SELECT CONTENT

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty From Randi Rahm's Facebook on Dress

Post by ZG Champion Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seems to me it must be a Randi Rahm dress.
ZG Champion
ZG Champion

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by LLiza Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Ariela wrote:
treschicas wrote:
2observe wrote:I posted the following on the "filming" thread, but it really should be posted here.

"IMO, there is NO excuse for Brooks not taking the opportunity for alone time with Des. That in itself shows us where Brooks was in his head and heart. If he had ANY doubt about his or her feelings, he could have taken the FS to talk about them with her. To me, after turning down all of the opportunities given for him to work it out with Des, I just don't see a reason for Brooks return."

I 100% agree with this.  For Brooks to want to leave....there is no excuse for it if he really loved her....he does not and I don't see him coming back...or at least not coming back to profess his love for her. Even when Reid came back that was different....Jillian dumped Reid, not the other way around. too many clues are pointing to the fact that Des is not with Brooks and that she is possibly with one of the other guys, Chris S being the best guess.

I second agree.

Has there ever been a proposal without utilizing the CRUCIAL FS date?
I don't care how much time you spend with someone on camera. There are things you must discuss in private.

Maybe the whole thing is make believe. I cannot believe that under those circumstances Brooks would come back and propose.

Ariela -- you and I tend to be on the same wave length around here BUT I will strongly suggest to you that EVERYTHING LITTLE THING on this show is make believe!! Just like the Tooth Fairy!!

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:38 pm

momoftrips wrote:
yrkiemommy wrote:Here it is - I'll have to see it on tv before I decide. Maybe this isn't even it - we don't know for sure of course

Randi Rahm's FB posts have been hinting that Des will be wearing another one of her dresses for the finale. I think it looks similar to the one below with the addition of a sweetheart neckline and beads to the side.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:55 pm

LLiza wrote:
Ariela wrote:
treschicas wrote:
2observe wrote:I posted the following on the "filming" thread, but it really should be posted here.

"IMO, there is NO excuse for Brooks not taking the opportunity for alone time with Des. That in itself shows us where Brooks was in his head and heart. If he had ANY doubt about his or her feelings, he could have taken the FS to talk about them with her. To me, after turning down all of the opportunities given for him to work it out with Des, I just don't see a reason for Brooks return."

I 100% agree with this.  For Brooks to want to leave....there is no excuse for it if he really loved her....he does not and I don't see him coming back...or at least not coming back to profess his love for her. Even when Reid came back that was different....Jillian dumped Reid, not the other way around. too many clues are pointing to the fact that Des is not with Brooks and that she is possibly with one of the other guys, Chris S being the best guess.

I second agree.

I don't care how much time you spend with someone on camera. There are things you must discuss in private.

Maybe the whole thing is make believe. I cannot believe that under those circumstances Brooks would come back and propose.

Ariela -- you and I tend to be on the same wave length around here BUT I will strongly suggest to you that EVERYTHING LITTLE THING on this show is make believe!!  Just like the Tooth Fairy!!

ITA. It is all to well choreographed and makes little sense. Brooks could have easily had this discussion with her in the FS. He really wanted out. If he comes back it was incredibly scripted. Too short of time to do a 180 and have it believable. If he does switch emotions that quickly or is ruled by fear he is not husband material. The more I read if all of your takes the more I believe these are more actors than real people. Their actions don't add up. Editing plays a huge role but I think the producer standing there does too. Glad this is almost over. I wish for the good old days when they first started this franchise. Seemed more real and interesting or perhaps the formula just got old. As far as the dress I like it. She may not be a beaming bride as she has been through a war and I am cynical but don't believe in fairytale endings this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Ariela wrote:
treschicas wrote:

I second agree.

ITA with you about the FSD being such a crucial date and the fact that no one has become F1 without having that one date (when they can talk to each other without cameras around).
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:44 pm

I completely agree. CH even tried to reason that with him and talk him into doing the date when he could have more time and be sure of what he's doing.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:48 pm

O.k. Can I just say that I find it incredible that we are less than 24 hours from the finale and the last post on this episode is three hours old?!? As much of a nail-biter this season has been (or at least the last two episodes have been), can't believe how low the interest level is.

I know this has been mentioned before earlier in this or another thread, but I finally listened to the podcast from Jason and Molly and I thought it was incredibly interesting the details of the final few dates and post-show. I am linking it here again if folks haven't listened. Very interesting stuff. So whatever goes down tomorrow night, I won't be surprised!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Well in 24 hrs, we'll be halfway through part 2 in the east and midwest. Wonder how much of that first hr will be rehashing last week?
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:55 pm

luvstx wrote:O.k.  Can I just say that I find it incredible that we are less than 24 hours from the finale and the last post on this episode is three hours old?!?  As much of a nail-biter this season has been (or at least the last two episodes have been), can't believe how low the interest level is.

I know this has been mentioned before earlier in this or another thread, but I finally listened to the podcast from Jason and Molly and I thought it was incredibly interesting the details of the final few dates and post-show.  I am linking it here again if folks haven't listened.  Very interesting stuff.  So whatever goes down tomorrow night, I won't be surprised!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We had some friends over and the general feeling is that it has been beaten to death with the spoilers , teasers and hype. Most have no problem with Des but few are that impressed with the guys. We are just the geriatric demographic but last week was ugly and none if us really want a repeat. Two other couples are going to dinner with us tomorrow night and will read about it Tuesday morning. I think the final is going to be a letdown. Too much hype and little substance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:09 am

I really get annoyed when they waste so time rehashing and such.This season is so crazy..they don't have a lot of time to film the expected drama, crying , meet the parents, chaos. and a proposal or two...OMG!! I can't wait for happy tears..and I'm sure there's going to be buckets of them.We will know the outcome very soon now.;:headbanging 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:11 am

I really get annoyed when they waste so time rehashing and such.This season is so crazy..they don't have a lot of time to film the expected drama, crying , meet the parents, chaos. and a proposal or two...OMG!! I can't wait for happy tears..and I'm sure there's going to be buckets of them.We will know the outcome very soon now.;:headbanging 

Team Sugar And Spice [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:15 am

Judiful wrote:I really get annoyed when they waste so time rehashing and such.This season is so crazy..they don't have a lot of time to film the expected drama, crying , meet the parents, chaos. and a proposal or two...OMG!!   I can't wait for happy tears..and I'm sure there's going to be buckets of them.We will know the outcome very soon now.;:headbanging 
.....Posting from my phone...message posted twice...don't know where to delete ....Oh this thing drives me nuts.... So sorry, guys !!!
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 11 (Finale Part 2) - 8/05 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Spoilers

+126
cupcakes
Muslady
happy2bme
Lievta
melika