SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:38 am

Okay, girls, calm down giggling I was trying to stay away from this discussion but since Grace and Britt mentioned me by name, here I am... a friend of mine on another board actually has this exact picture as part of her siggy so I went and compared that with Grace' version above. The "rocket" that Grace is talking about in the picture above, which I have to agree I see very clearly rofl  is not very clear in my friend's siggy...so my question to you, Grace...who did the photoshopping cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl   Apologies to HRH Prince Siegfried and any of his relatives and friends who may be lurking here....we are just having some harmless fun cheeky

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:27 am

[strike][ /strike]
Baseball Mom wrote:Okay, girls, calm down giggling I was trying to stay away from this discussion but since Grace and Britt mentioned me by name, here I am... a friend of mine on another board actually has this exact picture as part of her siggy so I went and compared that with Grace' version above. The "rocket" that Grace is talking about in the picture above, which I have to agree I see very clearly rofl  is not very clear in my friend's siggy...so my question to you, Grace...who did the photoshopping cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl   Apologies to HRH Prince Siegfried and any of his relatives and friends who may be lurking here....we are just having some harmless fun cheeky
i second that!!.My sincere apologies as well..i believe HRH is a loving, forgiving guy peace . He can always find true fans in us.cheerleader .Pls believe us, we all are actually princess at heart!!..*wink2*..:halo: :Flirty: . Seriously, this is what boredom does to me!!...my unstoppable Chris-ish mind going uncontrolled..LOL...giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:36 am

grace8136 wrote:
2observe wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Hey JBF.. you got me watching it one frame at a time... I missed this.. but probably Brittany, BM, and mura caught it. giggling

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 41331e84-a812-48ca-b839-479801658a55_zps059f7ed1
Should we discuss where their hands are laying????  giggling
I feel like such a naughty girl pointing this out...:hidingchair Sorry Chris. :oops:Britt isn't this your job? :detective:uptonogood:The photo shopping is on his ummm... swimsuit to hide a something something.. JBF will appreciate that the editors did it in the shape of a rocket ship. Notice the creases disappear. :stirthepot The hands are nice too. rotfl
Not sure if I am seeing what you all are seeing…

Then again, it took me a while to understand all of this business two years ago.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Curiou10
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Chris_10

Ah yes... Hong Kong. When Ashley Hebert reached her "happy place" according to MISTER Harrison.

Come to think of it, Des DID move over those pillows rather quickly on that yacht, didn't she?

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Ouch_m15

So... I guess there was now a lack of… “proper cover”?

Of course this gives us an all new perspective on Barcelona.

The amateur Body Language gurus insinuated that the pillows between them in that episode emphasized the overall “lack of heat” with these two (i.e. they were avoiding any “real” physical contact with the pillow between them).

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Chris_17

After all, no pillows needed while she was on Brooks’ lap… The Stud!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Brooks20

Yet if she was frequently thinking this…

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Ouch_m13

And he was frequently thinking this…

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Ouch_m14

The pillows in Barcelona may have been necessary for other reasons...

Yup. They needed that "Brooks is Final One" spoiler badly this season. I still think she missed out with Jonathan though on night #1. "My love tank has not been depleted for years, and it’s steadily been building."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:40 am

Baseball Mom wrote:Okay, girls, calm down giggling I was trying to stay away from this discussion but since Grace and Britt mentioned me by name, here I am... a friend of mine on another board actually has this exact picture as part of her siggy so I went and compared that with Grace' version above. The "rocket" that Grace is talking about in the picture above, which I have to agree I see very clearly rofl  is not very clear in my friend's siggy...so my question to you, Grace...who did the photoshopping cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl   Apologies to HRH Prince Siegfried and any of his relatives and friends who may be lurking here....we are just having some harmless fun cheeky
rotfl I am so tempted to do some real photoshopping now! lolpanda Gotta get ahold of my imagination. rotfl  Go back a page and you will see the first one I posted or go SC for yourself. I don't have photoshop, just use photobucket. The only thing I did to the last one is sharpen it and brighten it to see if I could make it show up better for you guys. But, I can see it clearly in the first one. :uptonogood I noticed it because of the disappearing creases. Darn those editors!!! Could they not have left it alone for us? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:44 am

soo...just another effect of boredom giggling ...my curio mind needs to know....so i came up with :

(A Little Poll) : Will you watch Juan Pa season?

