SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:37 pm

What a rewarding trip for her, she looks very blessed. Des is got a heart of gold.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:42 pm

Those are fantastic pics. She looks very much in her element. The kids are priceless!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:39 am

Chris and Jason launched a new project called Seattle Nest: seattlenest.com

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 38 Ae61a8_7808c65baa1f44848aaf4c89466d3909.jpg_srb_p_1260_729_75_22_0.50_1.20_0

Well everyone!  The day has come for both Jason and I to launch our most exciting project together. No we aren’t starting a rose farm to help the Bachelor franchise continue their successes with getting people engaged and married. No Jason isn’t making bachelor socks…We are launching Seattle Nest!

Seattle Nest is going to be a social media home buying experience maven. It's an educating tool and giant media avenue where you can learn all about the home buying process and what your local market looks like today.

Did you know Jason is a real estate agent for a well-renowned company and I am a mortgage consultant for a local, community oriented bank in the Seattle metropolitan area? We've decided to team up to help anyone and everyone. If you are a buyer not interested in the Bachelor or one of those in the Bachelor family that live locally and are interested in buying a condo, townhouse, single family house or three we can help you! That’s right. Between the both of us, there are years of experience in helping others get into the housing market, not to mention owning homes ourselves. Thorough market analysis on properties, detailed mortgage planning and analysis tools and amazing customer service are some of the poles we hang our hat on…or however the saying goes…

Our goal is to educate you about the home buying process, cater to your needs as a first time home buyer or seasoned buyer looking to buy an investment, bigger primary home or even downsize your house because, well, it’s just time. Here are just some of the exciting pieces of information you will be getting by signing up with our new site:

- Blog posts about the local market – neighborhoods, schools, coffee shops, etc.
- Instagram Posts with up to date pictures.
- Tweeting and live tweeting to keep you informed about the Seattle market.
- Facebook – who doesn’t have a Facebook account these days?!

Don’t worry, we will keep you updated. We hope that you are as excited as we are and we look forward to beginning your new journey in real estate with you.

Pulling this video from the site of Des and Chris talking about Seattle.

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:29 am

I always wondered why they didn't come up with a business venture together. It really is the perfect combination to increase business for both of them.

Nice website too!

Wishing them both much success!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:30 am

I think Jason has been involved in a lot of pipe dreams in his past and from what I've heard he is not great on the follow through. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:38 am

http://www.kissfmseattle.com/media/podcast-bender-molly-BenderAndMolly/tuesday81115-bender-and-molly-in-the-26270404/ Des filling in for Molly on her radio show. Loved listening to her and also liked how she shared a little from her life with Chris. She did a really good job, and she is coming back this friday.

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:19 pm

Des is so adorable.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:11 pm

Chris and Des are my favorite couple from this franchise. They never fail to make me smile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:01 am

2boys3girls wrote:Chris and Des are my favorite couple from this franchise. They never fail to make me smile!

Agree with you whole heartedly they & JP & Ash are my most favourite couples to come out of this show together!!
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Lowe's recently hooked Des up with an awesome home office makeover. Here's the blog post from the designer who helped. Looks nice! I will attach the video with clips of the entire thing. This was taped before they bought their townhouse so it's their old place.

Desiree Hartsock’s Home Office Makeover
November 18, 2015 By Monica 2 Comments

This fall was filled with awesome makeovers and tons of DIY projects! One of my favorites was the home office makeover I did with Lowe’s for Season 9 Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock in Seattle, WA. First off, Des is a sweetheart and we had so much fun together, secondly, I fell in love with Seattle, and thirdly, I brought along an awesome videographer to capture the whole makeover, so I could share it with you!

I’ll be sharing lots of pictures and tutorials next week, but for now, check out the video and let me know what you think!

Source: East Coast Creative

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:01 am

bleuberry wrote:Lowe's recently hooked Des up with an awesome home office makeover. Here's the blog post from the designer who helped. Looks nice! I will attach the video with clips of the entire thing. This was taped before they bought their townhouse so it's their old place.

Desiree Hartsock’s Home Office Makeover
November 18, 2015 By Monica 2 Comments

This fall was filled with awesome makeovers and tons of DIY projects! One of my favorites was the home office makeover I did with Lowe’s for Season 9 Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock in Seattle, WA.  First off, Des is a sweetheart and we had so much fun together, secondly, I fell in love with Seattle, and thirdly, I brought along an awesome videographer to capture the whole makeover, so I could share it with you!

I’ll be sharing lots of pictures and tutorials next week, but for now,  check out the video and let me know what you think!

Source: East Coast Creative

Wow! That is beautiful! Thanks Blue for sharing this.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:53 am

^^^ When I first read that I thought that Sean and Cat had hooked her up with a new office makeover. Clearly I don't spend enough time in the real world.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Media - Discussion

+91
provenceguy
Maddy
intheroom
Stacia620
StacyNor