SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:35 am

Luvvy wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I think back to when he said that Des was nice on the show. It makes me giggling because I am sure he was caught off guard and not sure what to say. I am sure he WANTED to say a whole lot of great things but couldn't at the time. :Smiley:
i am sure he wanted to say a whole lot, and what about him filming something in Seattle? What was that about?

I still don't know what the filming in Seattle was all about. Does anyone else know?

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 13 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:36 am

Luvvy wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
california90 wrote:I could probably watch their proposal over and over again!

Also, I watched a spreecast with Zack K and he said that Chris was his closest buddy in the house!! Those baseball boys stick together. Also Zack seems so genuine and NICENESS about him, despite his "bro"ish kind of look- I can see why they were friends though!

LOL,..i would be so embarrassed to admit how many times i have watched it...giggling 

this is my fav segment

2 ; 14 : i love love his quirky smile while shooking his head....too cute!!..:bigsmile: 

oh really?..its nice to know that Zack K is Chris's best bud. Zack also a stand up guy, IMO. hopefully he can find a nice sincere girl himself.

Regarding his quirky smile/shaking head....loved it! I think he was having one of those moments where you ask yourself is this real yet realizing it is. He was taking some time to absorb his happiness & that Des was really his...yes: 
I agree! It reminded me of their first dance to Matt White. I think that was Germany. He made a similar gesture. Just like he couldn't believe it was real.

ITA!!...how adorable is he? :eyesigh:  have i said enough that Des is one super lucky lady?...LOL...:yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:40 am

2boys3girls wrote:
Luvvy wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:I think back to when he said that Des was nice on the show. It makes me giggling because I am sure he was caught off guard and not sure what to say. I am sure he WANTED to say a whole lot of great things but couldn't at the time. :Smiley:
i am sure he wanted to say a whole lot, and what about him filming something in Seattle? What was that about?

I still don't know what the filming in Seattle was all about. Does anyone else know?

i guess mercieme mentioned it was a distraction from Juan Pa who was also being there due to Bachelor gig...How weird is that?.:P ..Those sneaky2 producers!!! LOL giggling .

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:43 am

Sorry had to bring this over from the other site because I didnt want to say anything there. These Brooks people are delusional. Last week saying that Des was the salt of the earth and they belonged together and now this....
I noticed the way Desiree looked when Brooks said he probably had regrets, too. She seemed hurt by that. Immediately after that she said she had no regrets. And I too noticed how she looked when he said he saw the looks she gave Chris. I couldn't read what she was thinking, but she wasn't happy.

She did go out of her way to touch him. She was giggly. She had google-eyes and had to check herself a couple times.

Meanwhile, in Brooks' corner, he is cool as a cucumber and driving in the dagger
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:54 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Also, I watched a spreecast with Zack K and he said that Chris was his closest buddy in the house!! Those baseball boys stick together. Also Zack seems so genuine and NICENESS about him, despite his "bro"ish kind of look- I can see why they were friends though!

LOL,..i would be so embarrassed to admit how many times i have watched it...giggling 

this is my fav segment

2 ; 14 : i love love his quirky smile while shooking his head....too cute!!..:bigsmile: 

oh really?..its nice to know that Zack K is Chris's best bud. Zack also a stand up guy, IMO. hopefully he can find a nice sincere girl himself.

Regarding his quirky smile/shaking head....loved it! I think he was having one of those moments where you ask yourself is this real yet realizing it is. He was taking some time to absorb his happiness & that Des was really his...yes: 
I agree! It reminded me of their first dance to Matt White. I think that was Germany. He made a similar gesture. Just like he couldn't believe it was real.

ITA!!...how adorable is he? :eyesigh:  have i said enough that Des is one super lucky lady?...LOL...:yes: 

ITA!!.....ahhhh....to be young again & finding your love....:cutesmile!: 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:09 am

I love this segment. Like so many of you said, this was Des' aha moment.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The quote Chris put in the journal probably explains better than anything why Chris decided to only watch clips of their time together. It's not about the past but the direction you're going (paraphrasing).

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:32 am

Ali's Blog of the Finale

Ali's season does similar to Des's, especially the finale, IMO.

I do agree with her take on Brooks's debacle :
I also think it's super important that she was honest with him before he proposed. He could have left her for being so honest, but that's not true love. True love is unconditional. And I never say this after a season of this show, but I truly believe that this relationship is real and could last! I've grown to respect and adore Desiree over the past few months and I know she is in love. I can just tell. Us girls know when our girlfriends are in love.

Say what you want about them, you can say she's "settling" and that they won't last because she wanted Brooks. I'm pretty certain Desiree doesn't care what people say. She's in love and it doesn't matter what you, or I, or anyone else thinks. But I will say this, at the end of the day love isn't a fairy tale. Relationships don't always work out the way we think they should, but they do work out the way they should. Desiree and Chris were meant to end up together at the end of this season. I truly believe that. No one can say what the future holds, I just wish them both a lifetime full of happiness!

PS : Des-Chris interview vid on the middle-left of the webpage is worth to watch!!..They are so darn adorable, as always.....:cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:52 am

just a gentle reminder on how happy they are!...cheerleader 

i love reading all of the positive comments ...yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:08 am

i knew this from Stephtweets..TY!!

so far this is my fav interview!!!. He is such dorky, sweet yet well-rounded about all of the debacle. Its super cute that they cant believe that they are so perfect for each other...LOL....😆 . and..the last kiss on her head....:pinkaw: ..beyond cute!!...whipped 

I love she said she was tricky about the spoilers :P  and how after Brooks left she was able to dig-deep (as many posters here were presumed) on the other two remaining relationships.yes 

oh how i loooooove a real genuine love story :eyesigh: . Hope they can make it eternal Praying 

btw i am hoping my partners in crime around here giggling could keep sharing the updates on Chres media appearances...i am going to M.I.A for several days....

Much love for everyone!! :thismuch:

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:41 am

murasaki1393 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

just a gentle reminder on how happy they are!...cheerleader 

i love reading all of the positive comments ...yes 

Darn, I can't view! :Frown:  I'm playing catch up with Chres because I believed the spoilers. So happy for them!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:41 pm

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Luvvy wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

this is my fav segment

ITA!!.....ahhhh....to be young again & finding your love....:cutesmile!: 

Yes! I am also embarrassed by how much I kept watching it! Sweetest proposal ever. I love the moment he closed his eyes and shook his head too. Also when he and des were watching the proposal back in the little tv in the corner ..... At the part where she said yes , he jerked his head aroud really quick and it was super cute too! I'm so jealous des gets to live and see his cute quirky stuff everyday! They are cute and I'm so happy for them.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Add me to the list of admirers for Chris' adorable/quirky/sweet head shake :Flirty: .....

On another note, here's a link to an interview they did with Digital Spy. There are some cute things mentioned that I don't think I've read before, like Chris saying that Des always borrows his toothbrush giggling 

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19