SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:46 am

jcrbil wrote:I think they're going to have to do Waffle House for breakfast.
Never been there either!

Sprite, Horrible season but great week in the BB house.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:00 am

jaspats wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 88d0e98e137c11e3868522000ab592bd_7
seanloweksu
2 minutes ago
First time at Cracker Barrel and she's excited!
Lol I love this pic! And I've never been to Cracker Barrel.
She's like a little girl. Super adorable!
Love their pot roast and Chicken Country Fried Chicken. Yum yum, now I'm getting hungry.
Hahaha my goodness! She's so gorgeous! She's so adorable! Her reaction is so priceless!!! :cutesmile!: 

So they are still in Arizona then ? Right?
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:04 am

I would guess Gallup, NM if they didn't stay long at Grand Canyon.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:16 am

Looks like they are spotted in NM.

“@Wyfen: @clmgiudici I'm devastated that I missed seeing you guys at dinner tonight in NM. My Bachelor viewing bud saw you but didnt wanna bug :)”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:24 am

Sure hope they stop for the evening somewhere but I bet it's tempting to keep going and drive while the highway is quiet.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:27 am

lipsis wrote:Sure hope they stop for the evening somewhere but I bet it's tempting to keep going and drive while the highway is quiet.
Mighty tempting. They may just forge through knowing they have Labor Day tomorrow to relax. Besides, I bet they are super anxious to be home and especially to see the girls.

P.S. I just put a bunch of pictures/videos from the last month in the non-discussion threads. Took me forever to go through the threads. We are a talkative bunch.
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:37 am

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:55 am

umngirl wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
umngirl wrote:So Taylor's gf, the girl in the fan photo with SeanCat posted the same picture on IG. She said they ran into them at the Grand Canyon. So perhaps they are doing a little sightseeing on the way home. The GC is absolutely breathtaking especially at sunrise and sunset.
That's so cool. I wonder if they went out onto the glass horseshoe. Not my thing but many seem to like it. Yes it is wonderful and also in the same area is the Painted Desert and Petrified Forest might be a possibility of a drive through if they have time.
I've never been to the horseshoe part, just the south rim last year. I would tell them to swing by Antelope Canyon or Sedona too. Those are two of my favorite places.
I've never been to Antelope Canyon but if it's anything like Sedona which I just saw a couple of years ago I'll bet it's gorgeous. The Painted Desert and Petrified Forest are right with the Grand Canyon if I remember right so they might get a chance to see several places. With just the two of them and maybe a little time it will be a fun trip for them.
This is just a small taste of Antelope Canyon. But if they plan on seeing this, the best time to go is between 10 am and noon.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Img_0011
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Dsc01711
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Dsc01710
Oh wow! What a wonderful way to wake up this morning! Gorgeous pictures umngirl of Antelope Canyon. You know I've seen many pictures over the years of this place and never new or remembered the name. Definitely a to do on my bucket list!! Also to see that adorable one of Cat this morning puts a smile on your face. So happy that they're having so much fun on their trip. Thanks again for the pictures, beautiful!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:41 am

umngirl wrote:Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 88d0e98e137c11e3868522000ab592bd_7
seanloweksu
2 minutes ago
First time at Cracker Barrel and she's excited!
Good Morning, it is really nice to wake up to this priceless smile. Love Catherine!!!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 75 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:24 am

Please use this thread above, guys!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 75 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 73, 74, 75

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+30
joyjoy
kitcat
Sprite
Karen5354
jaspats