SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:32 pm

realitynut wrote: its a dig at the brother for his comments to the press
Love it!

Not that I want to defend Nate in any way BUT if you read the WetPaint article that quotes him, it is far kinder to Des & Chris. Although Nate is still yakking more than Des would prefer (I am guessing), it probably offers a far closer recap of his comments. I really do think that LIfe & Style twisted and rearranged his words to add more dirt/drama.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:44 pm

I'm shocked! Life and Style twisted words?!?! Hahaha! It is true when you read Wetpaint's article, it was much kinder. I know Des tweeted to Nate for tbt and probably wanted to tell him to stop talking to the press! She did it in a "read between the lines" way!! Good for her!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:51 pm

The funny thing is that Chris is so far out of Nate's league and Nate thinks Des cares about his opinion. He's such a dunce.

I noticed the twitter handle she tagged for Nate is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:55 pm

Ha! That just proves to me that they are not that close. Kind of sad since Nate is her only sibling. No wonder she told Chris she wants 3, maybe 4 kids and have a tight knit family. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Heidi Edmonds ‏@heyheidilee 42m
My sister and her friend just met Chris from the bachelorette... #wut pic.twitter.com/vr70sHjDAe

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:00 pm

What is the picture she posted on her instagram to go with that tweet? I can't pull it up.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:01 pm

It's a pic of Chris looking adorable, smiling with two young girls. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:It's a pic of Chris looking adorable, smiling with two young girls. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very nice, do you know if this was today, can't see the time stamp on it, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:02 pm

Thanks bleuberry, I saw that one you just posted, but I was talking about the one of Des and her brother.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:02 pm

grace8136 wrote:The funny thing is that Chris is so far out of Nate's league and Nate thinks Des cares about his opinion. He's such a dunce.

I noticed the twitter handle she tagged for Nate is wrong.
Think that's his Instagram account.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:04 pm

bleuberry wrote:Heidi Edmonds ‏@heyheidilee 42m
My sister and her friend just met Chris from the bachelorette... #wut pic.twitter.com/vr70sHjDAe

Sweet! So cute to see those happy, smiling girls ... what a fun day for them.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:06 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Thanks bleuberry, I saw that one you just posted, but I was talking about the one of Des and her brother.
Oh, it's a photo of them as kids.

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 57 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 44 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+82
mprssdbyu
Rolly
dw_a_mom
renaissance
lovebachelorette2012