SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hawaii - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:56 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Max64 wrote:When I look at these two together, I can't help but think what beautiful babies they will have  :yes:   Hugesmile 
hi max ! 👋 
here is for ur wondering mind. made by san pre-season :cutesmile!: 
hawaii - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 23 Baby-of-drew-jpg-and-chris-jpg

i swear the baby exactly looks like Knox/Vivienne, the twins of Angeline Jolie/Brad Pitt :giggle: 
what a great genes that they inherit!!...:gotcha:  yes
Hoping that they will be diligently reproducing!!..😆 .:cheerpom:

Haha! cute. giggling  Des and Chris both have beautiful eyes and with that dark hair I can't help but think their babies would be gorgeous. Lets hope they make it to the alter first!!:married 

Back to top Go down

hawaii - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Pia1 Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:11 pm

Don't they both have brown eyes?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:29 am

Pia1 wrote:Don't they both have brown eyes?  
I think Chris' eyes are hazel.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:11 am

Rosepetal wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Don't they both have brown eyes?  
I think Chris' eyes are hazel.
yes his are hazel. :Flirty: .
their babies will have very beautiful soulful eyes. i hope they will get his long-sweet-curly-eyelashes!! heartbeat 
the purpose of San doing it back then was just for fun. the baby`s hair should be dark, instead of blonde as well giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:36 am

just thought its worth to read. from WP comments section.

Grace Johnson · Top Commenter · LVN/Director of Staff Development at Independent Nurse Consulting
I don't believe the PTB at ABC were telling us the whole story. I believe they used Brooks to throw everyone off track. Brooks himself at the Final ceremony said he knew she loved Chris by the way he saw her looking at him and talking. It is my belief most of the Brooks part is / was bogus! It is reality TV for God sake! So stop already - leave them alone and let us see what they do. I think it is healthy and mature of Chris to not watch any of the program he was not involved in - and move on!
Reply · 12 ·
· August 9 at 2:38pm

Madeline Fotopoulos Highland · Top Commenter · Nursing at Retired
   AGREE!! Did any of you see REAL tears from Des?? Nope! FAKE
   Reply ·
   · August 9 at 3:46pm

Karen Yamada Murry · Top Commenter
   Grace, exactly what I was thinking. I got a feeling that it what they did
   Reply ·
   · August 11 at 7:18pm

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:30 am

murasaki1393 wrote:just thought its worth to read. from WP comments section.

Grace Johnson · Top Commenter · LVN/Director of Staff Development at Independent Nurse Consulting
I don't believe the PTB at ABC were telling us the whole story. I believe they used Brooks to throw everyone off track. Brooks himself at the Final ceremony said he knew she loved Chris by the way he saw her looking at him and talking. It is my belief most of the Brooks part is / was bogus! It is reality TV for God sake! So stop already - leave them alone and let us see what they do. I think it is healthy and mature of Chris to not watch any of the program he was not involved in - and move on!
Reply · 12 ·

Reply ·

Reply ·
Where did you get this? I have so many head injuries trying to convince others that Des isn't still lusting over Brooks' model photos and fantasizing him naked. I need every last ammo I can find.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:53 am

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just thought its worth to read. from WP comments section.

Reply · 12 ·

Reply ·

Reply ·
Where did you get this? I have so many head injuries trying to convince others that Des isn't still lusting over Brooks' model photos and fantasizing him naked. I need every last ammo I can find.
:LMBO: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...Really?? speechless  speechless  speechless . after her glow in recent pics, moved to Seattle, not to mention promptly answered the one and only CHRIS as the one she could think of having biggest "bleep" of them all, after that infamous Cat Q??....rofl hehehe 

here ya go, mister...
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelorette/articles/2013-08-09-why-desiree-hartsock-chris-siegfried?utm_campaign=vrl&utm_content=1376431298874161&utm_medium=tw-bachttewetpaint&utm_source=twitter.com

just scroll down to the second comment from above

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:21 am

Well... you know how long it takes for many viewers to give up The Ghost.

Yeah... you do have a point there about Catherine's probing question in Madeira. Almost forgot that.

hawaii - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 23 Ouch_m13

... and she was wasting no time either.

hawaii - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 23 Ouch_m15

Apparently neither was he...

hawaii - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 23 Ouch_m14
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:28 am

hah...not to mention the Ryan Seacrest Q in the middle of the season : who has the most attractive physical trait to you?..with no hesitation she answered : Chris ...and finally added her naughty final word : wait until you all see his body!..:shocked!: . :bad girl: giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 am

I bolded the most amusing lines in this segment...

http://hollywoodite.com/desiree-hartsock-and-fiance-chris-siegfried-discuss-their-controversial-relationship?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Hollywoodite+%28Hollywoodite%29

Hartsock has a message for all the naysayers out there, “I absolutely did not settle. Brook’s leaving gave me the opportunity to love Chris more. All I can say is it’s real and it’s going to last.” Siegfried understands that she had strong feelings for Forester but he never had any doubts that she would be unfaithful. “I was just excited [to propose]. It felt right, like it was supposed to happen, Des is The One” he said.

