SELECT CONTENT

Chris Discussion Group

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Discussion Group - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris Discussion Group

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:26 am

grace8136 wrote:
Rolly wrote:JBF I hate to deadhorse but I just can't let it pass when things are said that aren't true. Des was crying during the break up, if you doubt it go back and look at the You Tube Des and Brooks Break Up parts 2 and 3. It starts at part 2 at 1:43 and she has tears streaming down her face in part 3 at 1:06 when she tells Brooks, "I love you....you are the only one I can say that too". Actually, for a refresher watch the whole break up. Anyone that has any doubts about Des' feelings for Brooks should watch the whole darned thing. Is Des being dishonest? Is she in on the whole conspiracy and "Brooks plant"?  When she says she would accept if Brooks got down on one knee was she just acting or being straight out untruthful ???? OMG Des isn't that good of an actress to fake that whole scene. I love her for her honesty...and Brooks too.

And Brooks was crying (you call it blubbering), he was emotional, so what? He was breaking up with someone he cared about and didn't want to hurt. It made him sad and he felt bad. That's not a weakness in my opinion it's a strength.  If only more men could be as sensitive as Brooks, lets just say it couldn't hurt. Would you rather he be a "Bentley" ? I sure wouldn't, what an ass that guy was.

"You are entitled to your opinion but not to your own facts". :lala:  Des was crying...let's be honest. :why: And I would challenge anyone to go back and re-watch the break up scene and tell me she didn't love the guy (I dare you...). I love Des'  honesty and vulnerability. She said again she loved him even though he broke her heart.

And to the comments that Brooks was wishy washy, I don't agree.:skeptic:  In Maderia Brooks saw enough potential in his relationship with Des to take her home which was a big step for him. And the HTD with Brooks was great. Isn't it OK to not know exactly where you are at every step in a relationship.no idea  All of this on the show happens in what 8 or 10 weeks? Isn't it OK to ask questions along the way and take time to sort out your feelings? :anyone?:  It should take longer to pick a spouse than buy a house don't you think?!?  

I am off of my :soapbox  ...this time I really mean it!!! The bigger question is how did all of this get in the Chris discussion group? no idea  

I feel better now.... lolpanda 

Grace8136...I love weddings too. Do you really want Des and Chris' televised? I'm not sure I do. They seem like more the quiet intimate couple to me.
laugh out loud Rolly.. I did say wishy washy was the worst thing we could say about him! That's not so bad. He was all over the place in his hometown. In his PIs he was saying one thing, to her another, then he's closer than ever to the union of marriage, next he's breaking up with her. Sure, it's a ridiculous process, but he was wishy washy in that process. More so than I can recall seeing before. Not saying he is necessarily wishy washy in regular life, who knows, but on the show, yes. I don't think he stopped to think about it too much before Madeira and then it was like.. oops WTH am I doing? He heard her say she was going into a run. He knew he had a problem at that moment. Look at his face. He wasn't actually happy to hear that IMO.

With JBF, he was one of only a handful of people on this board, that figured out early on that Chris was the F1 and wasn't swayed by the spoiler. He's had the same opinion for awhile, so I doubt it will be changing. I'll go back and watch, but I don't recall any tears either. I did think her emotion was pretty raw though. Certainly Des was dishonest to Drew and Zak at certain moments. People have lied on every season just to get through it. It's a TV show, what's real and what's not is very subjective. I can see why some people doubt it happened exactly as shown.

Yes, I would like to see the wedding. I'll likely keep right on saying it despite being to told to hush about it. They have to pay the tax on the ring, plus they'd like that little house on the water, so I'm not sure the book covers all that and a wedding. I agree with sm, they would have no expenses AND get a small down payment on a house. Plus, Des gets free PR for her blog and wedding dress business. If they can get the right contract, I think they'd be interested.
I completely agree with you grace. The look on his face when she said that she's in the run stage said it all. He really wasn't anywhere near there, yet, he still took her to his htd. That is where I think he was leading her on. If he was no where near the run stage, why in the world did he lead her on in thinking that they were closer together than they actually were. That is the part that I have talked about before.

I couldn't agree with you more about wanting to see the tv wedding despite being told to hush about it. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I agree, PLEASE televise the wedding.  I think the ones that don't want to see a televised wedding wouldn't be fans of Des and Chris.  I could be wrong, and if I am, I am sure I will hear, but I would like to see their wedding televised for sure.

As far as Brooks being "wishy-washy", he was really pulling away from Des during Maidera, not to mention that he was spying on her time with the guys when James had his time alone with Des so who knows how many more times he did it without getting caught.

I for one believe that the private/quality time between Des/Chris on the dodgeball date was a great time for them.  Probably was when she first opened her eyes to Chris and hense gave him the rose on that date as she wanted to.  I don't ever think she wanted to give it to Brooks on that date at all as others have thought.

You are right soccermom, Des and Chris have moved waaay beyond the show and were completely and thourally in love when the engagement happened.
I'm sorry but I just had to comment on the bolded. I have no doubt that Brooks was not "spying" on Des, any more than any other person on this show who did a similar thing. Producers tell them to go interrupt people all the time...usually at exactly the wrong moment...to get their daily dose of drama. That scene was no different. I doubt he made a habit of it or even did it again. As much as he was not my cup of tea, Brooks struck me as a thoughtful kind of person and I suspect he figured out why he was sent and it was one of the reasons he started pulling back.
Do you think that he realized that Des was feeling more for others like Chris for example than he was feeling?  Do you think he too was pulling back from her especially in Maidera?
Honestly I really wasn't that interested in this season. It did absolutely nothing for me and other than Zak, I really could not have cared less. I did not pay as much attention as I have in some others so I don't know which date, where, etc., but as Grace above stated...when Des started talking about love using that ridiculous running analogy and said she was running, I also thought he did not look so thrilled. I think that is when he started thinking. As I said previously, he struck me as the thoughful type and sometimes they have a habit of over analyzing. Once the wheels started turning, I think he started noticing more and more how manipulative producers were...not just to him...and he probably started wondering why. Then he started questioning his own feelings and her feelings and the other guys feelings. I don't think he noticed that Des was feeling more for him than others, but I bet he noticed that some other guys were feeling more for her than he was. I think when he came to the awareness that she was really falling for him and others were falling for her, while he was still questioning things, he knew he had to leave and give her that opportunity with the other guys. That is why he told her that he had hoped that she was more into some of the others. Of course, she wasn't. Others may debate this point. I don't really care and don't want to rehash this all over again. They have all moved on. I think he was it...up until he took himself out. She then went with the next guy she really liked. I still think she talked herself into it to save face because you don't switch in and out of love that quickly, however, post show, who knows. They seem happy. Good luck to them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:33 am

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
I agree, PLEASE televise the wedding.  I think the ones that don't want to see a televised wedding wouldn't be fans of Des and Chris.  I could be wrong, and if I am, I am sure I will hear, but I would like to see their wedding televised for sure.

As far as Brooks being "wishy-washy", he was really pulling away from Des during Maidera, not to mention that he was spying on her time with the guys when James had his time alone with Des so who knows how many more times he did it without getting caught.

I for one believe that the private/quality time between Des/Chris on the dodgeball date was a great time for them.  Probably was when she first opened her eyes to Chris and hense gave him the rose on that date as she wanted to.  I don't ever think she wanted to give it to Brooks on that date at all as others have thought.

