SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 22 of 64 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Living Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 22 288wb2g

This was the comparisons done by CupCakes on the watches. Big clue. If you look at DSG pulling his jacket together, it's Ben's watch.

Depending on the angle of the watch and reflection of light, I will say the two watches are the same. The width of "gold/ meta" on both watches is similar. At first glance, they may seem different. but due to angle and light reflection they could be the same. (Not saying they are the same, but the argument for basing their differences is not valid).

Living

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by NanaMary Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:12 pm

But in other pics of JP's watch it definitely looks larger than the one on DSG!
NanaMary
NanaMary

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Living wrote:
Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 22 288wb2g

This was the comparisons done by CupCakes on the watches. Big clue. If you look at DSG pulling his jacket together, it's Ben's watch.

Depending on the angle of the watch and reflection of light, I will say the two watches are the same. The width of "gold/ meta" on both watches is similar. At first glance, they may seem different. but due to angle and light reflection they could be the same. (Not saying they are the same, but the argument for basing their differences is not valid).

Sorry, I still think they're totally different. There's no question to me that BSG is Ben.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:15 pm

I think that we sleuthers come up with much more entertaining and elaborate FRC scenarios than TPTB ever could. If they really wanted to make it so difficult to figure out who F1 is, then they should hire some of us! giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:16 pm

If you look closely, JP's isn't actually squared, the corners are slightly rounded, only the face is squared. DSG & Ben's watch is def. square, no rounding on the corners whatsovever to me. Also, look closely at the straps...Ben's is almost flush and JP's is tapered slighty going thinner from the face of the watch. The watch is clearly visible on DSG pulling his jacket together and that's not JP's watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:33 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I think that we sleuthers come up with much more entertaining and elaborate FRC scenarios than TPTB ever could. If they really wanted to make it so difficult to figure out who F1 is, then they should hire some of us! Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 22 2174738820

You could be onto something. He could have a focus group of die hard fans let him know what would play well. Fleiss/Millsy are you listening?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:35 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I think that we sleuthers come up with much more entertaining and elaborate FRC scenarios than TPTB ever could. If they really wanted to make it so difficult to figure out who F1 is, then they should hire some of us! Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 22 2174738820

You could be onto something. He could have a focus group of die hard fans let him know what would play well. Fleiss/Millsy are you listening?

Step One: Get both F1 and F2 guys to wear the same watch. giggling
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Step 2: Everyone wears the same type/color of suit.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by NanaMary Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:11 pm

You know pages back where LoveMe posted the video and in slow motion said you could see Ashley looking at his hand going to his pocket and the start of a smile . . . when I tried to run that I received the message that this video is no longer available blah blah blah. Did TPTB read this site and realize what was on there and that it was a giveaway and stop it from being played like that???
NanaMary
NanaMary

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:21 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

Step One: Get both F1 and F2 guys to wear the same watch. giggling

pavalygurl wrote:Step 2: Everyone wears the same type/color of suit.

Agreed! The watches should be a part of their gift bags and the FRC suit should always be a formal black to match the occassion!! giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:40 pm

They also have to agree to have the same hair cuts before m&g starts they have to all go to the barber together :giggle:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Living wrote:Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 22 Suit4

I think the pocket stitching is different in the suits, too.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 22 2cn8opu Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 22 Jrfipc
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 64 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 43 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

+82
mom2brieandbray
mrsbatonmom
LuvnIt
Reidiscool
ZG Champion