SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 27 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by beader Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:50 pm

In this picture the stripes are horizontal. In the other picture, the stripes look diagonal. But it's strange he'd have two suits so much alike. I tried to figure out how the stripes could just "look" diagonal, but I can't see it. True, you wouldn't see the red.

beader

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Admin Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:52 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Lets take a moment to appreciate HRH P.S. in peach giggling 

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 625408_493988834013038_1064445176_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 1005765_493988870679701_821460814_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 993938_493989757346279_1860918850_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 999837_493989764012945_1439133174_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 47698_493990067346248_636532025_n
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 60426_493991170679471_800050461_n

is it just me?...but i always notice her eyes got sparkled when she is with him  giggling 

I would love for him to look at me like he is looking at Des in the fifth pic...:eyesigh: 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:01 pm

mimitalks wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Mura, have a look at his swim shorts in this screencap ....I think whoever posted that he had on the same pair for that controversial pool house pic was correct. You won't see the red band at the bottom coz the camera angle cuts it off but I believe it is the same pair....

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 1004491_493980327347222_2101626427_n

The plot thickens...or does it? That is the question.

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 B640229abb5129de9f5652ee0e3eb30f

i just need to check my new avi over and over...LOL..:giggle: .Looks like he folded the bottom part ?

yes bbmom, mimi, beader, SLA...it keeps me wonder.....but i always have this naive Q, does it mean anything??...giggling 

could simply might be he got the short(s) from Buy 1 Get 1 sale?....Hugesmile 

Monday cant come sooner!....Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:12 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Mura, have a look at his swim shorts in this screencap ....I think whoever posted that he had on the same pair for that controversial pool house pic was correct. You won't see the red band at the bottom coz the camera angle cuts it off but I believe it is the same pair....

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 1004491_493980327347222_2101626427_n

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 B640229abb5129de9f5652ee0e3eb30f

i just need to check my new avi over and over...LOL..:giggle: .Looks like he folded the bottom part ?

yes bbmom, mimi, beader, SLA...it keeps me wonder.....but i always have this naive Q, does it mean anything??...giggling 

Mura why do you think they are shorter? The bottom of them are cut off in the picture so there is no way for me to tell how long they are or if the red border is down there. To me they are the same trunks and I think something was used on the lines to distort them. JMO but there are just too many things that are not making sense with what we are seeing and the spoilers.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:18 pm

again, not necessarily for this thread, but it is pertinent to our viewpoint, right?

SEASON FINALE - PART 2

IT'S ONE OF THE MOST DRAMATIC EVENINGS EVER ON ABC WITH THE CULMINATION

OF THE TWO-PART SEASON FINALE OF "THE BACHELORETTTE," MONDAY, AUGUST 5

AND IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE SEASON FINALE, BROOKS, CHRIS AND DREW

JOIN DESIREE TO LOOK BACK AT THE SHOCKING OUTCOME OF THEIR JOURNEY,

LIVE, ON "THE BACHELORETTE: AFTER THE FINAL ROSE"

"Episode 910 --Season Finale, Part 2" - After enduring heartbreak when Sean Lowe sent her home last season on "The Bachelor," Desiree Hartsock refused to give up her fairytale dream of romance, and she returned for a second chance at love. After surviving shocking twists and turns, Desiree narrowed down the 25 bachelors to three fabulous guys - Brooks, Chris and Drew. While she was ready to give her heart completely to Brooks, he did not share her feelings. Desiree was expecting fireworks when she met Brooks in Antigua, but when he broke up with her very unexpectedly, she was left crying at the edge of a dock, devastated, heartbroken, hopeless and ready to go home. In this week's emotional conclusion, Desiree must decide if she can move forward with the other two men or if her hope of finding love has been ruined. Part 2 of the Season Finale of "The Bachelorette" airs MONDAY, AUGUST 5 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Then, emotions run high as Desiree sits down with Chris Harrison, live, to talk about her three final bachelors from this season - Brooks, Chris and Drew. She will take viewers back to those final days in Antigua when Brooks, the man she fell in love with, decided to go home. She will discuss her feelings in those finals days, her relationships with the final three men and the heart-wrenching decisions that she had to make that changed their lives forever. Brooks, Chris and Drew are back to discuss the shocking outcome of the season. It's the poignant ending to Desiree's heartfelt journey to find true love, live, on "The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose," MONDAY, AUGUST 5 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET).

Desiree must decide if her chemistry with the remaining two men has the potential to be as intense as the chemistry she had with Brooks, who she thought was the love of her life. She confronts these life-changing decisions in a discussion with Chris Harrison, weighing the possibilities of a life with Chris or Drew. Drew, a sweet, compassionate and caring man, is completely in love with her. Chris has remained confident in their connection throughout the emotional rollercoaster ride. Desiree sees a relationship blossoming with him as well.

After breaking down in tears with Chris Harrison, she is ready to face the final two men. In a moving confession, she tells them that Brooks has decided to leave. How will the men react when they learn of her feelings for Brooks?

The final days of Desiree's journey are filled with questions. If she does see promise in either Chris or Drew, will she introduce them to her family? Whether they meet her family or not, will Desiree's brother, Nate, play a role in sabotaging her quest for love again? Desiree must look inward and consider if the love she has always wanted is right in front of her, or if her heartache over Brooks' lost love will crush her dreams of finding a soul mate.

The two remaining men are:

Chris, 27, a mortgage broker from Seattle, WA

Drew, 27, a digital marketing analyst from Scottsdale, AZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:18 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

Mura why do you think they are shorter?  The bottom of them are cut off in the picture so there is no way for me to tell how long they are or if the red border is down there.  To me they are the same trunks and I think something was used on the lines to distort them. JMO but there are just too many things that are not making sense with what we are seeing and the spoilers.

bc i see what look like a folding on the bottom left? beader also pointed the line is diagonal on the sh pic. One thing i know 4 sure, SLA...this season already drive me :crazed .- are you on the same page with me?..LOL-...i just want it to end for the sake of my RL!...laugh out loud....duh

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:19 pm

mimitalks wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:WOW.... mimi, thanks! You are like a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice in the morning. Clearly, I just woke up giggling giggling giggling

Hey, I've been called worse things Hugesmile 

Thanks mimi, this is making me get my happy back for both of them.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:21 pm

mimitalks wrote:

not sure, mimi...I would have thought nothing about it until Chris suddenly removed that pic the morning after the FSD....no idea

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:26 pm

Guys, just stopped in for a peep on my lunch break, the thread is colorful with his HRH Prince Siegfried's beauty radiating from inside to melt our hearts, thanks Mura for leading the charge and everyone also.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:27 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

Mura why do you think they are shorter?  The bottom of them are cut off in the picture so there is no way for me to tell how long they are or if the red border is down there.  To me they are the same trunks and I think something was used on the lines to distort them. JMO but there are just too many things that are not making sense with what we are seeing and the spoilers.

bc i see what look like a folding on the bottom left? beader also pointed the line is diagonal on the sh pic. One thing i know 4 sure, SLA...this season already drive me :crazed .- are you on the same page with me?..LOL-...i just want it to end for the sake of my RL!...laugh out loud....duh

I don't think it's really a clue if they are the same or not. Am I missing something?

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:

Yes on the same page with you mura but I don't see what you are seeing in the folding on the shorts.  Yes I do see what beader said about the lines that is why I commented that I think some distortion was done to the lines on that photo - possibly to throw us off because if you notice the lines are also blurred.  I don't put anything past TPTB they are real stinkers and take great fun in messing with the viewers mind.  :headbanging 

BTW I like your AVI and I have had that as mine on another site for over a week now.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Grace, it's not so much that we're establishing a clue...when the pool pic first came out, several posters said it looks like it could be an old picture. So I guess matching it to the FSD swim trunks helps the argument that it is indeed, a recent one.

Okay, on to happy things, did someone mention HRH Prince Siegfried in tan jeans.....

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 27 557893_493986840679904_366637873_n

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 46 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99