You are right soccermom, Des and Chris have moved waaay beyond the show and were completely and thourally in love when the engagement happened.
I'm sorry but I just had to comment on the bolded. I have no doubt that Brooks was not "spying" on Des, any more than any other person on this show who did a similar thing. Producers tell them to go interrupt people all the time...usually at exactly the wrong moment...to get their daily dose of drama. That scene was no different. I doubt he made a habit of it or even did it again. As much as he was not my cup of tea, Brooks struck me as a thoughtful kind of person and I suspect he figured out why he was sent and it was one of the reasons he started pulling back.
Do you think that he realized that Des was feeling more for others like Chris for example than he was feeling?  Do you think he too was pulling back from her especially in Maidera?
Honestly I really wasn't that interested in this season. It did absolutely nothing for me and other than Zak, I really could not have cared less. I did not pay as much attention as I have in some others so I don't know which date, where, etc., but as Grace above stated...when Des started talking about love using that ridiculous running analogy and said she was running, I also thought he did not look so thrilled. I think that is when he started thinking. As I said previously, he struck me as the thoughful type and sometimes they have a habit of over analyzing. Once the wheels started turning, I think he started noticing more and more how manipulative producers were...not just to him...and he probably started wondering why. Then he started questioning his own feelings and her feelings and the other guys feelings. I don't think he noticed that Des was feeling more for him than others, but I bet he noticed that some other guys were feeling more for her than he was. I think when he came to the awareness that she was really falling for him and others were falling for her, while he was still questioning things, he knew he had to leave and give her that opportunity with the other guys. That is why he told her that he had hoped that she was more into some of the others. Of course, she wasn't. Others may debate this point. I don't really care and don't want to rehash this all over again. They have all moved on. I think he was it...up until he took himself out. She then went with the next guy she really liked. I still think she talked herself into it to save face because you don't switch in and out of love that quickly, however, post show, who knows. They seem happy. Good luck to them.
Well, thanks for your thoughts. :yes:  I do feel though that as it looked like he was already questioning things and didn't look too thrilled in Madeira, he should of said something to her there instead of getting his family involved.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:52 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Well, thanks for your thoughts.  :yes:  I do feel though that as it looked like he was already questioning things and didn't look too thrilled in Madeira, he should of said something to her there instead of getting his family involved.
Could have, would have, should have. It's easy for us sitting on our couch, looking back and analyzing every detail of a show that is highly manipulated and then edited. Much harder for the participants while in the thick of things. I'm sure many regret a lot of things in the clear light of day once home and amongst sane, friendly people. I'm willing to give...most...the benefit of the doubt.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:22 am

I think when Des said she was running Brooks look was of surprise, I don't think he expected her answer. Then he said, "So your running...I like it." He did tell her he was jogging which is being honest about where he was at. And there must have been more to their discussion because when they are walking to the house on the home town he says that he and Des "are on the same page" in their relationship. Taking Des home was a big deal and I still don't think he would have taken her had he not seen potential. Before the fireworks he pretty much said if he were to ever get to the finish line it was important that she meet his family. Brooks does think things through and I'm glad he did. Not what TPTB wanted I'm sure. I don't think they like too much thinking things through....

Sprite, I agree with you that he was becoming more aware that Des was falling for him and knew how the other guys were  feeling about Des. It was especially telling when Des let Zac go and how Zac didn't see it coming that he would be the one let go. The remaining guys clearly saw that. Ah, to be a fly on the wall with the discussions that happened between the guys behind the scenes. Brooks was the one until he took himself out.

I'm happy that Des is happy. If she and Chris want a televised wedding they should go for it. It would be a way to have the wedding paid for and would make the Chres fans happy. You might even say the show owes them that with the shabby way they were treated. A televised wedding just doesn't seem to go with how they describe what they want....small and intimate. Personally regarding them having their wedding televised,  I think they should do what makes them happy.

I too try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and hindsight is 20/20 as we look back and analyze their every move. Des had the best group of guys at the end and I think they all did the best they could in this manipulative show. Everyone looks to be happy now so all is good.

Last edited by Rolly on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word correction)
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by karenap63 Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:06 am

Gracie, Sprite & Rolly, I finally agree with your comments.  I first saw him starting to think when he saw her with James (which I think was producers manipulation).  But then she sent James home.  I think he was a little bit better then.  But when she said she was going into a "run" and he was at a "jog" (not even one of the verbs/adverbs), the look on his face said it all. At the HTD he said, I'm not sure if I'm as far as Des in this process.  He was home for probably about 3-5 days alone and that is when he really sorted it out.  I don't believe he is the type to "slam, bam, thank you mam", that is why he didn't want to spend the overnight dates with her.  His morales are too high.  Yes, I was very disappointed, but Des made the right decision.  I just didn't like the way Chris was chosen.  It was like we all knew what happened except Chris.  Played us all. Brooks bowed out to let her be happy. At ATFR, he did have her back when he said he saw the way she looked at Chris. I only saw the way she looked at Brooks, but who knows what they allowed us to see. JMO (I think I'm done with this board, I can't get anything else done, cleaning, laundry, tired of fast food, watching my grandchildren). lol I'll be retiring soon, so maybe you'll hear from me then.

karenap63

Female Posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:53 pm

I think Brooks was pulling back or at least staying still but Des wasn't. It was obvious he was her choice and she also really liked Chris, but no way she said the things she said if she was on the fence between Brooks and Chris.

Brooks will always be one of my favorite "characters" to come out of this show because he handled the whole thing like such a real person. I could see myself and many others in his process. It's the most normal reaction I can think of.

The breakup was one of the most real scenes this show has ever produced, IMO? It didn't seem scripted, reshot or fake to me at all. Des said what came to mind, that's why some of it was so gut-wrenching and inappropriate towards the other guys. They both seemed truly completely drained and defeated by the whole thing.

In retrospect I wish that had been the end of the show. Spoilers and episodes show Brooks as her choice. Real and heartbreaking breakup scene happens. Surprise ending - she fell for a guy who didn't fall back, but was a good guy. She tells the other guys she's in no condition to carry on. The end. very sad and shocking, big ratings and water cooler talk for TPTB.

Then at ATFR she and Chris appear together and tell viewers how they started a relationship back in real life and are very much in love. This would have made me so happy for Des that she found love with a great guy and I think I'd feel much more invested in them and their story. Like a happy ending came out of the ashes of such a sorrowful finale. Great T.V. The way it happened though was just so icky to me. I felt sorry for Des and Chris that a beautiful proposal just felt wrong and silly. I felt like Chris was getting scammed. If the breakup hadn't come across as so real, maybe not such an issue to me as a viewer, but it did and it rendered the proposal that came after it a real downer.

I'm happy for Des and Chris in real life, but the ending of the show, as a piece of tv entertainment, sucked big time for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:30 pm

relaxing wrote:I think Brooks was pulling back or at least staying still but Des wasn't.  It was obvious he was her choice and she also really liked Chris, but no way she said the things she said if she was on the fence between Brooks and Chris.

Brooks will always be one of my favorite "characters" to come out of this show because he handled the whole thing like such a real person.  I could see myself and many others in his process.  It's the most normal reaction I can think of.

The breakup was one of the most real scenes this show has ever produced, IMO?  It didn't seem scripted, reshot or fake to me at all.  Des said what came to mind, that's why some of it was so gut-wrenching and inappropriate towards the other guys.  They both seemed truly completely drained and defeated by the whole thing.

In retrospect I wish that had been the end of the show.  Spoilers and episodes show Brooks as her choice.   Real and heartbreaking breakup scene happens.  Surprise ending - she fell for a guy who didn't fall back, but was a good guy.  She tells the other guys she's in no condition to carry on.  The end.  very sad and shocking, big ratings and water cooler talk for TPTB.

Then at ATFR she and Chris appear together and tell viewers how they started a relationship back in real life and are very much in love.  This would have made me so happy for Des that she found love with a great guy and I think I'd feel much more invested in them and their story.  Like a happy ending came out of the ashes of such a sorrowful finale.  Great T.V. The way it happened though was just so icky to me.  I felt sorry for Des and Chris that a beautiful proposal just felt wrong and silly.  I felt like Chris was getting scammed.  If the breakup hadn't come across as so real, maybe not such an issue to me as a viewer, but it did and it rendered the proposal that came after it a real downer.

I'm happy for Des and Chris in real life, but the ending of the show, as a piece of tv entertainment, sucked big time for me.

With all due respect I totally disagree. The ending was amazing and was very much like real life. Des was blindsided by brooks and when he broke up with her, she could see what she needed was right in front of her. She said so herself. They are so in love and meant to be. The proposal was ine if the best from this show ever!

They are extremely happy and the ending showed their joy and love for one another. People saw it and FELT it. They are the real deal and one if the few real relationships to come off the show. You could see the clarity on her face on her last dates with Chris. It is not like she turned to whoever was standing there and said oh how about you. Their relationship has grown so much post show. Their love grew even stronger. You can see the happiness in their eyes and I for one wish them nothing but the best and can't wait to see what the future holds for them !! :yes: :cutesmile!: 

Bottoms line is brooks did her a favor. I respect him for staying true to his feelings through the process. He was honest and that is something to respect.

Happy that fans can have a discussion about the topic and still stay respectful to Des, Chris and each other. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:48 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
relaxing wrote:I think Brooks was pulling back or at least staying still but Des wasn't.  It was obvious he was her choice and she also really liked Chris, but no way she said the things she said if she was on the fence between Brooks and Chris.

Brooks will always be one of my favorite "characters" to come out of this show because he handled the whole thing like such a real person.  I could see myself and many others in his process.  It's the most normal reaction I can think of.

The breakup was one of the most real scenes this show has ever produced, IMO?  It didn't seem scripted, reshot or fake to me at all.  Des said what came to mind, that's why some of it was so gut-wrenching and inappropriate towards the other guys.  They both seemed truly completely drained and defeated by the whole thing.

In retrospect I wish that had been the end of the show.  Spoilers and episodes show Brooks as her choice.   Real and heartbreaking breakup scene happens.  Surprise ending - she fell for a guy who didn't fall back, but was a good guy.  She tells the other guys she's in no condition to carry on.  The end.  very sad and shocking, big ratings and water cooler talk for TPTB.

Then at ATFR she and Chris appear together and tell viewers how they started a relationship back in real life and are very much in love.  This would have made me so happy for Des that she found love with a great guy and I think I'd feel much more invested in them and their story.  Like a happy ending came out of the ashes of such a sorrowful finale.  Great T.V. The way it happened though was just so icky to me.  I felt sorry for Des and Chris that a beautiful proposal just felt wrong and silly.  I felt like Chris was getting scammed.  If the breakup hadn't come across as so real, maybe not such an issue to me as a viewer, but it did and it rendered the proposal that came after it a real downer.

With all due respect I totally disagree. The ending was amazing and was very much like real life. Des was blindsided by brooks and when he broke up with her, she could see what she needed was right in front of her. She said so herself.  They are so in love and meant to be.  The proposal was ine if the best from this show ever!  

They are extremely happy and the ending showed their joy and love for one another. People saw it and FELT it. They are the real deal and one if the few real relationships to come off the show. You could see the clarity on her face on her last dates with Chris. It is not like she turned to whoever was standing there and said oh how about you.  Their relationship has grown so much post show. Their love grew even stronger.  You can see the happiness in their eyes and I for one wish them nothing but the best and can't wait to see what the future holds for them !!  :yes: :cutesmile!: 

Bottoms line is brooks did her a favor.  I respect him for staying true to his feelings through the process. He was honest and that is something to respect.  

Happy that fans can have a discussion about the topic and still stay respectful to Des, Chris and each other. Smiley

Sorry but I totally agree with relaxing. I don't have a problem with her discovering what was in front of her all along...but, to do it so quickly cheapens everything. It makes it seem as if she can't make up her mind because she went over being broken hearted with Sean, then all so in love and broken hearted with Brooks and then, at most a week later, she has clarity and she is really in love with Chris? Sorry I don't buy it. Yes, people change their minds all the time in real life, but, they are not dating 25 people while in a highly manipulated situation. To me she looked desperate and it made him looked like some foolish cuckolded man. Yes, they have moved on post show and seem happy. Good luck to them, but I think...and pretty much everyone that I know that watched the show...that it would have been better if she had taken some time and then come back at the AFTR with Chris.

I know some love the ending...the romance...the drama...and blame it on being set up, acting, manipulative editing, etc. Up to a point I agree editing can do wonders...however, that breakup with her Brooks was as real as I have ever seen...including real life. Both of those people were traumatized after that and no way was that faked. Neither are good actors. It was sad to watch and it was worse again, when all of a sudden she had her clarity. We can all agree to disagree but, that is the reason this couple is a much more difficult sell than even Jason and Molly. As harsh as their ending was, at least they took time out to figure things out. Des went from 0 to 60 in a flash. While I felt bad for her, I felt worse for Chris, particularly as they admitted they had agreed to not watch anything but their own scenes. It felt like he was hiding his head in the sand. No doubt they have discussed things at length post show, but I wonder how his family and friends felt. If I was one of his parents, I would have been deeply distrubed by all that I had seen and really asked him to think things through and take his time. For me, it just left a bitter taste and I will always wonder just how much of her falling for him was true clarity and how much was desparation?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:18 pm

karenap63 wrote:Gracie, Sprite & Rolly, I finally agree with your comments.  I first saw him starting to think when he saw her with James (which I think was producers manipulation).  But then she sent James home.  I think he was a little bit better then.  But when she said she was going into a "run" and he was at a "jog" (not even one of the verbs/adverbs), the look on his face said it all. At the HTD he said, I'm not sure if I'm as far as Des in this process.    He was home for probably about 3-5 days alone and that is when he really sorted it out.  I don't believe he is the type to "slam, bam, thank you mam", that is why he didn't want to spend the overnight dates with her.  His morales are too high.  Yes, I was very disappointed, but Des made the right decision.  I just didn't like the way Chris was chosen.  It was like we all knew what happened except Chris.  Played us all. Brooks bowed out to let her be happy.  At ATFR, he did have her back when he said he saw the way she looked at Chris. I only saw the way she looked at Brooks, but who knows what they allowed us to see.  JMO  (I think I'm done with this board, I can't get anything else done, cleaning, laundry, tired of fast food, watching my grandchildren).  lol  I'll be retiring soon, so maybe you'll hear from me then.      
I do appreciate your thoughts on this, but will respectfully( I hope) disagree with you on the bolded. I don't believe ALL of us were "played" with. A bunch of the Chris fans could see what was happening and were waiting for things to be played out. I understand from the spoilers and such, some Brooks fans couldn't see what was coming down the pipe so to speak, but IMO, there were signs as to how the ending would be if you were looking for them. Now don't take me wrong, when I have a fave myself, I tend to be one-minded/sided on it all, but IMO, the signs were there. Just some thoughts.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 pm

soccermom333 wrote:

With all due respect I totally disagree. The ending was amazing and was very much like real life. Des was blindsided by brooks and when he broke up with her, she could see what she needed was right in front of her. She said so herself.  They are so in love and meant to be.  The proposal was ine if the best from this show ever!  

They are extremely happy and the ending showed their joy and love for one another. People saw it and FELT it. They are the real deal and one if the few real relationships to come off the show. You could see the clarity on her face on her last dates with Chris. It is not like she turned to whoever was standing there and said oh how about you.  Their relationship has grown so much post show. Their love grew even stronger.  You can see the happiness in their eyes and I for one wish them nothing but the best and can't wait to see what the future holds for them !!  :yes: :cutesmile!: 

Bottoms line is brooks did her a favor.  I respect him for staying true to his feelings through the process. He was honest and that is something to respect.  

I agree, the proposal and the ending was real life. She got blindsided by Brooks, which in turn, made her realize that the guy that had been by her side from the beginning, been there to talk to, relate to is actually still there and very much in love with her, I feel, made her realize how much she loved him. You are right, the proposal was awesome, real and heart-felt. They looked like they love each other on the proposal day and now they look even more in love. Just the way they looked at each other then and now tells the story.

As far as the spoilers and the episodes showing that Brooks was her choice, I am going to respectfully disagree with that. I felt that if you stood back and re-watched it all from a neutral position, you could see cracks forming between Brooks and Des and the glue that was taking place between Des and Chris. I truely believe that even if Brooks stayed, she would of taken Chris; He would of been her final choice on the season.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:57 pm

This is amazing.....we all watched the same show and come away with such different views of what happened. I see this the way relaxing and sprite see it. The proposal made me feel bad, sad for Chris and Des. It did not seem real to me but desperate on Des' part. She didn't want to walk away empty handed so she went with Chris. He was madly in love with her and she had feelings for Chris but she wasn't in love with him at the proposal,  she was in love with Brooks. If they had just waited to become engaged, taken some time to decompress and evaluate the situation, sort out their feelings, two months after the end of the show announced that they were engaged that would be believable. Not believable the way it played out. No way would TPTB allowed that to happen and you can bet they applied some pressure.

If Brooks had stayed, he was the one Des wanted. JMO.

I think this discussion is a good one and respectful. In the end we just have to agree to disagree.  :campfire:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Discussion Group

+41