SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 14 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Des's People Blog on Chris Episode 10

The Other Guys

Chris almost seemed too good to be true. The great thing about our relationship is that we connected on all levels and that made hanging out a lot of fun. I felt right at home on the beach, splashing in the water and being in Chris's arms. It was such a relief and a turning point in our relationship to discuss what a future would look like together.

He was so nervous to discuss relocating, but that is such an important discussion to have and I'm glad that he brought it up. I have always been open to that if I love someone because I don't feel I have roots anywhere. This turned out to be a positive talk that brought us closer together

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20721420,00.html

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 14 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Admin Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:Is it wrong for me to still want Chris as the next bachelor? Sometimes it works out, think Ash and JP, and I'd really like for him to have that chance. JMO

:WAVEY: San, where have you been? We've missed you here.

As you can probably tell, we are kind of in that mode where we just want Chris to stay as far away from this franchise. We may change our mind later giggling

Hey baseball mom! Smiley I've been so busy that I haven't had time to be on here, I know hard to believe, laugh out loud. I feel you all on that wanting him to stay away. Lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:07 pm

This is one comment of Des People Blog
----------------------------------------------
Natasha Munn 9 minutes ago
Desiree, I was so embarrassed for you with your pity-party with Brooks. There's not one bone of self esteem. The man said he is not in love with you, and you reply by saying "I was going to tell you that I love you, today". Any other guy you would have show him the door. He has not said "I love you" and with your acting capabilities you made him feel worse. I wonder if he comes back... NOT BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU BUT BECAUSE HE FEELS BAD ABOUT MAKING YOU CRY. His mom and sister knew he's not in love, rewind that part and watch their faces.... even Chris Harrison knew he's not in love with you.

Chris is in love with you. Brooks isn't. You deserve NO ONE after saying that you go out on the other dates, but you don't love them. Grow up a little, then come back and find love. You are not ready.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i completely agree with her!!......:yes:  and im glad to know i am not the one who notice her acting capabilities  giggling 
oh and yes, i like to quote comments from  article/blog that i found suit my opinion well.... since i dont have to invest much time and my brain cell for the English translation in my head...LOL..especially after this giant mess episode!!...Hugesmile

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:08 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Is it wrong for me to still want Chris as the next bachelor? Sometimes it works out, think Ash and JP, and I'd really like for him to have that chance. JMO

So after last night, you still believe your source is correct on Brooks? Any updates would be appreciated!

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:12 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:This is one comment of Des People Blog
----------------------------------------------
Natasha Munn 9 minutes ago
Desiree, I was so embarrassed for you with your pity-party with Brooks. There's not one bone of self esteem. The man said he is not in love with you, and you reply by saying "I was going to tell you that I love you, today". Any other guy you would have show him the door. He has not said "I love you" and with your acting capabilities you made him feel worse. I wonder if he comes back... NOT BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU BUT BECAUSE HE FEELS BAD ABOUT MAKING YOU CRY. His mom and sister knew he's not in love, rewind that part and watch their faces.... even Chris Harrison knew he's not in love with you.

Chris is in love with you. Brooks isn't. You deserve NO ONE after saying that you go out on the other dates, but you don't love them. Grow up a little, then come back and find love. You are not ready.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i completely agree with her!!......:yes:  and im glad to know i am not the one who notice her acting capabilities  giggling 
oh and yes, i like to quote comments from  article/blog that i found suit my opinion well.... since i dont have to invest much time and my brain cell for the English translation in my head...LOL..especially after this giant mess episode!!...Hugesmile

Me too!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 pm

IMO, Des can only save herself at this point if she goes with Brooks, otherwise she looks SOOO bad.

I like what Krisily said on the AfterBuzz show. She addressed the "Will Des be able to trust him if he returns" issue and said yes because she knows what it's like to be on this show, she understands where he's coming from, what he's feeling, how messed up in the head they get at this point, how the producers are with them at this point. So, yes, she would be able to trust him because this is not a real life situation. If it were a real life situation, then no, she wouldn't, but in this case, she'll be able to trust him because she's been there.

With this in mind, I hope he does come back, I hope she understands, I hope he has gained some clarity in losing her (like his brother foreshadowed—the only thing that CH referred to that makes sense now) and that not only does she get her happy ending, Brooks gets his, and Des doesn't end up looking bad. I don't think Brooks will if the Bach bubble situation is explained to the audience.

Her only hope is choosing him. Otherwise, she looks really, really bad.

Last edited by SusieQ on Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:17 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Des's People Blog on Chris Episode 10

The Other Guys

Chris almost seemed too good to be true. The great thing about our relationship is that we connected on all levels and that made hanging out a lot of fun. I felt right at home on the beach, splashing in the water and being in Chris's arms. It was such a relief and a turning point in our relationship to discuss what a future would look like together.

He was so nervous to discuss relocating, but that is such an important discussion to have and I'm glad that he brought it up. I have always been open to that if I love someone because I don't feel I have roots anywhere. This turned out to be a positive talk that brought us closer together

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20721420,00.html

It sounds like Brooks is out of the picture until her last line.. "Stay tuned next week to find out what happens with Brooks, my broken heart and the remaining men."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:20 pm

I now believe Chris will be the next bachelor and it will be announced at the ATFR. That is why Elan was in Seattle and filming with Chris.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:21 pm

SusieQ wrote:IMO, Des can only save herself at this point if she goes with Brooks, otherwise she looks SOOO bad.

I like what Krisily said on the AfterBuzz show. She addressed the "Will Des be able to trust him if he returns" issue and said yes because she knows what it's like to be on this show, she understands where he's coming from, what he's feeling, how messed up in the head they get at this point, how the producers are with them at this point. So, yes, she would be able to trust him because this is not a real life situation. If it were a real life situation, then no, she wouldn't, but in this case, she'll be able to trust him because she's been there.

With this in mind, I hope he does come back, I hope she understands, I hope he has gained some clarity in losing her (like his brother foreshadowed—the only thing that CH referred to that makes sense now) and that not only does she get her happy ending, Brooks gets his, and Des doesn't end up looking bad. I don't think Brooks will if the Bach bubble situation is explained to the audience.

Her only hope is choosing him. Otherwise, she looks really, really bad.

She kind of looks really, really bad with any outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Rosepetal wrote:I now believe Chris will be the next bachelor and it will be announced at the ATFR. That is why Elan was in Seattle and filming with Chris.

I think so too..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Rosepetal wrote:I now believe Chris will be the next bachelor and it will be announced at the ATFR. That is why Elan was in Seattle and filming with Chris.

I think so, too. Initially, I thought there's no way they would be filming that early and announce it right after he professes his love for Des, but Des essentially gave his fans the closure they needed last night, earlier than usual.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:41 pm

bleuberry wrote:

I think so, too. Initially, I thought there's no way they would be filming that early and announce it right after he professes his love for Des, but Des essentially gave his fans the closure they needed last night, earlier than usual.

I think Chris is pretty fantastic, but I'm afraid of what TPTB and MF will do to him on his on show. Therefore, I'm hoping he won't be the next bachelor at this point.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99