SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:02 pm

She'll settle and eventually be bored and eventually maybe have some regrets, but I bet you she'll stick with him. Brooks would always be the beautiful, shining memory.

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Well, there wasn't much they could use when most of the season she was all about Brooks.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:08 pm

agentcurls wrote:Wow, that is ballsy, JK! I kinda love it.

I'm really pulling for Des and Chris, but I can't help but think she will get bored with him later on.

I believe Des has some deep-seated self-esteem issues that were only made worse during Sean's season, and of course the Brooks thing was the last straw, so she went with safety and comfort. Chris will build up her self-esteem and she will either find the same passion with him that she shared with Brooks, or a much stronger Des and Chris will part ways and she will find the man that has it all.....passion, intellect, interesting personality, plus the reciprocated love, safety and comfort.

She really wanted and needed Brooks and Chris wrapped into one, so it will be interesting to see how this relationship pans out since I'm not seeing the passion and sense of adventure in theirs yet.

She kinda didn't have a choice but to go with safety and comfort because Brooks was no longer an option for her. I think if he came back that would be a different story but he did not!

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:10 pm

agentcurls wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
sfrank wrote:The poems were his schtick all season...but I turned off after Brooks what was the poem about?

Did not listen but it in a frame with the roses that she gave him.  It was a sweet thing to do but JMO it lost some of its affect by presenting it there.  It should have been something personal.

I agree! It was embarrassing to be there in the audience listening to yet another very personal poem. Des was flattered but also embarrassed.

I think it would've been more affective if Des would've made some grand romantic gesture to Chris, don't you think?

TP/CH pulled out all the stops to oversell this relationship. It would be more believable to me if they didn't do that. It looks like they were all trying a little too hard.

LOL. Was most of the audience excepting Brooks to come back?! Because that's the vibe I got from home. It seemed like the audience would not cooperate with the exception of the one lady and Lesley who said Chris.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:13 pm

Every time I watch that AFTR segment I hope Brooks will be a Bachelor. I know people don't want him to, but he'd make a good one, and would drive the girls crazy. But maybe he'd find it hard to find love in that situation and they'd be afraid he wouldn't be able to decide on anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:13 pm

Adele1117 wrote:She'll settle and eventually be bored and eventually maybe have some regrets, but I bet you she'll stick with him. Brooks would always be the beautiful, shining memory.

Des said she gives it her all in her relationship so I have no doubt she will hold onto that relationship for as long as she can...she said she and Chris want to get married next summer so only time will tell!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Adele1117 wrote:Every time I watch that AFTR segment I hope Brooks will be a Bachelor. I know people don't want  him to, but he'd make a good one, and would drive the girls crazy. But maybe he'd find it hard to find love in that situation and they'd be afraid he wouldn't be able to decide on anything.

They already picked a Bachelor. Juan Pablo.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:15 pm

I have a question for agentcurls— did the audience seem to like Brooks?

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 pm

sfrank wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:
sfrank wrote:The poems were his schtick all season...but I turned off after Brooks what was the poem about?

Did not listen but it in a frame with the roses that she gave him.  It was a sweet thing to do but JMO it lost some of its affect by presenting it there.  It should have been something personal.

I agree! It was embarrassing to be there in the audience listening to yet another very personal poem. Des was flattered but also embarrassed.

I think it would've been more affective if Des would've made some grand romantic gesture to Chris, don't you think?

TP/CH pulled out all the stops to oversell this relationship. It would be more believable to me if they didn't do that. It looks like they were all trying a little too hard.

LOL. Was most of the audience excepting Brooks to come back?! Because that's the vibe I got from home. It seemed like the audience would not cooperate with the exception of the one lady and Lesley who said Chris.

One of the first things CH said before the finale started was " most of you think you know what happened, and I can tell you that 99% of what you think will happen is wrong!" That's when I knew the spoiler was wrong. I just had a sinking feeling.

There were lots of Chris and Drew fans there, but most believed Brooks was coming back and she would choose him.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 pm

atem wrote:
Adele1117 wrote:Every time I watch that AFTR segment I hope Brooks will be a Bachelor. I know people don't want  him to, but he'd make a good one, and would drive the girls crazy. But maybe he'd find it hard to find love in that situation and they'd be afraid he wouldn't be able to decide on anything.

They already picked a Bachelor.  Juan Pablo.

In the future. In the running with Jef and Drew and whomever else. Of course, like his sil said, he probably won't be single long enough for them to ask him. It's best for Brooks to find his wife in the real world, in Salt Lake somewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:19 pm

agentcurls They didn't let you guys ask him anything? No way to even take pics with him?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:19 pm

Adele1117 wrote:I have a question for agentcurls— did the audience seem to like Brooks?

Oh yeah!!

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 50 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 - Fan Thread - Discussion #3

+43
draven31
Pia1
Judiful
Just Here In Ohio
laurajeani