SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:42 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:She said the only reason she didn't give her heart to chri or drew I'd cause she wanted to give it to brooks so maybe... Just maybe.... Now she can realize what she has in chris and give him her heart. If not, chris is happy, this I know!!!

well.....so.. in the truest sense in the world, we cant defend him for being regarded as the default, can we??
How can he bear seeing all of the Brooks saga himself if they end up together?
Was he being so blindsided?
I wish his inner circle would let us know how he feels about this messiness!!...

bestbud! 

What a mess eh ?

I don't believe either Drew or Chris will be blindsided. They will know at the F3 RC and they will have the opportunity to consider moving forward despite her crying mess.

Then they will have time to question her during their LCD dates. If they did not take that opportunity - what is to be done. She definitely addresses it with Drew. I am not going to speculate on how that conversation actually ended up. So Chris could have done the same perhaps with a different outcome ? IDK.
But lets not assume that these 2 guys had no clue because from the previews they certainly did. Perhaps they did not know the extent of her feelings and that they were merely being taken along for the ride by Des though. But that is the nature of this show - 2 gals/ guys  inevitably get their hearts broken at the end.:Frown: 

thanks for sharing your view, nd...bestbud! 

all im gonna say is...if there is a SKEPTICAL train lining up for next wk finale, i would def.ly jump on board !!stupid 

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:She said the only reason she didn't give her heart to chri or drew I'd cause she wanted to give it to brooks so maybe... Just maybe.... Now she can realize what she has in chris and give him her heart. If not, chris is happy, this I know!!!

well.....so.. in the truest sense in the world, we cant defend him for being regarded as the default, can we??
I wish his inner circle would let us know how he feels about this messiness!!...

bestbud! 

What a mess eh ?

I don't believe either Drew or Chris will be blindsided. They will know at the F3 RC and they will have the opportunity to consider moving forward despite her crying mess.

Then they will have time to question her during their LCD dates. If they did not take that opportunity - what is to be done. She definitely addresses it with Drew. I am not going to speculate on how that conversation actually ended up. So Chris could have done the same perhaps with a different outcome ? IDK.
But lets not assume that these 2 guys had no clue because from the previews they certainly did. Perhaps they did not know the extent of her feelings and that they were merely being taken along for the ride by Des though. But that is the nature of this show - 2 gals/ guys  inevitably get their hearts broken at the end.:Frown: 

all im gonna say is...if there is a SKEPTICAL train lining up for next wk finale, i would def.ly jump on board !!stupid 

IDK if there is a skeptical train or not :Smiley: .

Some miracle has to take place that will rock her world completely for her to find her happy ending after all this. IMO of course.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Deez Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:45 pm

After what I just watched, how does she move from this to standing between Chris' legs on that catamaran, swimming with stingrays and rowing away in the kayak if she really only have/had eyes for Brooks? question 

Does anyone know the order that these FD's were filmed? I am convinced that her crying in the peach dress is her getting emotional as she fills them in on what transpired with Brooks.

I really don't see how I would end up engaged to someone that tells me that he is not in love with me. Now I understand why the "I love Brooks" was shown because TPTB had this bombshell to drop..."Brooks doesn't love Desiree".

Without a complete confession with both of the remaining guys then I don't see how watching this wouldn't cause problems for them. Maybe this discussion with Brooks will indeed be the turning point for Des to truly open her heart to someone else.

Deez

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:48 pm

Kelad9 wrote:I just keep going over everything she said about chris tonight. How he's been there, and has been so supportive throughout this journey. Things like that gives me a little pause in really trying to figure out what happens. I also hope that if Brooks comes back, that they really start communicating better than they did tonight. I didn't think Brooks communicated himself all that well to Des. IMO. He was more clear with Chris Harrison than with Des. Another thing that gave me pause was Brooks limo ride confession in that he had hoped that Des would feel more for Chris and Drew. Why did he say Chris's name first and then Drew?

Also while Chris might not have had roses on his fantasy suite bed, he did have them by the pool. So both Drew and Chris had roses.

i missed almost the whole epis...why would he say that? (the bolded)....what a graceful thing to say. NOT.

maybe bc Chris is one of his best buddy?...He is more close to Chris than he is to Drew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:51 pm

nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

bestbud! 

What a mess eh ?

IDK if there is a skeptical train or not :Smiley: .

Some miracle has to take place that will rock her world completely for her to find her happy ending after all this. IMO of course.

i remember well you have said she really is a good actress...giggling with this useful skill, maybe the bolded description of yours may eventually happened Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:52 pm

Deez wrote:After what I just watched, how does she move from this to standing between Chris' legs on that catamaran, swimming with stingrays and rowing away in the kayak if she really only have/had eyes for Brooks? question 

Does anyone know the order that these FD's were filmed?  I am convinced that her crying in the peach dress is her getting emotional as she fills them in on what transpired with Brooks.

