SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:27 am

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I posted this on the Brooks fan thread and thought I'd post it here as well.

Auntie_Love thanks for that, you have really tried to rationalize with those calling Des out for going with Chris and I applaud you for that. The funny thing is that the general populace is actually rooting them on. Most folks are saying good for Des for picking someone that is right for her vs. chasing after a man that clearly does not want her. We are all rooting them on here and pray that they will survive in the real world.
Yep, exactly. One good thing in their favor is that they are leaving la la land and moving to Seattle. Staying there might give them better odds of making it. So happy for them!!!!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:28 am

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I posted this on the Brooks fan thread and thought I'd post it here as well.

Auntie_Love thanks for that, you have really tried to rationalize with those calling Des out for going with Chris and I applaud you for that. The funny thing is that the general populace is actually rooting them on. Most folks are saying good for Des for picking someone that is right for her vs. chasing after a man that clearly does not want her. We are all rooting them on here and pray that they will survive in the real world.
Yes, I have high hopes for these two and I like the fact that there's effort on both sides to make it work. Des knows that Chris' career is very important to him and she did not hesitate to move to be with her man. This is not surprising for those of us who were with them from the very beginning because we saw the love story that was there for every one to see.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvromance814 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:42 am

Playlist of Desiree and Chris Moments:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

iluvromance814

Female Posts : 91

https://www.youtube.com/user/iluvromance814?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:07 am

I would love to be a fly on the wall when he takes her to work the first time! They will be sooo happy.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:14 am

IrishGal wrote:Many congratulations to all in Chrisville.  I've felt rather ill this whole season because of the spoilers...then to see that marvelous finale!  I sobbed like a baby.  I am so happy Des' blinders finally came off!  I wish them the absolute best.  And hallelujah to the return of sleuthing.

I'm sure the reason so much of the press like Kimmel is being tough on them is that they were also misled.  They always make their F1 predictions claiming they haven't looked at spoilers...well now it's obvious they do rely on spoilers!  Just a bunch of sour grapes and I hope the happy couple rises above it.
Yes yes yes! I take the naysayers with a grain of salt ... folks who either 1) didn't watch the full season and just focused on last 30 minutes of part 2 finale ... or ... 2) die-hard Brook fans who fell in love with him more and more each episodes and had tunnel vision all season long due to spoiler. Shoot, as a Chres fan, the last place that I want to go is the Brooks fan thread. They need to vent so I say have it! We've all been there before at some season or another (you would not want have heard me when Jillian turned away Reid or Deanna turning away Jason!).

I am happy to chug the Chres Kool-Aid right here in the fan forum as I think they are far better suited match than most to come out of this show. Really two peas in a pod and you could see them being High School or College sweethearts.

I love when my favorites (like JP & Ashley/Jason & Molly/Trista & Ryan ... and Meredith/Ian but they broke up ... sniff, sniff) ride off into the sunset and just give us occasional updates.  Based on how little Des & Chris post in social media and there lack of interest in career on tv, I bet that we will not be hearing a whole lot from them as they focus on their relationship, careers and building a life together in Seattle. But that's okay ... in fact, that's great sign!

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:17 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Yes, I have high hopes for these two and I like the fact that there's effort on both sides to make it work. Des knows that Chris' career is very important to him and she did not hesitate to move to be with her man. This is not surprising for those of us who were with them from the very beginning because we saw the love story that was there for every one to see.
Exactly! We said it all season long ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:27 am

mercieme wrote:

I think the more people are seeing them & reading about them....more is becoming clear on why more & more realize Chris was a better choice vrs Brooks. Just like Des said in this article..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Asked what she liked -- or loved -- about Siegfried, the 27-year-old bridal stylist gushed, "Everything. I mean, honestly. [He's] supportive, manly, romantic. I really think he's an overall well-rounded person."

The same was not true of Forester. Though she raved to Us about his "witty and sarcastic" personality, she lamented that he was too "analytical." He "analyzes everything, so that's why his emotions were always up and down," she said at the time.

Last edited by BachNoFoolMe on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:32 am; edited 3 times in total
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:27 am

iluvromance814 wrote:Playlist of Desiree and Chris Moments:

You're awesome!! Thank you ...

bowdown 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by serenity7l9 Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:29 am

Wow, thanks!!! High clap 
serenity7l9
serenity7l9

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:33 am

MVMom39forever wrote:

You're awesome!! Thank you ...

bowdown 
High clap yes 
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:37 am

Thank you SO much. I was hoping someone would take the time to do this. I can't seem to get week 3 to work and wanted to check if it was my problem or if there was something else... Even without week 3 it's just great to scroll through their adventures together so much appreciation coming your way.

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:40 am

Thank you iluv..but I can't get episode three to play either..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 48 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19