Well... she didn't do anything with Brooks that was too-TOO questionable. I probably will get socked for saying this, but sometimes you don't need fireworks as a "prop" when describing The Passion. She also stated in her people.com blog that she spent the "steamy" night with Drew talking childhood stories. (I think what happened was that the air conditioner ran out.) Poor Drew later got dumped almost as soon as he dismantled his horse.

There are so many questions I have with this season reminding me of Ashley's. Back then, JP "broke the entertainment center" on his 1 on 1 date after Bentley left and a montage shown in the finale gave us a "peek" as to what "entertainment" they were up to. She then wasted the next cluster of episodes hitting us over the head with that B-guy.

Here's another thing. What did Chris mean when he said this in Munich? "I don’t have to worry about any of the guys in the house. I don’t have to worry about what time I have to go to bed. I don’t have to worry about brushing my teeth. I don’t have to worry about anything."

Did he return to the guys' place in Munich that night or didn't he? Inquiring minds want to know.

Also... we saw Ashley leave JP on his last chance date, not that it mattered after all that we saw suggested with the Peak Tramming in Hong Kong and the romp in their Fiji tree-house earlier. We also saw Emily leave as Jef watched her go bye-bye. Now... Ali did NOT leave Roberto on her LCD... she just looked MIGHTY guilty visiting Chris Lambton as she was about to dump him on his.

At the end of Des and Chris' journal reading, as the two were kissing, we didn't see her leave, did we? Instead we got a cut to a full moon. Huh? I mean... I know she told Jonathan on episode #1 that she is not that kind of girl when he invited her to his "fantasy suite", but still...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:12 am

JBF wrote:I bolded the most amusing lines in this segment...

http://hollywoodite.com/desiree-hartsock-and-fiance-chris-siegfried-discuss-their-controversial-relationship?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Hollywoodite+%28Hollywoodite%29

Hartsock has a message for all the naysayers out there, “I absolutely did not settle. Brook’s leaving gave me the opportunity to love Chris more. All I can say is it’s real and it’s going to last.” Siegfried understands that she had strong feelings for Forester but he never had any doubts that she would be unfaithful. “I was just excited [to propose]. It felt right, like it was supposed to happen, Des is The One” he said.

Well... she didn't do anything with Brooks that was too-TOO questionable. I probably will get socked for saying this, but sometimes you don't need fireworks as a "prop" when describing The Passion. She also stated in her people.com blog that she spent the "steamy" night with Drew talking childhood stories. (I think what happened was that the air conditioner ran out.) Poor Drew later got dumped almost as soon as he dismantled his horse.

There are so many questions I have with this season reminding me of Ashley's. Back then, JP "broke the entertainment center" on his 1 on 1 date after Bentley left and a montage shown in the finale gave us a "peek" as to what "entertainment" they were up to. She then wasted the next cluster of episodes hitting us over the head with that B-guy.

Here's another thing. What did Chris mean when he said this in Munich? "I don’t have to worry about any of the guys in the house. I don’t have to worry about what time I have to go to bed. I don’t have to worry about brushing my teeth. I don’t have to worry about anything."

Did he return to the guys' place in Munich that night or didn't he? Inquiring minds want to know.

Also... we saw Ashley leave JP on his last chance date, not that it mattered after all that we saw suggested with the Peak Tramming in Hong Kong and the romp in their Fiji tree-house earlier. We also saw Emily leave as Jef watched her go bye-bye. Now... Ali did NOT leave Roberto on her LCD... she just looked MIGHTY guilty visiting Chris Lambton as she was about to dump him on his.

At the end of Des and Chris' journal reading, as the two were kissing, we didn't see her leave, did we? Instead we got a cut to a full moon. Huh? I mean... I know she told Jonathan on episode #1 that she is not that kind of girl when he invited her to his "fantasy suite", but still...
as always, thanks for your enjoyable, amusing post, JBF!!
to the italic bolded, from your finger tips to MF/any producer`s ears!!..i am dying to know as well!! giggling 
as for the latter, i think the LCD part was an-Aha moment for her to realized that Chris is the one. I remember one of her VO saying "after tonight, i want him down on one knee, i love him" in one of the preview. I believe it supposed to be credited/ as a tribute to their LCD.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:40 am

murasaki1393 wrote:as for the latter, i think the LCD part was an-Aha moment for her to realized that Chris is the one. I remember one of her VO saying "after tonight, i want him down on one knee, i love him" in one of the preview. I believe it supposed to be credited/ as a tribute to their LCD.
Re-watch your May promo. The "after tonight" line is spoken over the shot of them dancing in Munich. Game over by episode #5? When did she start with the H-talk with him?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 46 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear