SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:34 pm

l was just checking out the few twitters of those that have been posted and Jillian Pacheco her last tweet was Aug 22 she seemed to b tweeting on a reg base thou ???

@JillianPacheco 22 Aug
@AshleyRicc @axsimmons @adriennemarie11 @RaeWitte @czolotas @moogs3 @emmaleelapins @Steph4sayz @xtinashanahan my loves miss you lots

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:39 pm

I think the theory that they were filming an intro for one of the girls might be the right one. Apparently the filming was 8/12.... because the tweets I see are mostly from High School girls who would be excited by the filming. Sharp Top has permanent staff of young, attractive young women or it could be someone who is an Area Director (on staff) with YL in an area or someone who volunteers with YL- there are many young (and some older) adults who do- all over the country. But I do think that's a logical reason to film there and one that YoungLife would approve of.... I don't think they'd really like the show to film dates there because that really wouldn't fit with their mission.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:33 pm

Atem as per momoftrips locations -> Futbox   http://www.futbox.co/#!gallery/cfvg when l searched it looked like JP was playing as per FB

Futbox Futsal Center
August 25.
The new bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis playing in Futbox

Now to me it seems that the sightings of JP have been more on the  social/personal level and not show related sightings of him u automatically think right away filming TB ???   IDK confused

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:30 pm

jcrbil wrote:I think the theory that they were filming an intro for one of the girls might be the right one.  Apparently the filming was 8/12.... because the tweets I see are mostly from High School girls who would be excited by the filming.  Sharp Top has permanent staff of young, attractive young women or it could be someone who is an Area Director (on staff) with YL in an area or someone who volunteers with YL- there are many young (and some older) adults who do- all over the country.  But I do think that's a logical reason to film there and one that YoungLife would approve of.... I don't think they'd really like the show to film dates there because that really wouldn't fit with their mission.
I agree. I found one possible candidate, but nothing definitive yet.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:31 pm

DKWillis wrote:Atem as per momoftrips locations -> Futbox   http://www.futbox.co/#!gallery/cfvg when l searched it looked like JP was playing as per FB

Futbox Futsal Center
August 25.
The new bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis playing in Futbox

Now to me it seems that the sightings of JP have been more on the  social/personal level and not show related sightings of him u automatically think right away filming TB ???   IDK confused
Yeah, but that other place wasn't mentioned for the show, so I don't think a date will be filmed there.

In fact, is the show even going to Florida? I saw his tweet about CA (so over that place already). Perhaps, that night club?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:46 pm

CH tweeted this..
Chris Harrison‏@chrisbharrison3 Sep
I want you sitting here! Find out tomorrow how I can send you to the new beautiful andazmaui http://instagram.com/p/dzkDDtsG9H/
Just a thought on my part but what do you the chances are that an episode of JP being filmed there. BEAUTIFULL location.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:23 am

DKWillis wrote:CH tweeted this..
I want you sitting here! Find out tomorrow how I can send you to the new beautiful andazmaui http://instagram.com/p/dzkDDtsG9H/
Just a thought on my part but what do you the chances are that an episode of JP being filmed there.  BEAUTIFULL location.
It's a possibility. I heard in an interview that Fleiss did that he'd want to go back to Hawaii one day. He did Baldwin's, Jillian's and is wanting to do it again there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:20 pm

this was on JP twitter pg
Juan Pablo Galavis™‏@JuanPaGalavis 1h
Packing / Haciendo MALETAS...

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:36 pm

DKWillis wrote:this was on JP twitter pg
Juan Pablo Galavis™‏@JuanPaGalavis    1h
Packing / Haciendo MALETAS...
Thanks for the info.  Don't know if it means he's already heading to CA, but thanks for keeping an eye out!

DKWillis wrote:CH tweeted this..
Just a thought on my part but what do you the chances are that an episode of JP being filmed there. BEAUTIFULL location.
I missed your post! I think Hawaii is a perfect location, but I doubt they will pick it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:13 pm

hmmm could this be another clue along w/JP's packing that possibly filming may not be far away??
elan gale‏@theyearofelan 27m
I'm on a plane and the seatbelt sign is on but I'm just flopping around like a fish in my seat totally unbelted because I'm a rebel

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:34 pm

RS said that the girls were schedule to arrive 9/14. If it follows Sean's schedule, he was in LA filming that portion of his intro the week before. Whether or not they're filming at the mansion, wherever they are filming it would start this week.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by secretviewer Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:05 pm

I wish I knew how to take screen cap of this retweet of JuanPablo's friend but I cut and pasted:

rodnerfigueroa
3 hours ago · Miami International Airport (MIA)
Venezolanos por el mundo!!! @juanpagalavis Good luck my friend!!!  

There is a picture of JP with his friend.   This and some of the comments to that retweet make me think JuanPablo left Miami to start shooting the Bachelor?   I get the impression that Venezuelans are very proud of JuanPablo for "representing" them to the world.   That's my uneducated guess.
secretviewer
secretviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 18 - Filming Schedule - Discussion

+35
LLiza
tigertiz
mtnlvr55
MMA50
Sprite