SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Page 40 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by reb Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
What constitues they deserve better????

Up until that last 24 hours, many thought Chris was f1( safe house assumed pic) and were excited that the Brooks spoiler was wrong.
Stating such things as she final realized Chris was a better man, the perfect guy, romantic, passionate, would treat her right etc...like Brooks couldn't have been any of those things to her.  

NOW today more ppl are confirming it was Brooks or NO one. All of a sudden, Chris deserves better, Drew deserves better...One thing i think we can all agree on is that all three fell deeply for DES! With that being said she must have all the qualities each of the guys wants in a life long partner/wife  yes  so she can't be all that bad.

She chose to go with her hearts desire, now she is being said to be his not so good person.  :shock: doesnt make since.

I would not say Chris or Drew deserves better than Brooks or Des in terms of finding love... I feel Chris and Drew deserves a better than being led on by Des when there is no need.

I never wished for Chris to be F1 because I did not get the impression that Chris and Des worked together. I have said before on this forum that I am relieved that Chris is not F1...

I am under no illusion, hearts will be broken but it is the way Des handles "breaking up" with Chris and Drew that will be the deal-breaker for me!
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8 - Page 40 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Drew and Chris deserve to be treated better (assuming one was sent away in the middle of a date, one proposed but got rejected). They deserve to find someone who's better suited for them, who love them with all their hearts without any reservations.
I don't fault Des for picking Brooks, but it's always hard to watch other guys being hurt. Just because Des picked Brooks, it doesn't mean Brooks is a better person than the other two. Like many other have said, they all have great qualities.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:59 pm

RS doesn't say that Chris S proposes. RS has already said he doesn't even know what happened in Antigua only the end result.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:04 pm

reb wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

Up until that last 24 hours, many thought Chris was f1( safe house assumed pic) and were excited that the Brooks spoiler was wrong.
Stating such things as she final realized Chris was a better man, the perfect guy, romantic, passionate, would treat her right etc...like Brooks couldn't have been any of those things to her.  

NOW today more ppl are confirming it was Brooks or NO one. All of a sudden, Chris deserves better, Drew deserves better...One thing i think we can all agree on is that all three fell deeply for DES! With that being said she must have all the qualities each of the guys wants in a life long partner/wife  yes  so she can't be all that bad.

She chose to go with her hearts desire, now she is being said to be his not so good person.  :shock: doesnt make since.

I would not say Chris or Drew deserves better than Brooks or Des in terms of finding love... I feel Chris and Drew deserves a better than being led on by Des when there is no need.

I never wished for Chris to be F1 because I did not get the impression that Chris and Des worked together. I have said before on this forum that I am relieved that Chris is not F1...

I am under no illusion, hearts will be broken but it is the way Des handles "breaking up" with Chris and Drew that will be the deal-breaker for me!

Not every Chris fan wanted him to end up as F1. Those that have spent time on this thread would know that. What we've all been saying that Chris and Drew both deserve is a dignified exit and yes, someone who can give them their whole heart and not bits and pieces of it. No doubt she has the qualities that a man would want in a wife. Now we would like to see compassion from her, if its not too much to ask, for the 2 guys who clearly fell in love with her and had no idea she had already professed her love for Brooks long before the season ended. What they don't deserve is further heartache and humiliation.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:06 pm

atem wrote:RS doesn't say that Chris S proposes.  RS has already said he doesn't even know what happened in Antigua only the end result.

I am not sure if RS has changed his mind, but he did say that Des would recieve two proposals at the end...
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:08 pm

reb wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

i got hooked in this season accidentally --yes, i mean it! it was love at the first sight of his pic in white, smiling!! giggling -only bc a wonderful guy named Christopher Siegfried.
i am not a Des fan, so thats why i dont care too much about her , her love journey and  her final decision. It is what it is.
I always have a premise in mind, whoever end up with Chris, will be one super lucky lady. If its Des, i would say, Des is a smart and lucky lady!!thumbsup ..and i am happy for Chris if he is happy with her.
if she letting him go, i would say, its her HUGE loss,( for politely not saying what a dumb girl peace ). Worse, if she humiliate him by letting him propose only to reject him at FRC, well...i just need to congratulate her for win over Em in my award book as the cruelest, leading-on bachette ever. The reward??...a fake poem and sketchbook :whistle::lala:  . Stay tuned ! Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:09 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
reb wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

Not every Chris fan wanted him to end up as F1. Those that have spent time on this thread would know that. What we've all been saying that Chris and Drew both deserve is a dignified exit and yes, someone who can give them their whole heart and not bits and pieces of it. No doubt she has the qualities that a man would want in a wife. Now we would like to see compassion from her, if its not too much to ask, for the 2 guys who clearly fell in love with her and had no idea she had already professed her love for Brooks long before the season ended. What they don't deserve is further heartache and humiliation.

Good Post I agree... perfectly said.

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:09 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
reb wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

I always find your posts spot on Baseball Mom!! clapping! 
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:13 pm

Regardless of what happens (and, yes, I still suspect Chris is F1 regardless of latest developments), "Meet The Hartsocks" will be lots of fun to watch.

Nathanael Hartsock ‏@nate_hartsock83 29 Jul
@marieevefast sure, I'm ready for the big surprise after all I was there when it happened.

mdmjk ‏@mdmjk3478467598 29 Jul
@nate_hartsock83 is the finale really that shocking? LOL all the ladies in our house are pressuring us men to choose among the final 3.

Nathanael Hartsock ‏@nate_hartsock83 29 Jul
@mdmjk3478467598 yes it is, you will be surprised by both episodes.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:20 pm

reb wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
reb wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

Thanks, Reb. Are you sure you want to watch come Monday giggling

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:21 pm

Apparently there's a clip out somewhere...

Melanie Madrid ‏@MelanieNmm 22h
@nate_hartsock83 @MDoucette12 Did you see the video footage of his return next week? Is it accurate?

@nate_hartsock83 There is that one clip of you rolling your eyes at Brooks when you met. Is that for real or taken out of context?

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:30 pm

reb wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
reb wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:

Me three! Residents of Chrisville want him to be happy! Period. I stopped hoping that spoilers were wrong when Des started telling CH that she was in love with Brooks
.. on camera, no less!!

I have been casting my vote for Chris for Bachelor for a long time now (and also like JuanPa).
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #8

+50
atem
sdmom
Di_ATL
Tiggerlgh
albean99