SELECT CONTENT

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Page 52 of 64 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Living Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:34 pm

KarmaGirl wrote:Hello All!
So, I'm totally in love with JP of course, but because there are spoilers saying he is F1, my analytical mind pops in to gear and I'm afraid it might not be so. When I look at the SC's from the FRC, I clearly see JP standing there in a gray suit and white striped shirt. Ashley's face in several of those SC's do not lie - she looks grief stricken. She wouldn't look that way with JP before her - if he were the one. Then they show SC's of Ben standing in front of her - with his purple shirt on - and they are holding hands, facing each other - obviously sharing their feelings and thoughts - a sure sign that Ben is F1.
I'm hoping you'll all convince me that this isn't true - because I really think JP is very special - of course I realize this is just a show too - who knows how he really is and how Ashley feels.
Other things that make me think it is Ben is how Ashley says that the love story is really beginning now - we haven't quite seen her and Ben in a "love story" yet - so we'll see what comes. In addition, they had JP make a video last week - to me that is TPTB making sure we are invested in him so he can be the next Bachelor. Has anyone seen Ben make any videos recently? Why would they have F1 make a video last week, it makes no sense to me. This show is about attracting viewers and making money, so they want us to adore JP (which we do) so we'll be excited for him to be the Bachelor.
Last but not least, Ashley likes a certain look - and I think Bentley represented that look. Ben looks a lot like Bentley in that he is very tall, his hair is all messed up and long-ish and he is a beautiful man. JP also kind of made no bones about wanting to end up with Ashley and perhaps Ashley wants the "hard to get" guy. I write this and am SO BUMMED.
I don't know what to make of the supposed Canada station filming Ashley and JP coming out of some place together - I hope this is true and they do end up together! I also don't know what to make of Reality Steve's prediction that JP is F1, but I watched Brad's season all excited that it was Chantal - to be shocked at the FRC - so maybe this is TPTB's plan to destroy RS's credibility - and shut his site down. Does anyone have any idea how in the world he has sources unknown to MF?
Thanks for any discussion - I'm glad I found this site! Sorry, I know nothing of shadows, lighting and all that. Love to read your sleuthing though! Hope you can convince me that JP is the one!!!

I I second everything you have said concerning JP especially the look in her face. That is the look she has at RC when she is sending someone home. On the other hand, I will take what you say about Ben though I must admit the plain shirted guy at the FRC is the F1 not the stripped shirt man. The F1 is never shown in a love story. Her face is turned away so we do not see the expression, or much is edited out. The FRC will come and they still will not have shown us that connection though we know it is there.

We go into angles and shadows, watches, shoes, hands etc for the process of elimination and to understand and uncover the real situation.. It is true the edit has told us all. Especially JP having the F2 wild chemistry, physical, can't keep my hands off you edit. That is a typical F2 edit so by episode 3, JP was already canceled out as F1. Even with the Bentley drama, the person showed the most on screen was Ben, then Ames, then JP the third most shown (until now). With JP out of the running by episode 3. The F1 was between Ben and Ames, I did not understand why they were showing Ames alot and tried to sleuth him to disqualify him. At the moment, I am between Ames and Ben. I know RS claims he was on the BP etc, but since I do not believe RS anyway, I am not listening to him. If at F4/F3 Ames is eliminated. Then I will have F1 as Ben. This will be proven with SC, edits and much sleuthing but the decision will be true. So.. till now I do not know who F1 is.

Living

Back to top Go down

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:41 pm

There are photos of Ames with Jackie, as in dating. He can not possibly still be in the "running" for Ashley, even if you choose not to believe RS.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There are photos of Ames with Jackie, as in dating. He can not possibly still be in the "running" for Ashley, even if you choose not to believe RS.

Maybe the tabs are finally right- Ash's fiance is already cheating. rotfl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:There are photos of Ames with Jackie, as in dating. He can not possibly still be in the "running" for Ashley, even if you choose not to believe RS.

