SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by beader Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:40 pm

His shadow is either directly behind him out of our view or it has been "shopped."

beader

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by northernviewer Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm

IrishGal wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't know how you can tell if they are or aren't, Anders. This shot is a little clearer but unfortunately the comparison pic isn't.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 33 2011-06-29_053805

I still think the suit looks more gray. This is way back when but I did post the SC right after that of Ashley and the clouds match so are the same time but it must be later in the day because of her long shadow.
This sc is odd..we see the person walking off the plane..However the shadow is one of someone standing..Like Chris H is meeting this person..but where is the guy walking shadow?

:greenman: I'm very curious about this too. Has it been answered anywhere?

that's the guy that we see's shadow. You can tell by the angle of the other shadows on the plane that it is, and we aren't seeing a direct on shadow, we're seeing the sun shining through is legs as he's in stride. If you look at the bottom part of the shadows leg, you can tell that it is slightly bent, just like the leg is.
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm

IrishGal wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't know how you can tell if they are or aren't, Anders. This shot is a little clearer but unfortunately the comparison pic isn't.

I still think the suit looks more gray. This is way back when but I did post the SC right after that of Ashley and the clouds match so are the same time but it must be later in the day because of her long shadow.
This sc is odd..we see the person walking off the plane..However the shadow is one of someone standing..Like Chris H is meeting this person..but where is the guy walking shadow?

I wonder if the shadow we see is that of a cameraman. As DSG is stepping off the plane onto one side of the dock/platform, the cameraman would have to be a bit in front and off to the side (to DSG's left). So given that, where would it place DSG's shadow?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:52 pm

northernviewer wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

that's the guy that we see's shadow. You can tell by the angle of the other shadows on the plane that it is, and we aren't seeing a direct on shadow, we're seeing the sun shining through is legs as he's in stride. If you look at the bottom part of the shadows leg, you can tell that it is slightly bent, just like the leg is.

But the guy's right leg is in front of left one. The shadow appears to be different than that.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:JP is wearing striped shirt:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 33 2011-06-29_052726

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 33 92011390

ok is it me or does bottom jawline not really match JP's? it looks bigger somehow IMO. However I suppose that could be camera angles adding on weight.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:59 pm

nutty1 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

But the guy's right leg is in front of left one. The shadow appears to be different than that.

Here's two more screen captures of that scene. It looks like it's just the guy's shadow:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 33 Shadow1z

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 33 Shadow2i
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:JP is wearing striped shirt:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 33 2011-06-29_052726

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 33 92011390

ok is it me or does bottom jawline not really match JP's? it looks bigger somehow IMO. However I suppose that could be camera angles adding on weight.

Actually, I think the shape is quite similar.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Here's two more screen captures of that scene. It looks like it's just the guy's shadow:

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 33 Shadow1z

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 33 Shadow2i

Great catch....those have me convinced.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Good catch Northern and Bluwavz! I was on my way to find the video--this saved me some time.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:22 pm

We compared these shoes with closeups and GSG shoes don't have the reinforcement around the back near the top of the heel..it's plain and DSG shoes are more rounded and higher around the toe area than GSG.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Where did we see GSG's shoes, Gina?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 pm

albean99 wrote:Where did we see GSG's shoes, Gina?
It was when we determined that GSG is JP. Back on pages 6 and & 7 are pictures and discussions of the shoes:
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t212p80-final-rose-ceremony-screencaps-discussion

I am not 100% on who is F1 yet. But whatever the outcome, it seems that JP and Ben are very happy now. From Ben's twitter and JP's vblog, so it's gonna be ok. Look at Chris L. 3 weeks after the AFRC was aired, he fell in love at first sight with Peyton.And Chantal and Jeff are engaged and fell in love before Brad's finished airing. So, both our favorite guys will be just fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

+82
mom2brieandbray
mrsbatonmom
LuvnIt
Reidiscool
ZG Champion