SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Post by asim Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:13 pm

well she said she was on the waiting list so maybe she got a seat!! we can only hope!!
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

Post by asim Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Ha! My employees said that was the shortest staff meeting EVER!!!!
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:15 pm

asim wrote:well she said she was on the waiting list so maybe she got a seat!! we can only hope!!

Waiting list? I thought she got tickets?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:16 pm

Hey, you know RS probably has someone there too, right? So, is it possible to get answers before it airs?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:18 pm

atem wrote:
asim wrote:well she said she was on the waiting list so maybe she got a seat!! we can only hope!!

Waiting list?  I thought she got tickets?

She said she got bumped to a waiting list because things got really full. She's still hoping there's an overflow room.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:19 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
atem wrote:

Waiting list?  I thought she got tickets?

She said she got bumped to a waiting list because things got really full. She's still hoping there's an overflow room.

I wonder if RS' source got in?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:22 pm

asim wrote:Ha!  My employees said that was the shortest staff meeting EVER!!!!
giggling :whistle: 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:25 pm

Piper61 wrote:

An employer after my heart . We all need priorities. Besides today is National Bresland Day! Happy Bresday everyone!
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:27 pm

BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

An employer  after my heart . We all need priorities. Besides today is National Bresland Day! Happy Bresday everyone!

Heck Yea, I might miss something here on the boards!!giggling
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:36 pm

asim wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:
Piper61 wrote:

An employer  after my heart . We all need priorities. Besides today is National Bresland Day! Happy Bresday everyone!

Heck Yea, I might miss something here on the boards!!giggling

So your thoughts how it'll all go down?
BarbB222
BarbB222

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Mine on the finale? Well I think it will go with guys told Books gone.. Des upset. Then decides to go on.. Has Chris lcd and then Brooks returns, ( I think they will have Brooks and Des have a LCD and MTP. then she goes and tells Drew and he goes.. Then we have the proposal

The only reason I don't think he comes back earlier is I don't think she could go on the LCD with Chris if Brooks had returned.

BTW the infamous sc of Brooks holding someone, I think that is either when he returns or when he proposes.
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:46 pm

asim wrote:Mine on the finale?  Well I think it will go with guys told Books gone.. Des upset.  Then decides to go on.. Has Chris lcd and then Brooks returns, ( I think they will have Brooks and Des have a LCD and MTP.  then she goes and tells Drew and he goes.. Then we have the proposal

The only reason I don't think he comes back earlier is I don't think she could go on the LCD with Chris if Brooks had returned.

BTW the infamous sc of Brooks holding someone,  I think that is either when he returns or when he proposes.

So, your friends still couldn't figure out that weird cap?
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 55 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 29 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #2

+32
Aunties_Love
Butter_Scotch77
Admin
MonicaJM2001
clean0002