SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:32 am

DKWillis wrote:For those that r interested in the paperback well its out
chris siegfried‏@ChrisRSiegfried25m
As promised, Paperback version is out! Check out http://www.dhpoetry.com  for all book options plus a chance to win a signed copy Smiley Thanks!
Thanks, I just bought my copy :Smiley: 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 33 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:33 am

grace8136 wrote:Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 56m
Beautiful Seattle evening! @chrisrsiegfried #gasworks #roses #downtown #Lovemyman
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 33 ScreenShot2013-09-10at81457PM_zpsc7116399

I think he may be taking her out "more than necessary." giggling 

Not complaining, but I wish we would get another video or interview. Praying
LOL..spot on on the taking her out, Grace.....so i came up with my own *Throw back Tuesday giggling * :Bendog  bring over the "more than necessary" adorb scene :

...(on 0:28 mark)..giggling ..and 0:41 : my FAV Chris-ish ADorkAble segment of all time!..girldance 

PS : Grace/any of you awesome Chresvillers, does anyone care to share on how to bring over a video?? (i need to ask here, instead of via PM, just in case others have the same curio.. Embarressed! )...I wanna decorate the video thread :Smiley:. TIA!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:02 am

Beautiful Seattle evening! @chrisrsiegfried #gasworks #roses #downtown #Lovemyman
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 33 ScreenShot2013-09-10at81457PM_zpsc7116399

I think it's because they are both new to Seattle and want to explore the beautiful sights. I must say because of the pics they've posted of Seattle and how beautiful it is, I now want to visit there. Love the pic. Thanks for posting.Hugesmile 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:05 am

Love that video! You can really see there that Chris has a great body! Woweee!!!giggling giggling 

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:15 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

LOL..spot on on the taking her out, Grace.....so i came up with my own *Throw back Tuesday giggling * :Bendog  bring over the "more than necessary" adorb scene :

...(on 0:28 mark)..giggling ..and 0:41 : my FAV Chris-ish ADorkAble segment of all time!..girldance 

PS : Grace/any of you awesome Chresvillers, does anyone care to share on how to bring over a video?? (i need to ask here, instead of via PM, just in case others have the same curio.. Embarressed! )...I wanna decorate the video thread :Smiley:. TIA!!
Mura... PM me the video you want to post and if I can get it to work, I'll post the directions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Pia1 wrote:Love that video! You can really see there that Chris has a great body! Woweee!!!giggling giggling 
LOL..no doubt about that....:hearts love: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Litta123 wrote:Here you go, grace...

Mura.. I think this is the one you mean. Litta already posted it. If you quote this you can see the code. Copy the link and change the beginning and the end to this code. I haven't tried it yet. Next time there is a video I will give it a shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Here you go, grace...

Mura.. I think this is the one you mean. Litta already posted it. If you quote this you can see the code. Copy the link and change the beginning and the end to this code. I haven't tried it yet. Next time there is a video I will give it a shot.
yes...that is exactly what i need, Grace. i have brought it to the video thread. Thanks a bunch, Grace and Litta!! bestbud! .
To all Chresville contributors, Shall there be any more upcoming video, pls kindly post it as well on the video thread. Praying . TIA!! :Thanktwo 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:22 pm

totally uncorrelated to Chres. but pls let me share a poem from another fav Hottie of mine, Ryan the Legend beatingheart 

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1 - Page 33 BT7NoMtCUAAle5w

i am seriously wondering, if Chris ever met Ryan, will they talk about poetry?? giggling ..laugh out loud...me thinks Chris could learn a little about rhyming from the Vet. :swinginglove   ............. #HeavenlyDreamyYummyGuys cloud nine

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:02 am

I miss chris on my tv :bigsigh:  thanks for posting the vid Mura! That was one of my fav chris moments too!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:50 pm

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 42m

I'm so ready for @zacbrownband concert tomorrow! The best part is dressing up all country. What to wear?? #cutoffshorts #flannels #boots ?
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock 42m

I'm so ready for @zacbrownband concert tomorrow! The best part is dressing up all country. What to wear?? #cutoffshorts #flannels #boots ?

Thanks for posting this Linds911!! Happy they are going to a great concert tomorrow. As always hope we get some pictures!! Can't wait to see what she wears but...... we all know Chris looks hot in flannel!! Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 65 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 49 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #1

+64
Diana
ivemaria31
livelife
Rolly
mbs