SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:35 pm

luvlady345 wrote:IDK, I am the only one who thinks there still could be a possibility of it being shown on ABC?  I guess I am still in denial or naïve because from what I have read Des/Chris didn't let out a whole lot of details about their wedding plans....

Luv, I am with you in this, I just can't shake the feeling that something is up, there is just too many secrets, like the date or the Mesnick announcing receipt of the save the date, and many more...I am just going to wait and until they get married, if they is nothing shown, that 's fine, as long as they are happy, I am happy.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:46 pm

I am in Brooklyn, NY helping my mom until Jan 5th and would love to see Chris and Des at the rose parade. Does anybody know if it's in NYC, and when?
I can just hop on the subways and go see them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:56 pm

Isn't the Rose Bowl Parade always in Pasadena, California?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:07 pm

^Yes. The Rose Parade is in Pasadena on New Years Day. It's part of the festivities before the Rose Bowl college football game.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 34 87b72b10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 34 86669110 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:14 pm

Bummer, just have to watch them on TV then.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:03 pm

The Rose Parade is the only one I usually watch because I love that the floats have to be decorated by natural items. It's probably going to be don't blink or you'll miss them but hopefully they'll post pics of them on the float.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:49 pm

It is commendable that despite all the stuff, the couples are happy and making their marriages work, which is really what matters....the wedding/wedding day is only one day and insignificant in the scheme of things. So happy for Des and Chris, and happy that TBTP is making it up for them by inviting them on the float and any financial payout should help offset some wedding expenses...best outcome...IMHO
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Mon Dec 29, 2014 4:55 pm

LoveGodTheMost wrote:It is commendable that despite all the stuff, the couples are happy and making their marriages work, which is really what matters....the wedding/wedding day is only one day and insignificant in the scheme of things. So happy for Des and Chris, and happy that TBTP is making it up for them by inviting them on the float and any financial payout should help offset some wedding expenses...best outcome...IMHO

I agree!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:16 pm

I could use some of that workout motivation!.  :Nod:

Wedding Ready: Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock's Workout Plan

http://425magazine.com/print-articles/wedding-ready/

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 34 20141106_EliteFitness-DesWorkout_60

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:34 pm

Still on the lookout for the video.

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/morning_call/2015/03/the-bachelorette-newlyweds-desiree-hartsock-and.html

'The Bachelorette' newlyweds Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried host 'Bachelor' viewing party in Kirkland

Newlyweds Desiree Hartsock, season nine star of ABC’s hit show “The Bachelorette,” and her husband HomeStreet Bank’s Chris Siegfried, will be on hand tonight at Lucia Italian Kitchen in Kirkland, hosting a viewing party for the final rose ceremony of this seasons "The Bachelor." The two were married in Palos Verdes, California in January, honeymooned in Hawaii.

Desiree Hartsock, season nine star of ABC's hit show "The Bachelorette," and her new husband, HomeStreet Bank's Chris Siegfried, will be on hand Monday night at Lucia Italian Kitchen in Kirkland.

The two will be co-hosting the final viewing for this season of ABC's "The Bachelor," as farmer Chris Soules,"The Bachelor's" newest star, decides between the two remaining women contestants vying for his heart.

Siegfried was one of eight celebrity dancers at Plymouth Housing's Seattle Dances event at Fremont Studio Saturday night, and the two were surrounded by fans. He got wild applause for his Cuban cha cha cha with a professional dancer from Seattle's Century Ballroom.

Sporting their Neil Lane wedding rings, the couple were glowing from their Jan. 18 wedding ceremony at Wayfarer's Chapel in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, where Hartsock's father walked her down the aisle.

"It was fabulous," they both told me. "We are so happy."

The wedding, covered both nationally and internationally, after an exclusive in Us Weekly, is detailed in Hartsock's blog where she writes, "The moment I caught my eyes on his, the chapel stood still and nothing else mattered but sharing that day, our commitment, vows and love with one another. In that moment I felt so blessed."
They honeymooned in Hawaii, the first time they had ever been there, and loved it.

Former "The Bachelor" star and Realtor Jason Mesnick and his wife Molly Mesnick, from Kirkland, were among the guests at the wedding, and will join Siegfried and Hartsock tonight at Lucia's, doing commentary to what promises to be a packed restaurant of fans , with a plethora of TV screens all tuned to ABC .

Spoiler alert: I predict Chicago fertility nurse Whitney Bischoff will win the final rose.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ayina1111 Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:Still on the lookout for the video.

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/morning_call/2015/03/the-bachelorette-newlyweds-desiree-hartsock-and.html

'The Bachelorette' newlyweds Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried host 'Bachelor' viewing party in Kirkland

Newlyweds Desiree Hartsock, season nine star of ABC’s hit show “The Bachelorette,” and her husband HomeStreet Bank’s Chris Siegfried, will be on hand tonight at Lucia Italian Kitchen in Kirkland, hosting a viewing party for the final rose ceremony of this seasons "The Bachelor." The two were married in Palos Verdes, California in January, honeymooned in Hawaii.

Desiree Hartsock, season nine star of ABC's hit show "The Bachelorette," and her new husband, HomeStreet Bank's Chris Siegfried, will be on hand Monday night at Lucia Italian Kitchen in Kirkland.

The two will be co-hosting the final viewing for this season of ABC's "The Bachelor," as farmer Chris Soules,"The Bachelor's" newest star, decides between the two remaining women contestants vying for his heart.

Siegfried was one of eight celebrity dancers at Plymouth Housing's Seattle Dances event at Fremont Studio Saturday night, and the two were surrounded by fans. He got wild applause for his Cuban cha cha cha with a professional dancer from Seattle's Century Ballroom.

Sporting their Neil Lane wedding rings, the couple were glowing from their Jan. 18 wedding ceremony at Wayfarer's Chapel in Rancho Palos Verdes, California, where Hartsock's father walked her down the aisle.

"It was fabulous," they both told me. "We are so happy."

The wedding, covered both nationally and internationally, after an exclusive in Us Weekly, is detailed in Hartsock's blog where she writes, "The moment I caught my eyes on his, the chapel stood still and nothing else mattered but sharing that day, our commitment, vows and love with one another. In that moment I felt so blessed."
They honeymooned in Hawaii, the first time they had ever been there, and loved it.

Former "The Bachelor" star and Realtor Jason Mesnick and his wife Molly Mesnick, from Kirkland, were among the guests at the wedding, and will join Siegfried and Hartsock tonight at Lucia's, doing commentary to what promises to be a packed restaurant of fans , with a plethora of TV screens all tuned to ABC .

Spoiler alert: I predict Chicago fertility nurse Whitney Bischoff will win the final rose.

First post, but I always read this site. Thx blu for always updating the news of this couple. I love des & chris very much!

ayina1111

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:24 pm

Welcome1 ayina1111

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 45 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor