the "new posts since last visit" and got spoiled by the title of a thread. Oh well, maybe next season. I would love to see a bunch of us stay unspoiled so I could watch people sleuth out the ending again.

"In the end this show is like life more than it's not really....  Sometimes you get Jash and sometimes you get Courtney/Vienna.  The stinky ones squirt out 15 minutes of fame and the good ones make lemonade from their lemons.  It's all what you make of it." - auntie
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:40 am

Thanks Chacharo! I've been spoiled for every season since Jillian's, so this season has been different! There have been close calls (even in the no spoilers threads!) when I've thought a little too much info was about to be said so I've just stopped reading. Oh well...proud to say I've even avoided looking at magazines at the grocery store!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:45 am

Libby, you can look forward to the finale: Des chooses the man in my avatar! giggling 

I spent the season unspoiled until after episode 6. It was so refreshing that I'll likely do it every season.

I love reading your impressions!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:31 am

giggling veg!!! One of the things I've done is to read posts on my phone. I have set the view to be zoomed in so that I don't even see the avatars. I did remember yours was Ryan from Emily's season though and I did check to make sure you hadn't changed it! I've also learned to skim over any photos posters have in their signatures. Again, I've tried hard to remain unspoiled!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:40 am

LibbyBell wrote:giggling veg!!! One of the things I've done is to read posts on my phone. I have set the view to be zoomed in so that I don't even see the avatars. I did remember yours was Ryan from Emily's season though and I did check to make sure you hadn't changed it! I've also learned to skim over any photos posters have in their signatures. Again, I've tried hard to remain unspoiled!  

giggling He'll always be my loon, that Ryguy!

Good on you for staying unspoiled for so long: it's so tricky to maneuver! Impressive work, lady!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:03 am

Veggie's AVI is one of my absolute favorites. Every time I see it, I think of her in that same pose loving life and spreading happiness. bestbud! 

Libby, your making it to the finale unspoiled is very impressive! I can't believe you were able to divert your eyes from the magazine covers. I would have to totally avoid the grocery store and the message boards to accomplish what you have! You have inspired me to try again next season!

"In the end this show is like life more than it's not really....  Sometimes you get Jash and sometimes you get Courtney/Vienna.  The stinky ones squirt out 15 minutes of fame and the good ones make lemonade from their lemons.  It's all what you make of it." - auntie
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:02 am

I think the hardest has been not watching the interviews on TV like Extra or Access Hollywood. Staying away from the magazines... I just don't go to the grocery store! I guess we have been eating out more!

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:16 pm

Chacharo wrote:Veggie's AVI is one of my absolute favorites.  Every time I see it, I think of her in that same pose loving life and spreading happiness.  bestbud! 

Libby, your making it to the finale unspoiled is very impressive!  I can't believe you were able to divert your eyes from the magazine covers.  I would have to totally avoid the grocery store and the message boards to accomplish what you have!  You have inspired me to try again next season!

Oh me too - big time. That way I can stay away from the boards too.

If Love_me can post that episode SCs and preview SCs for us over here then we can do our own little SC discussions like albean and Co did at the start of the season. It should be fun and interesting.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:21 pm

LibbyBell wrote:I think the hardest has been not watching the interviews on TV like Extra or Access Hollywood.  Staying away from the magazines... I just don't go to the grocery store! I guess we have been eating out more!  

Yes but those would have been a problem for you slightly earlier on in the season  - like around the F5. Now it isn`t such a big deal really. Well IDK perhaps it is.

Most of them are just propaganda for the show anyway. They know as much or little as anyone else does lol.

ETA : This side is way pleasanter because there aren`t any fandoms in place here.

I wish there was some way of having a spoiler free zone but with all the BTS information available i.e actual sleuthed stuff like gps locations, sightings, tweets and interviews etc. In other words back to the old days prior to RS and these darned confirmed spoilers. Sucks the joy out of the season for sure.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:28 pm

I probably would have stayed unspoiled if there was more action here. I'm game to try again but agree with Nd that it would be helpful to have more info & also I'd add SCs. We had very limited ones. I did venture into the spoiled threads but it's hard to avoid seeing something even in the SC no discussion threads because they have the f4 couples there. It's a lot of work for San & Love so not sure what the solution is.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* Episode 11 - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+5
nd4reality
veg_out
Chacharo
LibbyBell
Love_Me