SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 11 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:03 am

Interesting. I wondered if they knew each other. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:05 am

SusieQ wrote:Interesting. I wondered if they knew each other. Thanks!

They do. I think Kaley, Ali F., Haley Duff, and Des had a viewing party together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:06 am

LOL....so do we....so do we....:rosiecolored 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:17 am

2boys3girls wrote:

They do. I think Kaley, Ali F., Haley Duff, and Des had a viewing party together.

i wonder though, how come Kaley seems to know who the F1 is? question 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:20 am

2boys3girls wrote:Kaley Cuoco is an actress (Big Bang Theory). I think she is also a friend now too.

I think Kaley and Ali are good friends and so maybe Des has met her a few times through Ali.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

I would guess through Ali F even though she has said many times in her blog that Des never told her a thing.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:31 am

mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

I would guess  through Ali F even though she has said many times in her blog that Des never told her a thing.

thanks!!..:yes: ..makes sense that way...

I am conflicted- giggling - as to whether we have to :headbanging  or :happydance:  if he is indeed become the F1?
ugh...decisions....decisions.......

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:36 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

I would guess  through Ali F even though she has said many times in her blog that Des never told her a thing.

I am conflicted- giggling - as to whether we have to :headbanging  or :happydance:  if he is indeed become the F1?

I am just worried that folks will call Chris the default F1, not to talk of all the media interviews they do post show, the Brooks debacle will be front and center. If Chris chooses her, I guess we have to support them but right now I am not feeling Des at all.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 am

I dont want him to be F1- I think he can do better. Although the only way I think I'd be ok if he was F1 is if there was no proposal/engagement involved right away, much like Jason and Molly.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:45 am

mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

I am just worried that folks will call Chris the default F1,  not to talk of all the media interviews they do post show, the Brooks debacle will be front and center.  If Chris chooses her, I guess we have to support them but right now I am not feeling Des at all.

EXACTLY!!.. a poster Pinkflowers, actually said :" i think they're downplaying some of her relationship with Chris, but I do see her having strong feelings for him. She even wrote him that poem."

the editing with the trista/ryan rift and Matt White's LnA for Chris convincing Chris as the F1. but what comes out from that wishy washy girl's mouth is another story!...duh . My most optimistic scenario right now is that yes, maybe they hide Chres connection to save it for emerging on the finale. and the editing had prevent her saying the same thing about Chris.(left on cutting floor). as they say, Save The Best for Last? :halo: 

i agree that a MIRACLE has to happened next week to off-set this horrible messiness !! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:47 am

california90 wrote:I dont want him to be F1- I think he can do better. Although the only way I think I'd be ok if he was F1 is if there was no proposal/engagement involved right away, much like Jason and Molly.

to the bolded, absolutely, california!!...have you submit your application yet? i am sure he can find an awesome nice girl in you!....yes :gotcha:  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:49 am

Love it mura... I'm conflicted too!

Here's my bet.. Brooks comes back to propose (the gun to his head will be just out off camera, maybe we can pick up a piece of it in a SC) and she will reject his proposal, so Des saves face and Chris is not called the default guy.

Or that random comment is correct.. and one of the Zacks comes back. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 46 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99