-let me be the first responder :Smiley: : I almost sure i will skip this season. Juan Pa does nothing for me no idea , besides, RL has begged to be redeemed after this hectic, crazy season Hugesmile . I will only be a devoted Chresvillers for an indefinite time. Well, at least until the HRH himself expel me off from his Villes for being naughty :hidingchair

Back to top Go down

Post by Tubinar Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:50 am

I am hispanic and from Miami SO, yes, I will watching Juan Pablo and I think it's is going to be the BEST BACHELOR season in history! Why? He is very sexy and the women are going to go NUT's over him plus with him stumbling with the english language it is going to be hilairious. He is going to be a kid in a candy store and personally I think he is going to be massively overwelmed and crying alot!!!! Back to Des/Chris since this is their board - love them!!!! I hope we see a book signing and some video's. I have seen most Bachelor/all Bachelorette shows and Des was by far my favorite and Chris and Des are my favorite couple from the series. I was a hugh Ian/Meredith fan but that did not work out.

Tubinar

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:00 pm

JBF wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
2observe wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Hey JBF.. you got me watching it one frame at a time... I missed this.. but probably Brittany, BM, and mura caught it. giggling

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 41331e84-a812-48ca-b839-479801658a55_zps059f7ed1
Should we discuss where their hands are laying????  giggling
I feel like such a naughty girl pointing this out...:hidingchair Sorry Chris. :oops:Britt isn't this your job? :detective:uptonogood:The photo shopping is on his ummm... swimsuit to hide a something something.. JBF will appreciate that the editors did it in the shape of a rocket ship. Notice the creases disappear. :stirthepot The hands are nice too. rotfl
Not sure if I am seeing what you all are seeing…

Then again, it took me a while to understand all of this business two years ago.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Curiou10
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Chris_10

Ah yes... Hong Kong. When Ashley Hebert reached her "happy place" according to MISTER Harrison.

Come to think of it, Des DID move over those pillows rather quickly on that yacht, didn't she?

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Ouch_m15

So... I guess there was now a lack of… “proper cover”?

Of course this gives us an all new perspective on Barcelona.

The amateur Body Language gurus insinuated that the pillows between them in that episode emphasized the overall “lack of heat” with these two (i.e. they were avoiding any “real” physical contact with the pillow between them).

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Chris_17

After all, no pillows needed while she was on Brooks’ lap… The Stud!

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Brooks20

Yet if she was frequently thinking this…

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Ouch_m13

And he was frequently thinking this…

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Ouch_m14

The pillows in Barcelona may have been necessary for other reasons...

Yup. They needed that "Brooks is Final One" spoiler badly this season. I still think she missed out with Jonathan though on night #1. "My love tank has not been depleted for years, and it’s steadily been building."
Call me crazy. but I can't see the .....erh.....photoshopping. Would someone be so kind to ...erh...explain what it is I'm supposed to be seeing? (Or not seeing, as it were..)giggling 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:02 pm

Tubinar wrote:I am hispanic and from Miami SO, yes, I will watching Juan Pablo and I think it's is going to be the BEST BACHELOR season in history!  Why?  He is very sexy and the women are going to go NUT's over him plus with him stumbling with the english language it is going to be hilairious.  He is going to be a kid in a candy store and personally I think he is going to be massively overwelmed and crying alot!!!! Back to Des/Chris since this is their board - love them!!!!  I hope we see a book signing and some video's.  I have seen most Bachelor/all Bachelorette shows and Des was by far my favorite and Chris and Des are my favorite couple from the series.  I was a hugh Ian/Meredith fan but that did not work out.
thanks for responding, tubinar...sorry if many think this is the inappropriate place to post the topic. i just wondering about my fellow former Chrisvillers take on Juan Pa season, and curio as to whether we/they will be on the same team again on Juan Pa season. ..thats why i'd think i could post here :Smiley: .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:05 pm

I am going to be a normal person watching Juan P. By that I mean I won't watch it more than once and it will take me til week 3 or 4 to know their names. Hold me to that. If I come on this board, tell me to scram, feed my kiddos and do some laundry. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:10 pm

After much  Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Th?id=H.4832466423514889&pid=15 and :lookout  &     :detective  I think I spotted a bulge must be a meat missile .or else a mouse on the loose .
Yes I can be naughty even at my old age .

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 29 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:10 pm

black_tears wrote:
Call me crazy. but I can't see the .....erh.....photoshopping. Would someone be so kind to ...erh...explain what it is I'm supposed to be seeing? (Or not seeing, as it were..)giggling 
I'll PM you and JBF, so as not to offend HRH and family any more than I already have. Hugesmile Give me a minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:17 pm

grace8136 wrote:
black_tears wrote:
I'll PM you and JBF, so as not to offend HRH and family any more than I already have. Hugesmile Give me a minute.
way to go, girl!!..i let you do your own dirty laundry  :justkidding giggling bestbud! err..i think it may includes calming down/saving Ms.Rc who just posted above. Her jumping heart is on your responsibility ! :P :P :P

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear