SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:13 pm

JBF..thanks a bunch for your great elephant post !!!.
as always, i love to read your interesting analysis. keep the great works comin..:Clap: 

with the track record of this season plus culminated evidences about those sneaky editors giggling  i am leaning more toward that you would nail it again for next seasons!! yes 

i can just sit back, relax and enjoy all of your posts then...2pop 

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by jem22271108 Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:32 pm

Alanna wrote:Bach, I remember them rubbing noses multiple times before too, but cannot remember which dates/times. I like watching back and noticing how affectionate Chris was from the beginning, kissing Des' temples, etc. So sweet!
They rubbed noses during their overnight date...it happened when they were in the pool...watch it here at 4:34 giggling 

Daniel Goleman wrote:In a very real sense, we have two minds, one that thinks and one that feels. -Emotional Intelligence (Why it can matter more than IQ)

"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter. Dancing through the fire...Your gonna hear me ROAR. Louder than a lion..." - ROAR by Katy Perry :whistle: :dancingdoggy!  :dancebear: :skating: party time :dancing peg: :Jeremiah : danceround :cheerpom: :crazy dance: partytime :happydance: :dancingsantada 

jem22271108

Female Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:05 pm

JBF wrote:I don't know if it is clarity... like I said, I could be wrong about my whole "take" on this. Yet don't we all feel like we have seen some of this drama before, if in different "forms"?

Wow, MVMom39forever... I missed some of that in the interviews. Funny you mentioned coffee shops... when you re-watch their pool time in Atlantic City (episode #4), Chris brings those places up with her. They are probably composing poems at one now.
Thankfully, no. Chris' best quality is that he has a J-O-B, which seems to be rare among contestants these days.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Welcomeparty! Jem!

Thank you for writing and sharing that poem. I think Des and Chris would love that! I wish they could read it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:10 pm

jlccaz wrote:
JBF wrote:I don't know if it is clarity... like I said, I could be wrong about my whole "take" on this. Yet don't we all feel like we have seen some of this drama before, if in different "forms"?

Wow, MVMom39forever... I missed some of that in the interviews. Funny you mentioned coffee shops... when you re-watch their pool time in Atlantic City (episode #4), Chris brings those places up with her. They are probably composing poems at one now.
Thankfully, no.  Chris' best quality is that he has a J-O-B, which seems to be rare among contestants these days.
i couldnt agree with you more on this point!. Not to mention the job that he really loves!!..yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:30 pm

jlccaz wrote:

Thankfully, no.  Chris' best quality is that he has a J-O-B, which seems to be rare among contestants these days.
:yes: Chris has STABLE written all over him.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:05 pm

grace8136 wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:
Alanna wrote:Bach, I remember them rubbing noses multiple times before too, but cannot remember which dates/times. I like watching back and noticing how affectionate Chris was from the beginning, kissing Des' temples, etc. So sweet!
After hearing the Ryan Seacrest interview....as Chris said....."we just click, there's just this natural chemistry we have... this love language as you will."  Definately some love language going on there....giggling 
There was a Ryan Seacrest interview with Chris? I only heard the one with Des mid season.
tp://ryanseacrest.com/2013/08/07/desiree-hartsock-fiance-chris-defend-their-bachelorette-engagement/?utm_campaign=tweets&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:11 pm

bleuberry wrote:
jlccaz wrote:

:yes: Chris has STABLE written all over him.
One of the main reasons I could not see a match between Des and Brooks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:42 pm

I agree! he definitely gives a very stable guy vibe. Just like he told Des that he wants to be that rock that doesn't break for her.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:00 pm

Happy International Left Hander's Day to our boy Chris!
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion - Page 7 556435_10151774956243057_1053024254_n

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Baseball Mom, I love your avitar of Chris....adorable!!! yes (And I'm a Brooks fan!)

I think it's great that Brooks and Chris still seem to be friends...I think they really liked each other. bestbud! 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 pm

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+86
mysthelma
grace8136
alwaystulips
KB_Mom
Seabear