SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:48 am

iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Ashley Hebert just tweeted that her flight to St. Thomas got cancelled. That is more evidence to me that she and JP had a secret purpose for being in LA last weekend. You wouldn't got to LA one weekend for pleasure and St. Thomas the next I don't think. Now that we also know that our couple are leaving LA it makes sense to film some wedding stuff before they leave.
Yes, I agree, it wouldn't make sense. With them being in town, you would expect Sean or JP to tweet each other about the four of them having dinner or something, since they always talk on twitter. No tweets, no pics, nothing. So it does seem that some secretive wedding stuff could have been happening. Not to mention that they did see Elan, but made no other mention of why they were even in L.A.
I don't know though. But it's nice to speculate lol. As I remember the rosebaum's were in Cali because of remembering gia allemand conducted by former bachelorette like ali and others who were closed to her and knew her . That was the point of why rosebaum's were in Cali. I think visiting élan was just nothing since we knew how close they are to him lol. But speculation is very welcome . Lol. As I read on ash tweet as of now . They are supposed to be in st. Thomas for a vacation but their flight is cancelled and now they are in Philly and she tweeted Craig that they are in Philly now and Craig said he needs to hang out with them or else he won't know them anymore in joking way lol. So I think jash are just vacationing and do their thing . But who knows! Lol. Just saying .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:51 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Ashley Hebert just tweeted that her flight to St. Thomas got cancelled. That is more evidence to me that she and JP had a secret purpose for being in LA last weekend. You wouldn't got to LA one weekend for pleasure and St. Thomas the next I don't think. Now that we also know that our couple are leaving LA it makes sense to film some wedding stuff before they leave.
Yes, I agree, it wouldn't make sense. With them being in town, you would expect Sean or JP to tweet each other about the four of them having dinner or something, since they always talk on twitter. No tweets, no pics, nothing. So it does seem that some secretive wedding stuff could have been happening. Not to mention that they did see Elan, but made no other mention of why they were even in L.A.
I don't know though. But it's nice to speculate lol. As I remember the rosebaum's were in Cali because of remembering gia allemand conducted by former bachelorette like ali and others who were closed to her and knew her . That was the point of why rosebaum's were in Cali. I think visiting élan was just nothing since we knew how close they are to him lol. But speculation is very welcome . Lol. As I read on ash tweet as of now . They are supposed to be in st. Thomas for a vacation but their flight is cancelled and not they are in Philly and she tweeted Craig that they are in Philly now and Craig said he needs to hang out with them or else he won't know them anymore in joking way lol. So I think jash are just vacationing and do their thing . But who knows! Lol. Just saying .
Don't mean to argue but they were not involved in the memorial for Gia. They were not there. And why go all the way to California when the main service was in NY where they live?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:55 am

motheroffive wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
I don't know though. But it's nice to speculate lol. As I remember the rosebaum's were in Cali because of remembering gia allemand conducted by former bachelorette like ali and others who were closed to her and knew her . That was the point of why rosebaum's were in Cali. I think visiting élan was just nothing since we knew how close they are to him lol. But speculation is very welcome . Lol. As I read on ash tweet as of now . They are supposed to be in st. Thomas for a vacation but their flight is cancelled and not they are in Philly and she tweeted Craig that they are in Philly now and Craig said he needs to hang out with them or else he won't know them anymore in joking way lol. So I think jash are just vacationing and do their thing . But who knows! Lol. Just saying .
Don't mean to argue but they were not involved in the memorial for Gia. They were not there. And why go all the way to California when the main service was in NY where they live?
Did they ? What about that Ali's tweet? That means it was held in NYC ? I think I read something about ali tweeting about gia allemand though . But if I was wrong about it. I'm sorry lol. Okay thanks for the clarification :)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:56 am

motheroffive wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
I agree Mother of five, they live in New Jersey and JP works in New York so I'm sure they would have paid their respects in N.Y. The Cali service was for those on the west coast like Ali. We have no idea why they were in Cali so that leaves the door open for a lot of speculation IMO
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:59 am

motheroffive wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
I don't know though. But it's nice to speculate laugh out loud. As I remember the rosebaum's were in Cali because of remembering gia allemand conducted by former bachelorette like ali and others who were closed to her and knew her . That was the point of why rosebaum's were in Cali. I think visiting élan was just nothing since we knew how close they are to him laugh out loud. But speculation is very welcome . Lol. As I read on ash tweet as of now . They are supposed to be in st. Thomas for a vacation but their flight is cancelled and not they are in Philly and she tweeted Craig that they are in Philly now and Craig said he needs to hang out with them or else he won't know them anymore in joking way laugh out loud. So I think jash are just vacationing and do their thing . But who knows! Lol. Just saying .
We're allowed to speculate all we want, that's the purpose of this board, and actually that's what makes it so fun, hearing everyone's theories all the time. motheroffive I love reading your posts, so keep theorizing away, I'm right there with you!!:Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:00 am

lovebites8727 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Did they ? What about that Ali's tweet? That means it was held in NYC ? I think I read something about ali tweeting about gia allemand though . But if I was wrong about it. I'm sorry lol. Okay thanks for the clarification  :)
Ali tweeted a picture of the people at the memorial that was held in LA last Saturday and Ashley and JP were not in the picture.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:03 am

smartcat wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
I agree Mother of five, they live in New Jersey and JP works in New York so I'm sure they would have paid their respects in N.Y.  The Cali service was for those on the west coast like Ali. We have no idea why they were in Cali so that leaves the door open for a lot of speculation IMO
On yeah I am so bad . Almost forgot jash lived around NYC / NJ area. It does make sense . Why would they fly to LA if gia is from NYC and the LA service for her was for the westcoast . Who knows why jash were in LA .

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Eb97c9
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 9zt107 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Xgicuc catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Oaw2uv catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 2pqw5k8 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 30szzau catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:04 am

motheroffive wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Did they ? What about that Ali's tweet? That means it was held in NYC ? I think I read something about ali tweeting about gia allemand though . But if I was wrong about it. I'm sorry lol. Okay thanks for the clarification  :)
Ali tweeted a picture of the people at the memorial that was held in LA last Saturday and Ashley and JP were not in the picture.
Thanks .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:08 am

Now we'll see where will be our lovebirds today? Hugesmile 

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Eb97c9
 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 9zt107 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Xgicuc catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 Oaw2uv catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 2pqw5k8 catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 30szzau catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 40 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:24 am

iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
I don't know though. But it's nice to speculate laugh out loud. As I remember the rosebaum's were in Cali because of remembering gia allemand conducted by former bachelorette like ali and others who were closed to her and knew her . That was the point of why rosebaum's were in Cali. I think visiting élan was just nothing since we knew how close they are to him laugh out loud. But speculation is very welcome . Lol. As I read on ash tweet as of now . They are supposed to be in st. Thomas for a vacation but their flight is cancelled and not they are in Philly and she tweeted Craig that they are in Philly now and Craig said he needs to hang out with them or else he won't know them anymore in joking way laugh out loud. So I think jash are just vacationing and do their thing . But who knows! Lol. Just saying .
We're allowed to speculate all we want, that's the purpose of this board, and actually that's what makes it so fun, hearing everyone's theories all the time. motheroffive I love reading your posts, so keep theorizing away, I'm right there with you!!:Smiley: 
Thanks ILove. Right back attaha on that one. I always look forward to your posts as well. It is fun to speculate. As I have said before I used to be a trial lawyer so I love to try to figure out the puzzle with the small pieces we are given.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:36 am

If I remember back to JP and Ashley's wedding correctly (and that's a stretch because I didn't watch it closely and I only saw it once) there were a number of little vignettes filmed- with the wedding planner surrounded by "choices", with NL for rings, etc.... as well as the "announcement" and parties and such. While I don't think the filmed parties have happened, I do believe JP and Ashley did film something with them (the purpose for a visit to LA so close to a vacation for them), and I think that anything behind the scenes in LA was possibly also filmed in these past few weeks when Sean and Catherine have really been very "quiet" throughout the days and then been in "Snugglesville". Especially in the last few weeks they were pretty stealthy.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:45 am

As far as filming stuff for the wedding special, we also had a lot of sightings of SeanCat in Burbank, which apparently is near The Bachelor studios.

And I agree about them being busy during the day, and that's why they are always ready for snuggesville at night lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
joyjoy
kitcat
Sprite
Karen5354
jaspats