I really don't see how I would end up engaged to someone that tells me that he is not in love with me.  Now I understand why the "I love Brooks" was shown because TPTB had this bombshell to drop..."Brooks doesn't love Desiree".

Without a complete confession with both of the remaining guys then I don't see how watching this wouldn't cause problems for them.  Maybe this discussion with Brooks will indeed be the turning point for Des to truly open her heart to someone else.

She told Brooks she had two great guys she hadn't opened her heart to b/c she was saving for him, so now that he's gone, I'm sure she could open her heart to one, but not enough time now. BUT...she did tweet/instagram that picture of just her neck with an open heart necklace (a present from one of them OR a reminder to herself that her heart is open for the next one). Okay, I know I'm a romantic. giggling 

b

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:54 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:I just keep going over everything she said about chris tonight. How he's been there, and has been so supportive throughout this journey. Things like that gives me a little pause in really trying to figure out what happens. I also hope that if Brooks comes back, that they really start communicating better than they did tonight. I didn't think Brooks communicated himself all that well to Des. IMO. He was more clear with Chris Harrison than with Des. Another thing that gave me pause was Brooks limo ride confession in that he had hoped that Des would feel more for Chris and Drew. Why did he say Chris's name first and then Drew?

Also while Chris might not have had roses on his fantasy suite bed, he did have them by the pool. So both Drew and Chris had roses.

i missed almost the whole epis...why would he say that? (the bolded)....what a graceful thing to say. NOT.

maybe bc Chris is one of his best buddy?...He is more close to Chris than he is to Drew.

I think he said it because he felt that would have let him off the hook easier and she wouldn't have been so upset.

I can still see her realizing that Brooks was what she thought she wanted and then realized Chris is what she needs.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:54 pm

b wrote:
Deez wrote:After what I just watched, how does she move from this to standing between Chris' legs on that catamaran, swimming with stingrays and rowing away in the kayak if she really only have/had eyes for Brooks? question 

Does anyone know the order that these FD's were filmed?  I am convinced that her crying in the peach dress is her getting emotional as she fills them in on what transpired with Brooks.

I really don't see how I would end up engaged to someone that tells me that he is not in love with me.  Now I understand why the "I love Brooks" was shown because TPTB had this bombshell to drop..."Brooks doesn't love Desiree".

Without a complete confession with both of the remaining guys then I don't see how watching this wouldn't cause problems for them.  Maybe this discussion with Brooks will indeed be the turning point for Des to truly open her heart to someone else.

She told Brooks she had two great guys she hadn't opened her heart to b/c she was saving for him, so now that he's gone, I'm sure she could open her heart to one, but not enough time now.  BUT...she did tweet/instagram that picture of just her neck with an open heart necklace (a present from one of them OR a reminder to herself that her heart is open for the next one).  Okay, I know I'm a romantic.    giggling 

Thats so cute !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:55 pm

i missed most part..*sigh*...so the kayak is not a LCD?

like nd have said, some miracle HAS to happened next wk for her to achieve her fairy tale end. She is a really good actress in my book, after all

Sorry for being so skeptical :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:00 am

beader wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I think he said it because he felt that would have let him off the hook easier and she wouldn't have been so upset.

I can still see her realizing that Brooks was what she thought she wanted and then realized Chris is what she needs.

thanks beader..but..Here i go again...what a truly gentleman of him. NOT. LOL
your second point is very positive and romantic..yes ..but id rather see Chris in a season like Aliberto. Ali was hooked, line and sinker with Roberto from the get go. and we all know her Frank saga was only for dramatic purpose

Back to top Go down

Post by b Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:02 am

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 5m
Hearts may break but spirits stay high.. Stay tuned next Monday for the finale! #happytears #thebachelorette

b

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:07 am

b wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
rc49ers wrote:No live feed here on the West Coast , So checking in to find out how things are going with Des & Chris so far ?

question

rc, everything went great during Chris' FSD. Des said she was willing to move to Seattle.

You all know I am a Chris fan, but I thought she seemed a bit reluctant on moving.....maybe she just felt he had made the decision rather than them making a decision.  Their FD was great!:Woah-hoo:

I actually don't think she was reluctant, she just had not yet pictured her future with Chris yet with all the Brooks feeling going on in her head. If she hurts Chris at the FRC, I am going to totally lose all respect for her. She better let him go before hand and not drag him through the proposal. I am already livid that she made all those declarations to Brooks and still had the nerve to go on LCD with Chris.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99