Maybe the tabs are finally right- Ash's fiance is already cheating. rotfl

:dancing peg: :chickendance: high five
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by ZG Champion Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:58 pm

I think the Blue Suit Guy is Ben because of the watch and the thumbs.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 Bsgwatch400

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 Benwatch450

Here's JP's watch

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 Jpwatch400

and Constantine's watch

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 Constantinewatch450
ZG Champion
ZG Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:30 pm

nutty1 wrote:
albean99 wrote:I watched the preview again on my tv because I wanted to get a feel for the GSG shots and came to a realization. I don't think those shots are flipped after all. Now hear me out. I could never figure out why her earrings were switched. It never made sense to me because if she needed a makeup and hair touch-up she wouldn't need to take them off. Then I noticed that in the running away shot it appeared that her bangs went the wrong way but it was clearly not flipped and you could tell that by the logs/rocks at the FRC spot behind her. I also noticed that when she's crying "I hate this" she has to move her bangs back to the right. What I think is that the wind was messing with them when she was standing at the FRC spot.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 45216521

Her bangs looked flipped but aren't. You can also see the white pearl on the left like it's supposed to be.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 76808215

Moving her bangs back to the way she wears them.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 64540597

With GSG. You can see the gray pearl is on the correct side. This puts him on the left just like DSG.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 54127476

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 84878524

Appears to be him walking away from the FRC spot.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 86217174

Her watching after him. Earring still on correct side and sun now more behind her head.

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2 - Page 52 77701904

Not sure when this is from but earring still correct and now so are bangs.

What does this all mean? I'm not sure but I do think it changes things. He's on the left and seems to be walking away from Ashley. Is he the guy leaving? Maybe so. I'm also not so sure what time of day it is. I'm too tired now to think this through right now. :Nod:

BUMPING this up to get people's thoughts.....

I'm looking at Ashley and can see her going through emotions... starting at the 3rd SC, she's looking at JP almost with a look of love and feeling hopeful, after that, her eyes are down - deception (on her part or his part?), eyes are up again and Ashley almost has a look of disbelief like "it can end this way" (maybe she told him he was not the one...) JP mad?, he leaves, she starts to run... Will we see it like that, your guess is as good as mine... never know with Fleiss... hey the man did fly to see this FRC.. so it must be special no idea
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:37 pm

Question, in the 3rd SC, where Ashley is looking up, is that her hand on his chest, and if so what is that about? Just a strange gester to me...

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:41 pm

sydney1 wrote:Question, in the 3rd SC, where Ashley is looking up, is that her hand on his chest, and if so what is that about? Just a strange gester to me...

I think she is just pushing hair out of her face.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:47 pm

sydney1 wrote:Question, in the 3rd SC, where Ashley is looking up, is that her hand on his chest, and if so what is that about? Just a strange gester to me...

It's not actually. She's moving her hand up to push her hair back. She keeps doing it because of the wind.

As for Ashley's emotions it's hard to tell but I see misery and pain. I know it could be something else but I'm wondering if she just rejected GSG and he walks away in anger or disbelief?
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15358

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:48 pm

I think it's too hard to play the game of identifying what Ashley's emotions are in each cap because we see everything so differently. JMO.

FWIW, the way she's looking at JP in the first cap reminds me so much of the way Meredith was looking at Ian in the grass in one of the caps we got really early her season. We didn't know who she was even looking at because he was totally cut out, but I remember so many of us saying that whoever gets that look from her is F1 and later we found out it's Ian.

ETA: To me, she looks mesmerized and to someone else, it's miserable. Obviously: dangerous game. LOL.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by raekae Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Something I'd like to add.... I know that Ashley in an interview said that her front runner changed as they got closer to the end (or something along those lines). While I'd LOVE if JP was F1 (he's adorable Smiley ), besides Bentley -- if we can even really count him as a "front runner", JP has been it so far.

She also stated that the F1 was a slow burn, and her and JP are nothing close to a slow burn. If Ben is the F1, we'll start seeing their story emerge this week with their 1-on-1 date, and if we're watching thru unbiased eyes (which can be difficult), we may see a real, solid connection.

I love both our F2 so far!
raekae
raekae

Female Posts : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 pm

raekae wrote:Something I'd like to add.... I know that Ashley in an interview said that her front runner changed as they got closer to the end (or something along those lines). While I'd LOVE if JP was F1 (he's adorable Smiley ), besides Bentley -- if we can even really count him as a "front runner", JP has been it so far.

She also stated that the F1 was a slow burn, and her and JP are nothing close to a slow burn. If Ben is the F1, we'll start seeing their story emerge this week with their 1-on-1 date, and if we're watching thru unbiased eyes (which can be difficult), we may see a real, solid connection.

I love both our F2 so far!

I think Bentley might have been her original front runner.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 64 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Final Rose Ceremony - Screencaps - Thread #2

+82
mom2brieandbray
mrsbatonmom
LuvnIt
Reidiscool
ZG Champion