SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:34 am

A little more on Des's new venture and their summer plans.

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2015/06/bachelorette-desiree-hartsock-expands-seattle-area.html

Seattle resident Desiree Hartsock, from ABC's The Bachelorette, is also fashion designer and bridal enthusiast with her own line of wedding gowns.

Hartsock, married to HomeStreet Bank mortgage banker Chris Siegfried, recently joined forces with Seattle-based wedding, events and catering company Blue Ribbon Cooking to offer an array of services including a coffee date with Hartsock to review style and wedding wish list, a bridal vision board and a shopping trip with the bride-to-be for the dresses for her wedding entourage.

“I enjoy anything to do with design – planning dresses, jewelry, putting together the elements of the wedding itself, including the décor, the dresses,” Hartsock says. “A lot of women are busy with work and don’t have time to spend to do all the research. This will take a lot of the guess work out of it for them and be more efficient. I am looking forward to that."

The newly married Hartsock and Siegfried are enjoying this halcyon Seattle summer and just got back from an appearance, helping in the opening of the new Sandals Resort at Ochi Beach in Jamaica.

She is looking forward to experience some of what will be her first Seafair, which she did not get to do last year.

And she and Siegfried, as well as two other “Bachelor” couples – Jason and Molly Mesnick, and Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici- will be playing in the upcoming All Star Baseball Classic spearheaded by the Seattle Mariners and King County United Way on June 27 at Safeco Field. The popular game raises money for youth.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:29 pm

More on her new collaboration. Go Des! clapping!

http://seattlebridemag.com/expert-wedding-advice/blue-ribbon-cooking-‘bachelorette’-desiree-hartsock-launch-wedding-consultatio

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Desiress%20hartsock%20mood%20board%20%28500x292%29

Desiree Hartsock knows a thing or two about weddings: A bridal gown designer with vast experience working in bridal salons, the former ‘Bachelorette’ also recently planned and executed her own stunningly-chic January 2015 wedding to husband Chris Siegfried, whom she fell in love with on the ABC show in 2013.

Now, the self-proclaimed romantic is lending her design eye to the Seattle wedding world, partnering with Blue Ribbon Cooking to offer personalized wedding consultation services. “Des has a great energy, and a wonderful eye for style,” says Vanessa Volkman, owner of Blue Ribbon Cooking. “It seemed like a natural fit to couple with our existing wedding planning services.”

Couples can seek the former Bachelorette’s advice via several services, from a coffee date to discuss decor and theme ideas, to having Hartsock tag along on the all-important dress shopping trip. “I think brides sometimes need help refining their vision, or don’t necessarily know how to incorporate all their ideas into a coherent look,” Hartsock says. “I love lending my design eye so they can make their vision a reality.”

Packages start at $1,200 and often include design hours and a custom mood board (like the gorgeous, romantic board seen above) provided by Hartsock. For more information, or to schedule a consultation, contact Blue Ribbon Cooking.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:More on her new collaboration. Go Des!  clapping!

http://seattlebridemag.com/expert-wedding-advice/blue-ribbon-cooking-‘bachelorette’-desiree-hartsock-launch-wedding-consultatio

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Desiress%20hartsock%20mood%20board%20%28500x292%29

Desiree Hartsock knows a thing or two about weddings: A bridal gown designer with vast experience working in bridal salons, the former ‘Bachelorette’ also recently planned and executed her own stunningly-chic January 2015 wedding to husband Chris Siegfried, whom she fell in love with on the ABC show in 2013.

Now, the self-proclaimed romantic is lending her design eye to the Seattle wedding world, partnering with Blue Ribbon Cooking to offer personalized wedding consultation services. “Des has a great energy, and a wonderful eye for style,” says Vanessa Volkman, owner of Blue Ribbon Cooking. “It seemed like a natural fit to couple with our existing wedding planning services.”

Couples can seek the former Bachelorette’s advice via several services, from a coffee date to discuss decor and theme ideas, to having Hartsock tag along on the all-important dress shopping trip. “I think brides sometimes need help refining their vision, or don’t necessarily know how to incorporate all their ideas into a coherent look,” Hartsock says. “I love lending my design eye so they can make their vision a reality.”

Packages start at $1,200 and often include design hours and a custom mood board (like the gorgeous, romantic board seen above) provided by Hartsock. For more information, or to schedule a consultation, contact Blue Ribbon Cooking.

Yes, you go Des! With a man like our prince by her side, how can she not succeed?Go Des!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:20 pm

I just love seeing Des happy and following her dreams. Such a beautiful human inside and out.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:09 pm

Des shares a tidbit in this article

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/secrets-of-the-bachelor

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Family10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel15Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:09 pm

Thanks lisps!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Des is going on a mission trip with Healing Waters next week. She blogged about it:

http://www.desireehartsock.com/what-would-you-do-without-clean-water/

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:43 pm

I was over at Disney ABC media, here's a couple pics from the GMA appearance. According to RS they are playing team trivia. The marrieds vs the singles. This is Team Found Love.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Image83
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Image84

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel10 Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Family10Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Samuel15Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:58 pm

And more..

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Image85
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Image86
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Image87
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Image88
And I'm not sure what these silly people are doing here. Lol
Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 36 Image89

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:43 pm

Thanks lipsis for bringing these over!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:20 am

Thanks!!! Are they shushing each other?! laugh out loud

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy61 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:08 am

I can't find anything on this Bachelorette Reunion segment on GMA anywhere online.  Did I miss something? Has this already aired? no idea

Mandy61

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 45 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 40 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor