SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by MatchMaker Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:16 pm

MatchMaker wrote:
HeadHeartMatch ‏@HeadHeartMatch  20 Jun  
Have Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried in a soul mate relationship.  If Brooks is F1, likely will have another Ben and Angela repeat.
Glad Des and Chris got there.  Hope Des and Chris read this and know that they are in the best possible kind of long-term relationship!

Note: Ben and Angela from nbc.com's "Ready for Love" broke up while their show was being aired, Des you dodged a bullet!

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:00 pm

MatchMaker wrote:
MatchMaker wrote:
Have Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried in a soul mate relationship.  If Brooks is F1, likely will have another Ben and Angela repeat.
Glad Des and Chris got there.  Hope Des and Chris read this and know that they are in the best possible kind of long-term relationship!

Note: Ben and Angela from nbc.com's "Ready for Love" broke up while their show was being aired, Des you dodged a bullet!

Did Des date Ben? Or was she considering going on "Ready for Love" instead of "The Bachelor?"

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:
MatchMaker wrote:
MatchMaker wrote:

Did Des date Ben?  Or was she considering going on "Ready for Love" instead of "The Bachelor?"
No.  Was just comparing similar types of relationships: Des and Brooks' relationship (from Bachette) to Ben Patton and Angela Zatopek's relationship (from RFL) that failed.
Des saw Brooks as someone significant, as Ben Patton saw Angela Zatopek as someone significant.  This kind of relationship accelerates much faster than a long-term soul-mate kind of relationship that is good for starting a family (which Des and Chris are in, fortunately for them).  I had posted before that Zak and Des were in the same type of relationship as Des and Brooks, but with Zak seeing Des as someone significant.  I tried to find that post, but it somehow got deleted.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Love_Me wrote: 

realzakwaddell I honestly couldn't be happier for this union. It's Is perfection.

I think its a really positive sign that Zak feels this way.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Cute pic of chris and des on her Instagram from a photo booth! They are adorbs!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Making memories with @chrisrsiegfried ;) #siriusxm #photoboothfun #radiointerviews

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:07 pm

^^ Cute pics, reminds me of Sean and Cat's photo booth pics!

Back to top Go down

Post by serenity7l9 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:08 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Making memories with @chrisrsiegfried ;) #siriusxm #photoboothfun #radiointerviews

Adorable!
serenity7l9
serenity7l9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:21 pm

They are too cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreamer07 Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Loving those photobooth pictures!

Beautiful city! #WithMyGirl

Not a picture of them, but the hashtag is great! Now hurry and post a picture with you and Des, Chris!
daydreamer07
daydreamer07

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:09 pm

This is soooooo cute!! I think all she ever wanted was to be loved and be "someone's girl" and Chris has Trista's Ryan written all over him! This is adorable. Have I said that enough yet?? rotfl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by daydreamer07 Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:14 pm

Alanna wrote:This is soooooo cute!! I think all she ever wanted was to be loved and be "someone's girl" and Chris has Trista's Ryan written all over him! This is adorable. Have I said that enough yet?? rotfl

I agree!! The kindred, genuine spirit, no need to be flashy. I see a lot of JP in him too, being her rock and all!! Hopefully they follow in their footsteps. :yes: 
You can totally see the strong foundation of trust and friendship with them. They are both really real; I have high hopes for them. Hopefully they will be able to make it past this media blitz and continue to concentrate on themselves. :Smiley: 
daydreamer07
daydreamer07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+82
mprssdbyu
Rolly
dw_a_mom
renaissance
lovebachelorette2012