SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 22 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:46 pm

I took this off of one of the funny blogs. There was no question who was going home next after the rose ceremony. Sorry Drew.

http://www.helloloser.com/2013/08/09/bachelorette-breakdown-the-final-rose-2/

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 22 ScreenShot2013-08-17at114000AM_zpsa168548b

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:37 pm

I never understood all of the Reid love. To this day, he remains the most over rated contestant ever, IMO. He and Jillian would have never worked. She looked at him as a friend, she wasn't his type. Both were deeply in the bubble to even consider the possibility with the other. Jill is a free spirit, Reid is wound up tight. I always found Reid to be kind of judgemental and entitled... Especially post-show after he lost. Plus, the guy is a serious commitment-phobe, just like Ed. The only difference is that Ed owns who he is, Reid does not.

For Jill, there was no choice other than Ed...and it did work for them for a year which is longer than most. Is Ed an overgrown frat guy who is unready for marriage? Yes. But, he is who he is, he loved Jill for a period of time and she him, and they even remained friends after. Was it meant to be? No. But of the 30, Jill chose the best choice for her. It didn't work out like it hasn't for 22 other Bach couples, but it lasted longer than most. She and Reid would have lasted even less time.

Back on topic. I think Des and Chris are kind of like Jason and Molly. Molly was second choice as well for Jason, but outside the bubble, she was clearly the most compatible. I feel the same way about Chris and Des. For most of theses couples the relationships really start after the show anyway, and that's where I see Des really giving Chris a chance.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:55 pm

I haven't been following much since the show ended, but I just wanted to say that I was one of those that believed the spoilers. I thought for sure it was Brooks or no one, and I would fast forward through much of the show and just watch the scenes with Des and Brooks. I always liked Chris and Drew, but just didn't give it much of a thought because of the spoilers, I do regret that now. But I was pleasantly surprised with the ending, and actually post show, very happy she chose Chris. Looking at what they're doing now, I think Chris is a better match, and he's solid. The only reason why I was a Brooks fan is because I thought he was Des' F1, but honestly, I haven't been that impressed with him post show... what's with all the self portraits of him on Instagram???

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:01 pm

So, I re-watched a lot of Chris and Des' dates. They are a totally cute couple. And re-watching it after the ending (when I didn't think Brooks was returning) gave it a new, better perspective. I think they have as much of a chance as any couple, mostly because of Chris' fabulous attitude.

I obviously love Brooks but - for whatever reason (still unclear) he didn't think he and Desiree would work out. And she probably ended up with the better match in the end.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:30 pm

Cecilia wrote:So, I re-watched a lot of Chris and Des' dates. They are a totally cute couple. And re-watching it after the ending (when I didn't think Brooks was returning) gave it a new, better perspective. I think they have as much of a chance as any couple, mostly because of Chris' fabulous attitude.

I obviously love Brooks but - for whatever reason (still unclear) he didn't think he and Desiree would work out. And she probably ended up with the better match in the end.
Props to you, girlie! Des had a wonderful group of guys, esp. her F3, and it really worked out for the best for all of them.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:16 am

I just cant resist their glow!!..heartglasses 
testing my new avi!!...1...2....3.......how does that look?
(sorry Pete Carrol!..i really really have to crop you out..giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:59 am

I really want my own Chris or Drew :(

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:09 am

california90 wrote:I really want my own Chris or Drew sad
Aww california..i am sure you`ll find the one!!...console. In fact, Drew is back on the market and living in LA. soo..what are you waiting for?..cheeky giggling cheerleader 

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:28 am

Hahaha! Poor Pete! LOVE your new Avi Muraski! :Smiley: 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:19 am

soccermom333 wrote:Hahaha!  Poor Pete!  LOVE your new Avi Muraski! :Smiley: 

thanks soccermom!!...Embarressed! .i luv ur avi too!!.bestbud! .... here is to hoping more glowing pics to come!!...wine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:58 pm

When I look at these two together, I can't help but think what beautiful babies they will have :yes:  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Max64 wrote:When I look at these two together, I can't help but think what beautiful babies they will have  :yes:   Hugesmile 
hi max ! 👋 
here is for ur wondering mind. made by san pre-season :cutesmile!: 
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 22 Baby-of-drew-jpg-and-chris-jpg

i swear the baby exactly looks like Knox/Vivienne, the twins of Angeline Jolie/Brad Pitt :giggle: 
what a great genes that they inherit!!...:gotcha:  yes
Hoping that they will be diligently reproducing!!..😆 .:cheerpom:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear